Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mariana Horchata posted:

do u think he would have used youtube or twitter to get his message out had he been around in the 21st century or maintained his rigid orthodoxy re: tech? he was always a far better voice than a bomber and his presence would likely be welcome in 2k15. if he eschewed the internet/social media do u think he would be bombing Silicon Valley instead of professors nobody cares about? i do.

He went crazy cause airplanes would fly over his woods shack, i doubt he would have liked the internet.

Imagine if he killed Jobs with a bomb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Man I bet you are not even actually angry irl you lying piece of poo poo OP

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Mariana Horchata posted:

do u think he would have used youtube or twitter to get his message out had he been around in the 21st century or maintained his rigid orthodoxy re: tech? he was always a far better voice than a bomber and his presence would likely be welcome in 2k15. if he eschewed the internet/social media do u think he would be bombing Silicon Valley instead of professors nobody cares about? i do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FisZbKcWuMo

imagine

christ just ask him, he's still around

write him a letter or something, he'll probably write back. not like he's got a lot else to do with his spare time

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

i was reloading posted:

I love being angry and I love making people feel like poo poo

what do

(Actual answer) Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment_%28Scheler%29

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I would guess it's because your penis is so small relative to the giant size of your fat gut.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
it baffles me how some people can be so nice their entire lives

the most minor things people do annoy me

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
http://m.wikihow.com/Control-Anger

Basically just perform the Heimlich maneuver on yourself and you should be good. hth

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's true, your sternum is the thing keeping you from happiness so you should break it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gilganixon posted:

christ just ask him, he's still around

write him a letter or something, he'll probably write back. not like he's got a lot else to do with his spare time

ah true, forgot about that - but i also still forget hes still actually alive.

i actually knew a kid years ago through a mutual friend that was his nephew (he had a changed surname) and apparently referred to him as "Uncle Ted" but i myself never asked him anything because from what i was told by others that knew him that it was n/a for discussion and he didnt want anybody to even know he was related but of course that leaked out to some.

Fusilli Jerry posted:

http://m.wikihow.com/Control-Anger

Basically just perform the Heimlich maneuver on yourself and you should be good. hth

mindfulness bro.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 27, 2015

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Lol if you don't bottle up the anger and then one day lash out in a spree of violence and terror and then go "i'm the bad guy...?" at the end of the movie

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone thinks it's gonna be Jon pop who is the next big gbs murderer but I'm thinking the smart money is on the OP.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lol, just lol if you still feel something at all

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ahundredbux posted:

Lol if you don't bottle up the anger and then one day lash out in a spree of violence and terror and then go "i'm the bad guy...?" at the end of the movie

That's a good movie. Maybe I'll watch it this afternoon.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ahundredbux posted:

D-Fens!

Gonna watch that tonight, thanks. Maybe make myself a Whammy burger.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Ahundredbux posted:

Man I bet you are not even actually angry irl you lying piece of poo poo OP

this really made me laugh for some reason

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

I think you're angry because you thought life would be easier than this. You were a good guy, went to school, did everything society says you're supposed to do but every day is a goddamn struggle while lying, cheating shitbags sail through life on the backs of hard-working schmucks like you. The world takes everything you have and gives nothing in return. You're just a resource to be exploited till there's nothing left. And that pisses me off. I mean you. That's why YOU are angry.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
nothing others do is because of you OP. create your own reality and fill it with love

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

praxis posted:

I think you're angry because you thought life would be easier than this. You were a good guy, went to school, did everything society says you're supposed to do but every day is a goddamn struggle while lying, cheating shitbags sail through life on the backs of hard-working schmucks like you. The world takes everything you have and gives nothing in return. You're just a resource to be exploited till there's nothing left. And that pisses me off. I mean you. That's why YOU are angry.

Read the Communist Manifesto and Smash Capitalism. You are alienated labor and state power must be taken from the ruling class.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
how do u make a class war brought about by a revolutionary vanguard appealing to generation Y and those who showcase their life on facebook and make buzzfeed lists and/or read Thought Catalog? these ppl must be utilized for this to happen in the next 50yrs and i dont understand how it could be done...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mariana Horchata posted:

how do u make a class war brought about by a revolutionary vanguard appealing to generation Y and those who showcase their life on facebook and make buzzfeed lists and/or read elitedaily? these ppl will need to be utilized for this to happen in the next 50yrs and i dont understand how it could be done...

Communist Memes.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
I talked to some guys from some communist newspaper a few years ago and they were both morbidly obese so I don't think they are doing too badly.

I don't think people realize that Communism's plan is:

Step 1: We (Marx and his academic buddies) take over the world.

Step 2: ?????

Step 3: Badminton garden party utopia!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TEAYCHES posted:

Communist Memes.

:drat:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

osirisisdead posted:

I talked to some guys from some communist newspaper a few years ago and they were both morbidly obese so I don't think they are doing too badly.

I don't think people realize that Communism's plan is:

Step 1: We (Marx and his academic buddies) take over the world.

Step 2: ?????

Step 3: Badminton garden party utopia!

Those people aren't Communists, and they will be among the first purged.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Probably just low blood sugar, OP.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, sry, I'm more of an intellectual gradualism reformist. Revolutionary changes to society will, necessarily, involve massive bloodshed and create more chaos than good. The way to progress is to figure out which actions will create the most benefit, not to seek the problems that need your final solutions.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

osirisisdead posted:

Yeah, sry, I'm more of an intellectual gradualism reformist. Revolutionary changes to society will, necessarily, involve massive bloodshed and create more chaos than good. The way to progress is to figure out which actions will create the most benefit, not to seek the problems that need your final solutions.

Yeah that's how the SPD of the Wiemar Republic rationalized it a few years before nearly 100,000,000 people died.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm accelerationist so I don't give a gently caress either way

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

osirisisdead posted:

which actions will create the most benefit

i tried dropping a toaster in the bath with me but it just tripped the breaker and my roommate lost his high score in geometry wars

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
try bloodletting, op. run a bath, get in, and slit your wrists.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
I'd be angry if I got stuck with your lovely body and lovely life op. Your feelings are natural.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

praxis posted:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Drink more tap water, op. They put fluoride in public water supplies to pussify and castrate the male population.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

Yeah that's how the SPD of the Wiemar Republic rationalized it a few years before nearly 100,000,000 people died.

yeah but now germany is the baddest motherfucker in the eurozone

and mao, sure he killed 50-100 million ppl but the population of china doubled under his leadership

basiclaly megadeath rules but we already knew that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Son of Rodney posted:

Remember that despite all your rage you are still just a ratfat in a cage
Fixed because OP is a goon.

• Locked thread