Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

GeneralYeti posted:

60. Draw a ring around the center, splitting them into two donut shapes.

85. The answer is B because rotated, it makes a 4 and fits the pattern.

76. It's the tower itself which is kinda dumb.

That last puzzle is one where I've seen the answer before, so I won't submit, but it's one of those weird ones where seeing the logic behind the answer makes sense, but it requires several assumptions that aren't covered in the problem.

I once read about a French guy who eats lunch in the Eiffel Tower every day because he loving hates the sight of it. Problem solving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Ah, dogs and allium. I remember over on Tumblr I watched (well, participated in, slightly; I'm a dog lover myself) a massive argument between a vegan and a bunch of people who know literally anything about raising animals. It seems our meatless friend had been for quite some time home-preparing vegan dog foods, and one day they made a post describing the meal they'd made for their dog that evening with a photo saying "look how excited he is he loves this stuff." The photo was not of a particularly excited or healthy dog and the recipe very clearly mentioned a quite unsafe quantity of garlic (there might have been some onions in there too; which are related to garlic and also quite toxic). Everyone involved was legitimately surprised the dog was still alive and begged this guy to either start feeding him properly, or rehome him to someone who would. I believe most of his counterarguments were "the vet is monitoring him very carefully and says he's fine," which one of the other arguers pointed out meant that he was straight up admitting he wasn't actually sure, and his poor dog was an unconsenting guinea pig in an entirely unnecessary and cruel experiment. And the vet couldn't have been very good if they were okaying meals that had garlic in them.

Not to get political but this is why I hate vegans. Like, there are several other reasons but most of them boil down to, they're a vegan first and everything else second. I don't think I've ever met a vegan actually willing to put aside their lifestyle choices in the name of taking care of a pet properly. If you're not gonna feed your pet meat, get a loving rabbit or something. They're vegans without even trying.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
That first hint on W21 gives away too much, almost.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Nine minus seven is two.

• Locked thread