Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007

What do you make of this GBS?

tl;dr - she wants to pay men to rape women that aren't her

iMonarch fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Dec 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

iMonarch posted:

What do you make of this GBS? I feel kinda bad for this girl on my facebook, reckon she needs a hug :(

tl;dr - she wants to pay men to rape women that aren't her

First post?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i am also in favor of eugentics

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007

Testikles posted:

First post?

Thread* please be gentle

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what is this the huffington post? gtfo

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
more like ewww genetics

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

she sounds v. progressive

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I honestly can't figure if she's pro or anti women's rights.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Calm down sweetie. Take a midol imo

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i don't think i would take this woman's money in exchange for raping someone, i know that's a little edgy but i gotta put it out there

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
man, almost 2016 and this thread is still full of tone policing.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

can i melt down too or is that jumping on the bandwagon

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

can i melt down too or is that jumping on the bandwagon

Let her rip, skip

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

i dont like her use of the "c" word

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

nice red penis

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i briefly dated a black chick and when she wanted to get really hosed up she said she was getting white girl drunk and then shed drink me under the table. well thanks for reading, i hope you spend an eternity rotting in the deepest recesses of hell until every fiber of your being screams out in anguish and burns forever into obscurity

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

WGTOW

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

katlington posted:

nice red penis

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

can someone provide the op in text form so I can rebut it point by point

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

can someone provide the op in text form so I can rebut it point by point

I am a woman. The rest in the female gender are cunts. I have no respect for you bitches and your ignorance. If anyone deserved to be raped 8+ times it is was any of you dumb, intelligent, weak cunts. Not me. And I will likely pay someday to recruit certain fuckers to rape you. I can't even summarize how many of you deserve it. Or need it.
You are no capable of being a feminist or a woman without being educated on the topic and/or experiencing life as a non-spoiled oval office in this country. If you don't have a problem with the US patriarchy, look out, notch. A revolution is coming hopefully before I die and all of you who are worthless to the cause (self absorbed, impregnated multiple times because you were too loving dumb to take a pill or close your legs) will be held accountable for your contribution to the continued and worsening abuse and cultural-wide disrespect to women.
You "women" don't drserve poo poo. Because you're satisfied with the bullshit oval office role society has assigned you and you (like a dumb, brainless POSs have accepted).
The intelligent and selfless will someday bring this system down in w way your loose vaginas can't begin to
Comprehend. Because you fucled "our" gender. And you need to pay for the way upbe set us unfortunate women back.
You got prego and undesirable and made us strong, ethical and selfless gales suffer as a result of the minimized desirable population of cunts. No men wants to rape a loose vag.
I believe in the new generation of eugentics. I've realized it's the trashy bitches with no self respect or selflessness to take a pill that are th most detrimental aspect of this society. Dirty filth with children need to go.
And just FYI..your sperm finite has already cheated COUNTLESS times or of not, thinks about it every day. Thanks for ruining being a woman for the strong women by being an easy, dumb botch who can't close her legs or use a condom.
Before I die I hope to see women get brains and self respect and quit being unrespectable cunts.
Thanks, selfish whores'

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
don't sign your posts

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
if i understand correctly she's mad because the women got pregnant and their "c*nts* [sic] aren't tight enough? i can't get a whole train of thought out of this except this lady is very upset.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

iMonarch posted:

I am a woman. The rest in the female gender are cunts. I have no respect for you bitches and your ignorance. If anyone deserved to be raped 8+ times it is was any of you dumb, intelligent, weak cunts. Not me. And I will likely pay someday to recruit certain fuckers to rape you. I can't even summarize how many of you deserve it. Or need it.
You are no capable of being a feminist or a woman without being educated on the topic and/or experiencing life as a non-spoiled oval office in this country. If you don't have a problem with the US patriarchy, look out, notch. A revolution is coming hopefully before I die and all of you who are worthless to the cause (self absorbed, impregnated multiple times because you were too loving dumb to take a pill or close your legs) will be held accountable for your contribution to the continued and worsening abuse and cultural-wide disrespect to women.
You "women" don't drserve poo poo. Because you're satisfied with the bullshit oval office role society has assigned you and you (like a dumb, brainless POSs have accepted).
The intelligent and selfless will someday bring this system down in w way your loose vaginas can't begin to
Comprehend. Because you fucled "our" gender. And you need to pay for the way upbe set us unfortunate women back.
You got prego and undesirable and made us strong, ethical and selfless gales suffer as a result of the minimized desirable population of cunts. No men wants to rape a loose vag.
I believe in the new generation of eugentics. I've realized it's the trashy bitches with no self respect or selflessness to take a pill that are th most detrimental aspect of this society. Dirty filth with children need to go.
And just FYI..your sperm finite has already cheated COUNTLESS times or of not, thinks about it every day. Thanks for ruining being a woman for the strong women by being an easy, dumb botch who can't close her legs or use a condom.
Before I die I hope to see women get brains and self respect and quit being unrespectable cunts.
Thanks, selfish whores'

iMonarch posted:

Thanks, selfish whores'

rebuttal: I'm gay

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

What do you wanna bet the 8+ rapes were her getting drunk and someone kissing her at a college party

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Nurse Fanny posted:

i dont like her use of the "c" word

Yeah, if this wasn't written by a dude I will eat my hat.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Is this what happens to women when they don't get sex, sort of like how men turn into fat bearded trekkies?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Looks like someone got herself triggered.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
This isn't very interesting to me.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

She needs to smoke a bowl and relax

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015
She's mad about minecraft (look out, notch)

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I guess she's mad because she can't get a date and she blames other women for stealing all the guys.

I too favor "eugentics" if it means that inferior persons who can't spell properly will cease to exist

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

right now there's a half indonesian girl on my facebook having a meltdown about cultural appropriation

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

you guys tolerate some dumb poo poo on your facebook pages

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
notch?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Testikles posted:

she's an MRA PUA Red Piller in a woman's body

poo poo's real confusing for shim

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Testikles posted:

i think she's pro women's rights but anti-women

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope she gets facefucked

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i hope she gets facefucked

for the 9th time

Shin00bie