Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
not for christmas or anything. haha nobody would spend htat much on me. i got it for myself as a christmas gift for myself thinking "hey, maybe i'll try to get into videogames again" last videogame i played was GTA 5 for ps3 and i foudn it to be pretty fun and got a lot of value out of it. anyway so i got the playstation 4 console. then i got these cgames i heard theyre good according to goons and other people who spend enough time indoors to know what videogames are good:

i got :

* fallout 4
* mgs 6 a phantom pains
* bloodborne or something

here's my review of each one.

fallout4 : this is just like any other fallout game in that it takes too much time and im not about all that "invest your whole life into this dumb thing" game. i have a real life where i have to do a bunch of random bullshit all the time and treach around what seems like a wasteland. i dont need a simulation. you dig? i give it 3/5 stars. maybe ill play it again sometime when im not adulting so many responsibiltiies all the time.

mgs 6: this game is pretty dope. i have no idea what is going on in the story but i have funn taking down guards, loving poo poo up,committing war crimes against the russians in afgharanistan. i dunno about all this mother base stuff it seems like a bunch of pointless mingames. havent tried metal gear solid online bnecause i dont want to have to pay for gaming service. sony using to be free but now isnt just like xbox. thanks a lot microsoft for setting a precedent where you can b charged to play the games you pay $60 for. 4/5 stars

bloodborne: seems dumb as gently caress i didnt bothe goign past the intro will play again some other time but for now sorry i'km giving it a big fat 0/5 stars

what else should i get? or should i just sell all this stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sell it for crackocaine

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
bloodborne is prtty much the only reason to own a ps4

i think you can get all the other good games on pc and other consoles

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
nice use of the word "adulting" OP

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ps4 is just the one i chose because that's what all of my friends already had so maybe some day i will get online and play with them (haha yeah right)

anyway back to this selling it for crack cocaine idea. sounds ok ive never smoked crack before. is it as good as people say ?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
You should try Batman OP

Also give Bloodborne another shot it's good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

oh i didnt even notice it's such a natural part of my vocabulary but thank you for noticing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

You should try Batman OP

Also give Bloodborne another shot it's good

i dont really like batman hte movies will i possibly like this game? arkham something right?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

thathonkey posted:

ps4 is just the one i chose because that's what all of my friends already had so maybe some day i will get online and play with them (haha yeah right)

anyway back to this selling it for crack cocaine idea. sounds ok ive never smoked crack before. is it as good as people say ?

you will LOVE it!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
alright ive got the ps4 and games wrapped up in a bookbag ready to hit public transit. whre should i go to look for the crack? do you think theyll want to go ahead and just take the ps4 straight up for the carck or should i stop by the pawn shop first?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

not for christmas or anything. haha nobody would spend htat much on me. i got it for myself as a christmas gift for myself thinking "hey, maybe i'll try to get into videogames again" last videogame i played was GTA 5 for ps3 and i foudn it to be pretty fun and got a lot of value out of it. anyway so i got the playstation 4 console. then i got these cgames i heard theyre good according to goons and other people who spend enough time indoors to know what videogames are good:

i got :

* fallout 4
* mgs 6 a phantom pains
* bloodborne or something

here's my review of each one.

fallout4 : this is just like any other fallout game in that it takes too much time and im not about all that "invest your whole life into this dumb thing" game. i have a real life where i have to do a bunch of random bullshit all the time and treach around what seems like a wasteland. i dont need a simulation. you dig? i give it 3/5 stars. maybe ill play it again sometime when im not adulting so many responsibiltiies all the time.

mgs 6: this game is pretty dope. i have no idea what is going on in the story but i have funn taking down guards, loving poo poo up,committing war crimes against the russians in afgharanistan. i dunno about all this mother base stuff it seems like a bunch of pointless mingames. havent tried metal gear solid online bnecause i dont want to have to pay for gaming service. sony using to be free but now isnt just like xbox. thanks a lot microsoft for setting a precedent where you can b charged to play the games you pay $60 for. 4/5 stars

bloodborne: seems dumb as gently caress i didnt bothe goign past the intro will play again some other time but for now sorry i'km giving it a big fat 0/5 stars

what else should i get? or should i just sell all this stuff?

congratulations you have the one exclusive game worth owning a ps4 for and you didn't even get past the intro.

:golfclap:

E:
I'll buy the console off of you for 100 bucks. And bloodborne for 20

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how much crack do you think i can get for the entire lot

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

thathonkey posted:

i dont really like batman hte movies will i possibly like this game? arkham something right?

The arkham games are real fun unfortunately the newest one has the Batmobile which is Not Fun

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

dont worry the ff7 remake will come out soon-ish

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

how much crack do you think i can get for the entire lot

dunno but i got 100 bucks US cash here for the console.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
You can also enjoy ps4 exclusive spelunker world

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

congratulations you have the one exclusive game worth owning a ps4 for and you didn't even get past the intro.

:golfclap:

E:
I'll buy the console off of you for 100 bucks. And bloodborne for 20

if youve been keeping up with the thread ive already decided im gonna try to barter for crack cocaine instead but thanks for your lowball poo poo offer and insightful commentary shitbird

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
why are there so many jabronis positing in my thread anyway

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
for anyone on the fence about which to buy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bIf1P4ph5g

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Use Spotify music since its on ps4. If you have premium you can launch and control it with your phone (otherwise you have to manually launch it before you do anything else)

Use headphones. Don't be a n64 baby.

Download the free games from ps+. You don't have to download them, but make sure you "add to library" otherwise when the window passes that's it chump.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

that sounds ridiculously bad.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

thathonkey posted:

why are there so many jabronis positing in my thread anyway

I heard the siren song of mother video games and had to answer

Now who wants to trade Pokémon cards I got a shiny charizard

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Download the free games from ps+. You don't have to download them, but make sure you "add to library" otherwise when the window passes that's it chump.

what are the good ones also what is ps+ how much does it cost i assume it is something you have to pay for of course the $300 for the console was not enough

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gas thread ban op jesus christ :cripes:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Son of Rodney posted:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Final fantasy 7 is coming to ps4 soon enough just wait for it op it'll be worth it.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

thathonkey posted:

gas thread ban op jesus christ :cripes:

we're not supposed to do this any more

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

for anyone on the fence about which to buy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bIf1P4ph5g

vvv owned, sucker

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
everybody who psts bleow this post is gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
adulting much? :smug:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's me, I'm gay me me mememememe

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

we're not supposed to do this any more

report it or something otehrwise shut the gently caress up who cares

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

lol ur gay

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what's a good game

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
literally every single post in this thread so far has been completelyt useless in every single way to me

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

its coming to PC too (not an exclusive)

Also its FF7 lol

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

thathonkey posted:

literally every single post in this thread so far has been completelyt useless in every single way to me

how is this in the least bit surprising?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

you will find that hard cash gets you more cocaine than bartering with items.

• Locked thread