Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Itching here personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

itd be like if the only thing ppl in 5000 knew about us was from madame tarot personalized readings and caches of notes from the western wall praying for an end to violence and this rash on my crotch

I pray 4 your crrotch. Have you tried baby powder with zinc oxide?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

turned out to be a weather thing but ty for vigilance

I have acne problems with my inner thighs that require me to constantly keep them baby powdred up to avoid skin irritation and avoid breakouts. So I'm used to rashes down there and worse its amazing how much zinc oxided baby powder helps reduce and remove issues for me.

I had to do a lot of googling to find out I wasn't the only one who has these thigh irritation issues. Man the human body is hosed up stuff.

• Locked thread