Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Just seen this on Kotaku:

TL:DR some kid opened his presents on Christmas Day to discover he had a PS4. However upon opening it the console had been swapped with a wooden imitation bearing the graffiti 'with love from cock and balls' and a drawing of said cock and balls. Lizard Squad really upped their game this year :ohdearsass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

It's a good idea, I'll do it.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
This news just made my christmas tbh

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
what an rear end in a top hat dad

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
the author: "Being a father myself, I can’t even."

In case you were wondering, yes, he does have a beta-beard.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
it's beginning to look a lot like cock and balls, everywhere you go

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

quote:

none of that helps get the image of a young boy crying alone in the playroom on Christmas out of my head.

From Kristin’s Facebook post: “This has ruined his belief in Santa.”

So, to whoever did this, be it a Target customer or employee or someone at the factory pulling a prank, go f*** yourself. Seriously. I’ll wait.
lol

at first i thought this could be a bad thing but it turns out its acvtually a good thing gj mysterious wooden block man

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
cock and balls are coming to town

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
P-p-p-playstation 4

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol, I wish I had gotten a block of wood with a dick on it for Christmas

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Alan Smithee posted:

P-p-p-playstation 4

Lmao

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
"This has ruined his belief in Santa."

One vote for Truth.

Alan Smithee posted:

P-p-p-playstation 4

One vote for Justice.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Good gently caress that kid gently caress that dad

1/100 consoles should be this with no refunds

Yeah

Yeahhhhh

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

I’m pretty drat certain they scan the serial when you return a console, so someone either really hosed up, or it was an inside job.

jet fuel can't draw a cock on a wooden playstation

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of a poo poo tier dad doesn't realize what's happening in the moment and take the opportunity to put a mind scaring burn on his idiot kid

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Imagine being a grown man wanting a stupid plastic and electronic box so much you went through the trouble of swapping out a wooden replica with a real one in a retail store

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Painting it black would have been even better

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

That was really a small, low detailed cock and balls for the size of wood used. Fake PS4 executed with real Xbox effort.

Now if they had used a wood burning kit to emboss a cock and balls across the entire surface veiny relief and all my belief in Santa would be restored.

Aug 4, 2010

quote:

“He’s crying and he’s upset and he’s in the playroom by himself and he just wants to be alone so at that point. I was crushed,” said Kristin Lundy, his step-mother.

to be fair if i had to pick a kid to get scammed on christmas it would be the ones with dedicated playrooms. welcome to the real world fucker

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

This poo poo is why I don’t have faith in humanity anymore. Seriously. Most people will have their faith in humanity ‘renewed’ by things, I just regularly have my lack of faith secured over and over again. By poo poo just like this. gently caress whoever did this, seriously, gently caress them right in the skull, skull gently caress them, and then curbstomp them. They are a virus, a loving fungal piece of crap, a waste of human life, and living breathing excrement. Augh.

so mad! so mad in the comment section!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I would have asked the people at Target if I could keep the Cock-and-BallStation 4.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
this is exactly why i have made the informed decision to paddle my kids rear end black and blue if they step out of line.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i didn't realize ownage of this magnitude was real, is it possible i've also been wrong about santa and jesus

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

in my day we would have been ecstatic to get a block of wood that large

loving entitled children

Vargs fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Dec 27, 2015

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Could've been worse...

...could've been an XBox One :smug:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
For a second I started thinking about the knock kneed crying and white knighting Reddit will get into over this but at the last possible moment I backed out, realizing that imagining human being poo poo on that level would hang my brain up and cause smoke to come out of my ears like a 1950s android presented with a logic puzzle.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Pro parenting move would've been to demand the kid set it up and play with it, and get angry when he fails to. Maybe call him an idiot

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Kid is 9 and believes in Santa and has his own playroom to sulk in. This own was probably an inside job.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Being a father myself, I can’t even.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I was hoping it was a replica of a ps4 in wood, that would have been real funny

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Mariana Horchata posted:

this is exactly why i have made the informed decision to paddle my kids rear end black and blue if they step out of line.

you have kids? what is your parenting style

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Horniest Manticore posted:

so mad! so mad in the comment section!

Skullrape/murder is problematic in my opinion even when it's a serious matter like a xmas prank as here

Edti wait so he got a free ps4 and a bunch of games why an I supposed to fell sorry for this little reprobate how do we know he didn't draw the COCK himself eh

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 27, 2015

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

That Robot posted:

you have kids? what is your parenting style

Its right there in the post, the old black and blue rear end paddler

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
hahaha holy poo poo that conversation must have been pricesless

:( why would santa do a thing like this?
:words: oh no honey santa didnt do this, we bought it from a store
:( wait why did you forge santas signature on the 'from' tag
:geno:
:( is santa ok this year

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
When I was younger I used to purchase games from best buy then open them with a razor blade and burn the discs inside then put them back in and reseal the boxes. This was fine until I started botting diablo 2 and so then I would have to take the cd-key out of the box so a bunch of people ended up with game discs and no cd-keys. Super lovely.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Alan Smithee posted:

P-p-p-playstation 4

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Demonachizer posted:

When I was younger I used to purchase games from best buy then open them with a razor blade and burn the discs inside then put them back in and reseal the boxes. This was fine until I started botting diablo 2 and so then I would have to take the cd-key out of the box so a bunch of people ended up with game discs and no cd-keys. Super lovely.

hmm

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
That kid must of been a real piece of poo poo this year for karma to bite him in the rear end like that. Go cry in your playroom you little bitch.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

King Vidiot posted:

Could've been worse...

...could've been an XBox One :smug:

Great now I have to turn all the lights on in the house because that post is too spooky and chilling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
good im glad

• Locked thread