Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

what's a good game

the game of life, or as i call it, "adulting" :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
ps4 sucks, just play nethack

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

what's a good game

You have the one good game for it. Seriously dude do you not pay attention? Both consoles are rear end and have almost no good exclusives.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
woah i cant post!
E:
DOUBLE POST THE CLOUDDDD

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i don't care about exclusives you clowns. i care about games for the ps4 im not getting a different system. im seriously about to go roam the section 8 area a few miles from my house and get some crack for this bih. what do they use to smoke it those glass rose things and some steel wool or something right?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

i don't care about exclusives you clowns. i care about games for the ps4 im not getting a different system. im seriously about to go roam the section 8 area a few miles from my house and get some crack for this bih. what do they use to smoke it those glass rose things and some steel wool or something right?

A lighter and a crack pipe.

Just cause 3 sounds up your alley.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
maybe ill give a crackhead bloodborne and tell him it's a really good game and he can sell it for a lot in exchange for showing me how to acquire and smoke some of the crack then trade the rest for the crack itself

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Destiny op

You have Bloodborne and msgv so that's out

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ps+ is 7-10$ a month and don't even make me call you poor op

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
it's easier to just freebase the crack than find a pipe. all you need is some tin foil, a lighter, and a straw. put the crack on the foil, apply the fire under the crack and foil, inhale through the straw.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

finally, a game from last year which combines the fail aids of Halo with the serial numbers filed off with the failaids of WoW with the serial numbers filed off

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I usually play games a few gens behind the present one. I'm on GameCube and Xbox right now, games are cheap and it's all new to me.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Ps+ is 7-10$ a month and don't even make me call you poor op

im not poor bro nameth did you not hear i just bought a ps4 and a bunch of games and poo poo. i poo poo on $7-10 a month. what are the good games you can get for it htough im not just going to get it for no reason. last time i took a goon recommendatino on games i got bloodburn

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
buy ps+, download rocket league, score goals

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

it's easier to just freebase the crack than find a pipe. all you need is some tin foil, a lighter, and a straw. put the crack on the foil, apply the fire under the crack and foil, inhale through the straw.

what are you some sort of crack expert? how do i know youre not trolling me and this technique will actually kill me or waste the crack. i paid a lot for this ps4 i want to get blasted high on hard and spend the night dancing in the streets and panhandling for more crack moneyy.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sorry for your ill researched purchase

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
look, man, if you're not going to get the crack at least tell us what games you actually like.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Sorry for your ill researched purchase

dont be sorry im gonna get cranked

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

look, man, if you're not going to get the crack at least tell us what games you actually like.

i already said i like this new metal gear solid

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
what kind of human being doesn't like bloodborne. kill yourself

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

thathonkey posted:

i already said i like this new metal gear solid

he said GAMES idiot, plural not singnular

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

look bro you could have gotten an xbox one for $299 this week, bought halo:mce or cawadooy black ops and been done with that poo poo

instead you chose the blue pill, fucko

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

13 year old girls posted:

look bro you could have gotten an xbox one for $299 this week, bought halo:mce or cawadooy black ops and been done with that poo poo

instead you chose the blue pill, fucko

xbones not too great.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

dont listen to these idiot bitches telling you that bloodborne is good. unless you have the kind of autism that makes it fun to memorize all the enemies attacks and their exact timing to the millisecond, dying literally hundreds of times and starting from the beginning in the era of autosaves, rpgs with basically no story to speak of and reading/writing a bunch of dumb notes made from a handful of pre-selected word combinations youre probably not going to enjoy that gay turd game.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

it's significantly better than the ps4 in every way especially for an adult child attempting to get back into video games

plug your cable box into the back and jerk off wildly to the discovery channel and simultaneously play games in sick picture in picture mode

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kuato posted:

I usually play games a few gens behind the present one. I'm on GameCube and Xbox right now, games are cheap and it's all new to me.

your on the wrong rotation, those games are getting into premium "classic" territory. what you want is PS3 games, they are almost worthless now.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i basically use my ps4 for playing rocket league and watching netflix/prime. also cracks ok but honestly you better off just gettin some of that boy op

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

like you might have had a case for saying the xbone ain't too great like two years ago when that poo poo came out but if you've been paying any attention instead of watching re-runs of rupaul's drag race, you'd know that the xbone is certainly giving the ps4 a run for its money if not already stolen that money

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

i basically use my ps4 for playing rocket league and watching netflix/prime. also cracks ok but honestly you better off just gettin some of that boy op

what is rocket league? ps they call boy dog food now :shrug: i dont get it either

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

thathonkey posted:

what is rocket league? ps they call boy dog food now :shrug: i dont get it either

it's some dumb game where you play soccer with monster trucks. i've heard dog food before but out here it's usually just black/chiva

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i usually just stick my head several inches out of the car as i roll by, cup my hands around my mouth, and yell "do you guys sell heroin here?" that way they know im not a narc

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
No wonder you don't like it, you got complete and utter poo poo games.

Well, besides Fallout 4. It is a good game, but definitely not for someone that is trying to get back into gaming, imo.

Get Black Ops 3, Halo 5, Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six, Need For Speed

Oh, and don't buy Battlefront. Just don't.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

thathonkey posted:

i usually just stick my head several inches out of the car as i roll by, cup my hands around my mouth, and yell "do you guys sell heroin here?" that way they know im not a narc

hosed up if false

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

thathonkey posted:

checks out

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
OP you should have got an Xbox One, the Third Xbox.

It's cool and good.

Well, that's my advice.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
All the "best" games for the ps4 are just remakes of ps3 games. It's kinda disappointing.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Buying multiple games is a classic noob mistake, and you compounded it by buying three games with long rear end campaigns you could easily spend 30 hours just trying to beat one of these games.

netw1z
Oct 19, 2008
. . .
I picked up a PS4 in the Black Friday sales having not owned or even played a console since the PS2, it came with the Uncharted bundle which is pretty good.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
OP should get Battlefront since he's used to having Star Wars cock in his mouth all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
buy a wii u idiot

• Locked thread