Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Maxi Moralez has left Atalanta for Club Leon, €5m transfer fee.

All of the good Serie A midgets are moving to North America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

HJB posted:

Ljublj Jublj

lmao

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Bogan Krkic posted:

Nah, pretty much all our good results have been with Tomkins at RB, Jenko was at fault pretty comprehensively for our loss to Bournemouth which was really early on and never improved. It honestly seems like he made some big mistakes because he was left more exposed from Bilic's progressive football, and just never recovered mentally at all.

I haven't been this nervous about one of our defenders since Jonathan Spector. We need fullback cover badly.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Maxi Moralez has left Atalanta for Club Leon, €5m transfer fee.

All of the good Serie A midgets are moving to North America.

That is a shame, he's a great player.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Liga MX has so much money for being so loving bad

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

MoPZiG posted:

I haven't been this nervous about one of our defenders since Jonathan Spector. We need fullback cover badly.

remember his hattrick against manchester united wtf was that all about

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Skysports are reporting that in an attempt to create the maximum amount of confusion, Spurs are interested in signing Fulham striker Moussa Dembele.

MrBling fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Dec 31, 2015

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Liga MX has so much money for being so loving bad

Still can't believe Gignac moved there. He appears to be kicking rear end too

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

MrBling posted:

Skysports are reporting that in an attempt to create the maximum amount of confusion, Spurs are interested in signing Fulham striker Moussa Dembele.

Excellent. I hope this happens.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
We'll just do what we did last time this happened and buy another one, they're ten a penny on the continent

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Norwich in 10m euro bid for Inter defender Andrea Ranocchia

I don't know why we bother these Italians never want to leave Italy. We normally do our transfer business on the quiet so I suspect this has been leaked to get some Serie A clubs bidding.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

julian assflange posted:

come back andre

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Blue Star Error posted:

I don't know why we bother these Italians never want to leave Italy. We normally do our transfer business on the quiet so I suspect this has been leaked to get some Serie A clubs bidding.

He's garbage and you're right about it being Inter trying to get money.

That being said I hope somebody sogns him so Galliani doesn't weasel his way in to signing him for 10 years.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Blue Star Error posted:

The new rumour is that Norwich are battling Sunderland, HSV and Stuttgart to sign the FC Midtjylland centreback Erik Sviatchenko.

You might remember FC Midtjylland as the team that beat Southampton in the Europa League.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Dudley posted:

Chelsea had literally no fit, available first team strikers for Manchester United but I'm sure they'll feel just fine loaning one of them out nonetheless.

If this happens, then Roman's splashing the cash elsewhere.

That said Bamford is returning and he's probably as good as Remy.

I agree that Maria Bamford is a good comedian but I'm not sure she can help with your striker problem!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Elneny apparently had a medical.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Elneny apparently had a medical.

Good to get our signing out of the way early on

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

corpuscollossus posted:

Good to get our signing out of the way early on

Wenger trolling fans by saying the club is short so of course he will sign one midfielder on the 1st and be done with it.

That said, I honestly don't know who you could bring in that would be helpful to the squad seeing as how it's January.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Akileese posted:

Wenger trolling fans by saying the club is short so of course he will sign one midfielder on the 1st and be done with it.

That said, I honestly don't know who you could bring in that would be helpful to the squad seeing as how it's January.

It feels like they just need a Gary McAllister/Henrik Larson type to just eat some minutes when everyone else is recovering from whatever knock it is they've got. Their bench is seriously underwhelming at the moment. A couple of cheap canny vets could do much more for them than a £20M teenage prodigy.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I suppose vets can easily get their hands on that precious horse placenta.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

julian assflange posted:

They are only going to get bolder as they get increased money from TV deals. Liga MX now gets more TV viewers than Baseball and I think the NBA in the U.S.

I hate Liga MX so loving much.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Tigres is probably a more professionally-run outfit than OM

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Seeing some chatter about United being interested in Lazio's Felipe Anderson. Hopefully this one would be a different kind of wide player than the last Anderson United had.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Bournemouth announced Iturbe's loan deal: https://twitter.com/afcbournemouth/status/682984763099987968

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

Seeing some chatter about United being interested in Lazio's Felipe Anderson. Hopefully this one would be a different kind of wide player than the last Anderson United had.

He's good, but I don't think Lazio will sell for cheap.

RIP

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

how the gently caress did bournemouth get iturbe lmao has his stock fallen so steeply?

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Why are Man United going so spend big on Felipe Anderson when they already have Mata and Herrera for that same position?

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
There's some talk of Insigne to arsenal from his agent. Maybe a height based replacement for the injured Santi.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

straight up brolic posted:

how the gently caress did bournemouth get iturbe lmao has his stock fallen so steeply?

I imagine they gave him a plucky little wage packet

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

straight up brolic posted:

Yeah, it rather has. Had a great start and then went to poo poo.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

MoPZiG posted:

Why are Man United going so spend big on Felipe Anderson when they already have Mata and Herrera for that same position?

I don't think he's very similar to either of them. And they aren't scoring goals with the existing squad, might as well splash the cash.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

MoPZiG posted:

Is that more than a tabloid rumor though

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Elneny apparently is facing work permit issues before moving to Arsenal. It's a little silly that becauseEgypt aren't high enough in the FIFA rankings he can't automatically get a work permit despite obviously being a "special talent" considering he's played in the Champions League and all. It's like deja vu.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
That's fairly normal, he'll get a permit on appeal.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

They are only going to get bolder as they get increased money from TV deals. Liga MX now gets more TV viewers than Baseball and I think the NBA in the U.S.

I hate Liga MX so loving much.

more than the nba? no fucken way

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

theres talk of manchester united to spend £59m for james rodriguez. the transfer window is hotting up already!!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
James was also rumoured to Chelsea a few weeks ago it's almost like all these stories are made up

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

hadji murad posted:

James was also rumoured to Chelsea a few weeks ago it's almost like all these stories are made up

there you go again. this is why everyone calls you 'no fun' hadji murad

Chillao
Jan 12, 2004
discerning gentleman
will anyone be gazumped this transfer window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

inx posted:

theres talk of manchester united to spend £59m for james rodriguez. the transfer window is hotting up already!!

Isn't he possibly being transferred to prison? Then again he's a footballer, so lol on that.

• Locked thread