Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
091: Man, this one was so simple I accidentally solved it just by checking my first hunch! I had to put it up here after that, contribute at least one answer to this LP. Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Dragonatrix posted:

The reason I mentioned that weird guy in the bottom left corner is that unless he's an invisible man standing on his head, but his reflection is visible, his position is impossible and just confuses things.

dude... you got to FLIP it. TURN-WAYS

Like the solution said, the painting was of the reflection, which was rotated after it was framed (The painting, not the reflection). The guy on the right, some distance behind the couple, becomes the guy in the bottom left corner with a reflection that only seems like it's half out of the floor. With the context of the full picture, however, his position becomes clear, as does the fact that the artist should have stuck to only their subjects instead of drawing reflections that don't make sense if they weren't reflections.

No I will not be solving any of the update's actual puzzles, why do you ask?

• Locked thread