Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Here's the rules:

Imagine an alternative universe where everything is the same as it is now, except for one thing. Examples:

- Your nipples periodically fall off and regrow, like gecko tails.

- Television psychics are well-respected and paid handsomely.

- While the English crown is still a mostly pointless figurehead, it is decided based on lengthy duels, rather than kinship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
everything's the same, except for this one weird trick by suburban FL mom, she makes $5000 a week...

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Everything's the same, but this thread is BAD and the OP SUCKS. ;)

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
What i mean by that is that this thread is ok and the OP is alright in my book

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

literally this big posted:

What i mean by that is that this thread is ok and the OP is alright in my book

*silently high fives myself*

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Everything is the same except this thread doesn't exist.

It is a vastly superior universe.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
everything is the same except cops shoot unarmed WHITE people :wth:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Everything's the same, except a dude successfully walked a cart across the United States.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Everything is the same, except the calendar is simply just 13 months consisting of 28 days each.

It's a vastly superior system!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Everything is the same, except the whore of babylon is your mother and there is a line of men outside your house everyday waiting to get their turn.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I would sweat my nipples off betting all my $$$ on the impassioned ginger piking the would be king's head on a decorative sword

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Everything is the same, except the whore of babylon is your mother and there is a line of men outside your house everyday waiting to get their turn.

I'm not sure what the difference is here

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Everything is the same, but the points matter.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

cash crab posted:

Here's the rules:

Imagine an alternative universe where everything is the same as it is now, except for one thing. Examples:

- Your nipples periodically fall off and regrow, like gecko tails.

I would go around ripping them off other people and eating them, like geckos with their tails

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
War... War always changes.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Everything is the same, except weed is an academic and performance enhancement drug.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

everythings the same except sonic the hedgehog fans, you know the real bad ones, flocked to mario instead. making mustachioed plumber fancharacter self-inserts and having them gently caress.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

everything's the same except the universe has reached thermodynamic equilibrium

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

everything is the same but Reddit doesn't exist and the SomethingAwful forums have 4 million posters on it

(They all post in FYAD)

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Op gets laid

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everything the same but instead of bush personally doing 9/11 it was a bunch of saudi dudes

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
everything's the same except boogers taste like ear wax

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
After you cum your dick shrivels up and spools back into your body like a window blinds and the wicked witch of the east's feet mixed together

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
everything is the same ..... except I DIDNT gently caress the OP's mom!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
everything's the same except it really was about ethics in video game journalism

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Kangaroos evolved to have wings and migrate in flocks like birds.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
Everything is the same except the Nazis invented the bomb first and dropped it on DC, so now the US west of the Rockies is governed by the Japanese empire and wast of the Rockies is part of Nazi Germany. The Rockies themselves are a no-mans land where troubling ne'er-do-wells try to overthrow the dominant paradigm.

And sometimes subversive films get people killed and their families gassed by Zyklon D.

Edit: so nothing is the same, actually.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

everything's the same except it really was about ethics in video game journalism

lol

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
has anyone said everything's the same except op doesn't suCK yet?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Everything's the same, but every human on earth (7 billion +) has their own unique hyper-specific gender, and it's tattooed across the forehead so you don't have to ask.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Everyday is the same except I don't wish for death upon waking up.

Or

Everything's the same except doobies doghouse became an instant hit across the globe causing millions to harass lowtax into shutting the forums down for good

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

cash crab posted:

- Television psychics are well-respected and paid handsomely.

But they are in this universe. It's a really lucrative thing and some people will actually send themselves broke seeking their advice.

We're exactly as technically advanced except we never figured out why water falls from the sky. Rain terrifies people and air raid sirens go off if there's even a 1% chance of precipitation.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Everything is the same, except the current Republican front-runner is Azazel, first standard-bearer of Hell, the one who takes the second goat, the fallen Watcher who taught men the art of war and forging swords and women the art of deception and make-up.

He's a lot like Donald Trump but nicer to women.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQsg6XXGxXQ

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
Everything is the same except; the mods didn't know.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
pepsi is the top selling cola and coke is number two

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Sizone posted:

pepsi is the top selling cola and coke is number two

Mello Yello is more popular than MTN Dew

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Everything is the same except women lay eggs to reproduce. They take their eggs everywhere they go to keep them warm and be there in case they hatch and the newborn baby needs to imprint on them.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Science has gone too far and now waves of birds with big, muscular arms go around beating people up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Pawn 17 posted:

Everything is the same except women lay eggs to reproduce. They take their eggs everywhere they go to keep them warm and be there in case they hatch and the newborn baby needs to imprint on them.

The equivalency to abortions is forcing your baby to imprint on a balloon or a stray cat

• Locked thread