Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Todays schedule (time in CST):

New Orleans \ Miami 11:00 AM ESPN

Chicago \ Oklahoma City 1:30 PM ABC

Cleveland \ Golden State 4:00 PM ABC

San Antonio \ Houston 7:00 PM ESPN

Los Angeles \ Los Angeles 9:30 PM ESPN

EVERY GAME IS THE BEST GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
If a mod wants to change the title, because I am poor at that.

New Orleans looks asleep.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Thanks Lockback, I was looking for one. So far I like these jerseys, and I like no one's play on NO except for Davis. That's probably par for their season though.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Davis is a very good player.

Rest of the Pels ehhhhhhhhh

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Davis had a nasty block on Bosh. Do the announcers tell the Whiteside story every time he gets some alone highlighting? I feel like I've heard it a hundred times now and I barely ever watch the Heat.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Libertine posted:

Davis had a nasty block on Bosh. Do the announcers tell the Whiteside story every time he gets some alone highlighting? I feel like I've heard it a hundred times now and I barely ever watch the Heat.

Its pretty much like 2k16, yeah

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Go peps

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Both teams look really antsy and erratic on offense.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Libertine posted:

Thanks Lockback, I was looking for one. So far I like these jerseys, and I like no one's play on NO except for Davis. That's probably par for their season though.

I honestly forgot that it started this early. Looks like I haven't missed much.

At least the jerseys are pretty nice. Picked one up a couple weeks ago after waffling on it for two months.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Wayyy closer at the half than it should be. Miami is doing their best to not pull away with this game

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
Evans and Gee will start the second half with Asik and I will be sad because that lineup gives you absolutely nothing on offense.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kibner posted:

Evans and Gee will start the second half with Asik and I will be sad because that lineup gives you absolutely nothing on offense.

What exactly does gee bring to the table in general?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Metapod posted:

What exactly does gee bring to the table in general?

A player who can defend 3/5 positions on the court at an acceptable level.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Oh, glad I didn't miss muc-

wtf, it's the middle of the 3rd quarter

was everyone just bricking all day

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Tae posted:

Oh, glad I didn't miss muc-

wtf, it's the middle of the 3rd quarter

was everyone just bricking all day

Yes. Yes they were. And it wasn't necessarily because of good defense from what I saw.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Kibner posted:

Yes. Yes they were. And it wasn't necessarily because of good defense from what I saw.

That Tyreke long 2 was...something. I'm not sure it was an NBA play from the last 10 years.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lockback posted:

Its pretty much like 2k16, yeah

I got that for Xmas and you know I'm gonna make the myplayer look just like me: a 4 foot 5 inch twelve year old Laotian girl with good passing skills

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Pelicans should've forfeited early after that Hasan Jumpshot.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Tyreke is a turnover machine

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

These 3-pointers aren't even close

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Libertine posted:

Tyreke is a turnover machine

That's usually the only thing you can count on him not doing; though, it's usually because he just chucks up a shot before he has the chance to lose the ball.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This Pelicans team would be so much better if anyone except Davis could create offense. Seems like half the possessions are them watching him do everything.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NggcX99Edi8

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Libertine posted:

This Pelicans team would be so much better if anyone except Davis Evans could create offense. Seems like half the possessions are them watching him do everything.

Corrected for how games usually go, with the caveat that everyone just stands around when Tyreke has the ball. Jrue is normally good enough at it while keeping others involved. Gordon doesn't have the handles to do much. Ryno is real good in the post. :lol: at anyone else trying.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

https://instagram.com/p/_uZ-hKoC2_/

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Nice.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I just told Hotlanta Man that every morning I wake up with a cup of coffee and DJ Khaled's snapchat story. It provides me with enough energy and motivation to face the day

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
I hope that's Evans crying in shame on the bench about his game today. I don't want him to be injured, but I want him to have all the disillusions about himself shattered.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yeah Tyreke looks like he got real hosed up physically this game. I wonder if that elbow he took to the face from Green is killin him.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
how is this such a close game

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

How the gently caress is this game tied???

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Lessail posted:

Both teams are bad at offense. Even the Pels lovely defense isn't saving the Heat.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lessail posted:

I think because Miami is somehow turning the ball over and maybe shooting worse than the Pelicans.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
The best thing about this run to get back in it is that AD was on the bench for most of it. That's the real value of having Anderson on this squad.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Kibner posted:

The best thing about this run to get back in it is that AD was on the bench for most of it. That's the real value of having Anderson on this squad.

I'm glad Anderson is playing well, especially after what happened in his personal life.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm glad Anderson is playing well, especially after what happened in his personal life.

:agreed:

The last two years have been awful for him between the suicide and injuries.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
oh my god make some drat shots

someone

please

:negative:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
gently caress you, Cole, you had a wide-open Anderson on the other side of the court.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Lessail posted:

oh my god make some drat shots

someone

please

:negative:

Haha, you poor bastard. That's not going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jpGOb-gB-o

Merry Christmas to the Christmas Day GDT. Let Vince Guaraldi soothe your sorrows from this terrible game.

• Locked thread