Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Gatekeeper posted:

man i wonder what he does with all of it after he posts the pictures. thats a lot of cum. are there people who want it? what uses does it have? i feel like it could probably be used in a potion or spell along with bat wings and newt eyeballs, etc, but i cant imagine this guy being into magick or else he would have used something nicer to save up the cum, like cool old wine bottles or fumed blown glass jars with big cork stoppers, not crappy plastic bottles like that. ugh, i don't get it and im worried i never will. i'll think about this from time to time i bet, always frustrated that i dont have an answer.

look at how many words you wrote about cum jars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

I posted the pic to get people talking, what else would be the point of making a thread about this you retard?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wow you are incredibly rude

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I am disabled, so what?

what kind of disability are we talking about here

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

what kind of disability are we talking about here

I have complex spinal problems, scoliosis, ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

wow you are incredibly rude

well screw you too rear end in a top hat.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I presume some idiot savant on 4chan calculated out how many jo sessions this would take to produce that? Show your math

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I presume some idiot savant on 4chan calculated out how many jo sessions this would take to produce that? Show your math

Dudes been doing this for the last seven years without fail.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Dudes been doing this for the last seven years without fail.

Perhaps we will live long enough to see the cum bottlers vigilance fail. Then we will weep for the folly of man juice

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I just wanna know what they smell like when opened

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thank u jizzus

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Grody posted:

Just smell your mama's burps

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I have complex spinal problems, scoliosis, ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis

so genetically you are a hosed up untermensch.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Just smell your mama's burps

:vince::vince::vince:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Serious Frolicking posted:

so genetically you are a hosed up untermensch.

Nothing to do with genetics, I am the only person in my family to suffer this.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That image is a bad Photoshop that was posted yesterday. Jizzus posts on the 26th not the 25th. The far left bottle was copy pasted to be the one next to it. This year is supposed to be the eighth. I learned this after posting a Jizzus thread last night and realizing I had to wait another day.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

That image is a bad Photoshop that was posted yesterday. Jizzus posts on the 26th not the 25th. The far left bottle was copy pasted to be the one next to it. This year is supposed to be the eighth. I learned this after posting a Jizzus thread last night and realizing I had to wait another day.

Are you blind. It says 26th.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Are you blind. It says 26th.

Same image was posted yesterday with 25th.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Today we give thanks and wash the jizzus out of our fake Santa beards from a long day of work yesterday

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Nothing to do with genetics, I am the only person in my family to suffer this.

sure, you are superior to the mud races except in any conceivable way that two people can be compared. but hey, you have family who arent weirdos with malformed, nonfunctional bodies so that means you are a proud aryan superman by association.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Serious Frolicking posted:

sure, you are superior to the mud races except in any conceivable way that two people can be compared. but hey, you have family who arent weirdos with malformed, nonfunctional bodies so that means you are a proud aryan superman by association.

yes.

when I was younger I was a force to be reckoned with.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

that sucks

so you just blame black people and jews for it? apparently being a "racial realist" means forgetting about action-t4, right?

sincerely,
the delusional yank

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Zzulu posted:

thanks for the idea.

i hope to one day write a phd dissertation on this topic.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

that sucks

so you just blame black people and jews for it? apparently being a "racial realist" means forgetting about action-t4, right?

sincerely,
the delusional yank

Forced euthanasia is the right thing. My beliefs and my former life as a Combat 18 operative, I would take it like a man.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Forced euthanasia is the right thing. My beliefs and my former life as a Combat 18 operative, I would take it like a man.

lol what is combat 18

is that the same thing as the sea patrol in that thread about the other deranged british guy? do you want to kill the non-aryan scuba divers lol?

what is your opinion on this appleyard fellow? i figured that you are also a british person and would know about other britishers and their peculiar customs

sincerely,

your pen-pal from across the ocean in former british america,

the delusional yank

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

lol what is combat 18

is that the same thing as the sea patrol in that thread about the other deranged british guy? do you want to kill the non-aryan scuba divers lol?

what is your opinion on this appleyard fellow? i figured that you are also a british person and would know about other britishers and their peculiar customs

sincerely,

your pen-pal from across the ocean in former british america,

the delusional yank

I have no clue what the sea patrol thing is.

You can read about combat 18 on wikipedia. We were the terror machine and part of blood and honour network.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_18

We disbanded in the late 90's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDhu1gcTfQ

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

change my name to 'boiled in cum" please

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

it's some funny poo poo and it's already gold

Tramadol Junkie posted:

You can read about combat 18 on wikipedia. We were the terror machine and part of blood and honour network.

*reads wikipedia article*

so you were in the boiled cum brigades?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Links with football hooliganism

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

klapman posted:

Links with football hooliganism

Yes I was a Chelsea fan and part of the headhunters for a time with Andy "nightmare" Frain and Jason Marriner

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tramadol Junkie posted:

these are are all white people problems hth.

whites are more susceptible to spinal injuries because of smaller support muslces http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1469-7580.1999.1942030 3.x/abstract;jsessionid=16F3D76340DCE3582E5A2E7A7FCE04B7.f04t03 they are more susceptible to weird nerve disorders like fibromyalgia because of a decrease in melanin in your neuro system, as melanin also acts as a neuro transmitter. osteoarthritis is an auto immune disease, which typically strike whites more than any ethnic group. maybe as a side effect of the black death? who knows.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I was on Sabbatical from GBS for months pouring over the Star Citizen thread in Games. Day 1 when I return I run into this gem of a thread. :gary:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Wtf why does a thread about cum jars gotta break down into bitching about nazi fags

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

afeelgoodpoop posted:

these are are all white people problems hth.

whites are more susceptible to spinal injuries because of smaller support muslces http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1469-7580.1999.1942030 3.x/abstract;jsessionid=16F3D76340DCE3582E5A2E7A7FCE04B7.f04t03 they are more susceptible to weird nerve disorders like fibromyalgia because of a decrease in melanin in your neuro system, as melanin also acts as a neuro transmitter. osteoarthritis is an auto immune disease, which typically strike whites more than any ethnic group. maybe as a side effect of the black death? who knows.

Thanks for the info.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Grody posted:

Wtf why does a thread about cum jars gotta break down into bitching about nazi fags

Because my past haunts me and GBS wont let it die.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Zzulu posted:

im not proud of it but sometimes things just really get you thinkin and the something awful forums are a good place to discuss those thinks with your pals :shrug:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

im not proud of it but sometimes things just really get you thinkin and the something awful forums are a good place to discuss those thinks with your pals :shrug:

I enjoyed your post.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Grody posted:

you never smelled you cummy socks the day after you jacked into them?

times that by 100

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Grody posted:

because he's a neonazi cripple and that is amusing in and of itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mABuS9eSWnQ

• Locked thread