Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Do you do squats at other points in the day OP not just while making GBS threads?

That also helps for taking big dumps and giving you luscious thighs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Blue Train posted:

lol if your feces aren't constantly compacted deeper into you by another man's penis

lol if your feces and urine are not recycled into 100% efficient energy to allow you to do more things

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

plape tickler posted:

There has been a lot of blood on my toilet paper lately. I'm kind of concerned

same :ohdear:

Not that it hurts or anything but i do not like my blood going to waste in the sewers it should be inside somebody else after I get stuck with a needle and eat a bunch of doughnuts

• Locked thread