Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion2
Dec 8, 2015

by Shine
You know how some people will act like your friend then throw shade behind your back, or manipulate others into being against you at work? How do you not let that paralyze you with fear and become a paranoid bitter husk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
By getting people to like me and that way they don't do that

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

you bring it on yourself op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
what are you my facebook feed

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Just game so hard that you live the Tron reality

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I kill myself daily OP.

You should try it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If you can't kill them outright extend yourself some token amount of usefulness to their terrible schemes and throw them the gently caress under the bus at work the first chance you get.

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

the best way is drinking until your heart stops IMHO

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Honestly though. Just find people who aren't lovely .

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

:sever:

Do not keep people like that in your life. If it's unavoidable like a coworker, be tight-lipped but professional to them and minimize associating with them otherwise.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i act so crazy that people are afraid to say anything bad about me for fear of a face rape.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

i act so crazy that people are afraid to say anything bad about me for fear of a face rape.

Doesn't work man

jopparoad
Jul 27, 2009
Pillbug

Volume posted:

By getting people to like me and that way they don't do that

Exactly, just be the opposite of whatever it is someone is trying to make you look like so they look like fools. Then rub your balls on everything they own.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I tell the teacher on them or the mods

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

hemophilia posted:

Doesn't work man

i know :( it's not an act i'm actually crazy

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I use this

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Details, OP. Vague general questions will not help you here. What is your dumb loving E/N problem that you came to something awful dot com in hopes of solving? 95% of us will mercilessly mock you, but the other 5% will offer you self-defeating advice in hopes of mocking you further!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
luckily no one acts like my friend so I don't have to worry about it so much

it's pretty great

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Start all conversations by punching your conversation partner in the penis or the titties.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

By manipulating them harder op, you just gotta be smarter than they are

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
don't poo poo where you eat. coworkers can be a blessing and a miserable loving maddening curse. which one are you?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Become one of us, it's fun.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i am the hated guy at work :coal:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I post on facebook about how they're ruthless and invincible and basically borderline gods because they were a dick but then they said that I was the dick

!!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How many threads do you make per day gagelion2? Are you close to your daily quota?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i dont make friends

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i take the high road, literally. i get sick of being around them and split to go on a burn run :420:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Jessica Jones has it worst.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbh 95% of people are so stupid and incompetent that their most earnest efforts to sabotage me usually amount to nothing

so idk get good i guess

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I monitor my friends and family 24/7 so if they ever talk poo poo about me, I'll know

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the "people" who stole your robes and GP are not the same as irl human interactions, OP. just move on and chalk it up to XP

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Either cut them out of your life or just be more hassle than it's worth for them to do that poo poo with you.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i get them in a playful headlock but it's not playful it's actually very painful for them

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

in my experience those kinds of people are really well-connected, so i try to stay on their good sides and take advantage until their friends in high places realize that the person is a piece of poo poo and assume that me and them are close

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Sever and forget. Who cares if they have problems? They aren't mine.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Whoopie cushions, gets them every time

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The gamefaqs spinoff luelinks " ETI "

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Just move on with your life and stalk them for weeks then kill them and dump the body in the harbor why is this so hard to grasp for some people :shrug:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Wait no i got a better post idea:

Very carefully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I remain honest and true to myself and my principles.

• Locked thread