Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Can we talk about planning mass shootings in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I'm planning on shooting my cum deeply inside ur mum

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
OP do a mass shooting on your family and then a much smaller single shooting on yourself, for the holidays

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
No ISIS attacks on the parades, on star wars opening, jeez they're dropping the ball here. Farook really hosed it up by raiding his office christmas party.

Seriously we need a good ol fashioned crazyman dressed as santa to go killing his family or something. It is the holidays.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3964208/Man-dressed-as-Santa-kills-nine-at-Christmas-Eve-party.html

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
whats the highest kill count

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
mass shooting!? please tell me they didn't get the baby jeus, please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
*clears throat and brings the mic in close

Guns

*walks away from the podium, nodding sagely

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i hardly know her!

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

i love these threads from ops with no content
"hey guys you should talk about ___________. ill wait for a good post to quote and reply to with a generic meme."

I too love Tezzor's use of alts to create said threads.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Pros: More parking spaces, ppl keep to themselves more

Cons: candle light vigils

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Son of Rodney posted:

so i have a little fetish that involves large amounts of cum being expelled..

I like to cum onto a piece of paper and see how much it weighs.

this is what i have learned...

my average cum weight is 2.7 grams

but, if i cum everyday for 2 weeks in a row or more the average is decreased alot

the first ejaculate of the day is never lower than 2.5 grams

the most i have come to date was 4.2 grams after being chaste for a week.

1000mg of vitamin C per day can increase the weight by up to .5 and replenish your supplies faster

If i come consecutively its usually 3.0 grams, then 1.7 grams. then .9 grams

If i jerk off for longer more cum comes out but its not nessecarily a better orgasm.

if you put an elastic around your balls so they can not receed into your body your cum will be decreased by .5

Ive never had a second come of the day exceed 2.5 grams

It takes 24 hours to replenish most of your supplies ie, if you wait 24 hours between ejaculations you should cum 3 grams or more every time.

so, any questions? who do you guys think?

this is very interesting to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Those statistics may suggest that when the right wing is not in political power, more right wingers go insane and kill people.

• Locked thread