Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm gonna be on bourbon st and not drinking.

Speaking of which, I'm going to be in New Orleans next weekend for two nights. It'll be my first time down there since shortly after Katrina. Any recommendations for good food and music?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

at the date posted:

Speaking of which, I'm going to be in New Orleans next weekend for two nights. It'll be my first time down there since shortly after Katrina. Any recommendations for good food and music?

Don't get murdered :ohdear:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
stay save tonight everybody. even if i don't like you i would rather hate you alive.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Slim Pickens posted:

They make mounts to add a 14 to that thermal/ir combo nod now, huh? I didn't like turning thermal on because all that orange poo poo blocked my laser, so that seems like a good compromise regardless of the extra weight.

I wonder if they just make 6s or 15s with it only in one eye, though.

gently caress, I wish. That's just dual PVS-14's. The only reason they look different is one has the body FDE coated.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I will be home-drinking. I've only got about a shot's worth of Jameson, though, so I guess I'll have to leave the house today.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I'm on call till tomorrow morning :(

Someone get drunk and make some poor decisions since I won't be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W55b4BcCPM4

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just landed in Dallas and after dropping this hefty hippo off I'm going to Amarillo

Then tonight I'm sure I'll go to Lubbock burn center because someone will invariably burn or explode something on themselves

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just bought a bunch of fireworks from a methed out looking biker in front of the liquor store. I love this country so much

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Someone get drunk and make some poor decisions since I won't be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W55b4BcCPM4

Russians would be cool to hang out with.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Dubai has a nice new years skyscraper fire going on.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

im sad companion

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MurderBot posted:

Just landed in Dallas and after dropping this hefty hippo off I'm going to Amarillo

Then tonight I'm sure I'll go to Lubbock burn center because someone will invariably burn or explode something on themselves

I'm on my way to Amarillo tomorrow. Why the gently caress are you going there?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm on my way to Amarillo tomorrow. Why the gently caress are you going there?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess fixed wing flight nurse.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lmao

This is exactly why they stopped giving these things away for a while there. Only good hero is a dead one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3380440/Youngest-living-Medal-Honor-recipient-Kyle-Carpenter-26-arrested-hit-run-incident.html

I don't think Dakota has gotten in any trouble but he did get beat up by a teenager in front of a bar or some poo poo

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I don't think Dakota has gotten in any trouble but he did get beat up by a teenager in front of a bar or some poo poo
Dakota decided that the best use of his life after the Corps was playing the white trash Kanye to Levi Johnston's Ray J, then dumping Bristol Palin after she got knocked up.

Godholio posted:

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess fixed wing flight nurse.

I don't keep up with people's jobs I just wondered why more than one of us were heading that way.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Dead Reckoning posted:

Dakota decided that the best use of his life after the Corps was playing the white trash Kanye to Levi Johnston's Ray J, then dumping Bristol Palin after she got knocked up.

And he's laughing all the way to the bank

He actually came and spoke to us. Actually seemed down to earth and like a solid dude but I digress

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

lmao

This is exactly why they stopped giving these things away for a while there. Only good hero is a dead one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3380440/Youngest-living-Medal-Honor-recipient-Kyle-Carpenter-26-arrested-hit-run-incident.html

To be fair, I lived in Columbia for a bit, and the intersection where this happened is one of the busiest ones on the campus of USC. I know I almost hit a couple of clueless sorority girls walking into the crosswalk with their faces buried in their phones while the "Do Not Walk" signal is up.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

pkells posted:

To be fair, I lived in Columbia for a bit, and the intersection where this happened is one of the busiest ones on the campus of USC. I know I almost hit a couple of clueless sorority girls walking into the crosswalk with their faces buried in their phones while the "Do Not Walk" signal is up.

Why do you need to be fair

The dude actually did hit someone and didn't do anything except get his lawyer on the phone (presumably)

Nobody needs to be fair to him

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mad respect bud

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Back from Dallas and instead of going to Amarillo were off to Dallas again. This is flight 5 in 36 hours and I have ingested so much caffeine and sleep deprived I can hear colors

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
After having seen some video of that Carpenter dickhead, I'm really surprised to hear that he was driving. Not terribly surprised to hear that he hit someone while driving though.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Uhhh

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Rat posted:

gently caress, I wish. That's just dual PVS-14's. The only reason they look different is one has the body FDE coated.

Looks like the same mount and battery relocator from the 20s, too. must be heavy as gently caress.

Happy new years you cunts.

:nws:https://gfycat.com/UnsungLightheartedBoutu

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

We flew so much that our pilot is going to time out. Gonna be spending new years eve in Dallas on the company dime. :toot:

Off I go. gently caress you west Texas!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MurderBot posted:

We flew so much that our pilot is going to time out. Gonna be spending new years eve in Dallas on the company dime. :toot:

Off I go. gently caress you west Texas!

Much better result.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Hanging out with my sister and brother-in-law and smoking pot while playing Mario Kart. Going to Seattle with my gf in a couple hours. Should be a pretty great new year

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Slim Pickens posted:

Looks like the same mount and battery relocator from the 20s, too. must be heavy as gently caress.

Happy new years you cunts.

:nws:https://gfycat.com/UnsungLightheartedBoutu

Yeah it's heavy. It's all right when I throw counterweights on the back of the helmet, but without those it feels like Gregor Clegane crushing my head after half an hour.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I'm going to be DD this year, but it should be a fun time none the less. My buddy is roasting a whole pig for New Year's Day.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

I've still got a drat cold and been getting poo poo sleep for the last few nights, so tonight I'm hitting some nyquil and passing the gently caress out. This is about as close as I ever get to drinking.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Had an upper endoscopy and I'm tired as poo poo from the propofol even though that was like six hours ago. Gonna hit the hay early, too.

gently caress we're getting old.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I'm staying in, hanging with Monty and getting stoned and drinking some blue moon while I watch football. Just the way I want it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pre gaming at a friend's apartment, going to the city to get drunk af. Also trading the bart because I'm responsible.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Pre gaming at a friend's apartment, going to the city to get drunk af. Also trading the bart because I'm responsible.

Call me if you need a DD/place to crash. Seriously.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Or a NYE kiss

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Call me if you need a DD/place to crash. Seriously.

Thank you, bart is going to run until 3am. And i hate getting extremely/blackout drunk.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just saw some local horses on bourbon st.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just saw some local horses on bourbon st.

it's not nice to talk like that about dependas

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Tonight's plan: watch Arrow until I pass out drunk. Bought two bottles of whiskey and a $10 bottle of Korbel. And some OJ in case I don't make it through that tonight. Gonna kick it off with a cigar because after a string of poo poo years, 2015 is ending on a high note and '16 should be pretty loving solid. Well-paying job is locked down, I'm caught up on and paying away all the debts I've been juggling since losing a few tens of thousands of dollars in the housing crash and working a poo poo-paying job, and the outlook is finally lining up with my plan when I separated. Quality of life is on the loving rise after treading water longer than I care to think about.

And my kid got his learner's permit yesterday, so holy gently caress I need a drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

crosspost

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Well gentlemen, here it is. Deathy's magnum opus in 22 pages. First couple are timg'd and the rest are in the album. Take a half hour and read this thing of beauty.

http://imgur.com/a/PLq8X

• Locked thread