Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im so sorry you bought a 5 year old $400 computer for $400 in 2015

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Should have just bought a jailbroken PS3, a 4.76cfw, and 2TB drive. You could play online for free and load enough games on it you would never have time to play them all (unless you don't have a job). You do have a job, op... don't you?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

most people who own computers are still chugging along playing PC games on Windows Vista with a Geforce 250.

To the majority of PC gamers, the PS4 is an upgrade.

Not only that all the steamboxes have fallen to poo poo because the PS4 already occupies their space. The Steam Controller is still not as good as a Dualshock 4.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

The Taint Reaper posted:

most people who own computers are still chugging along playing PC games on Windows Vista with a Geforce 250.

To the majority of PC gamers, the PS4 is an upgrade.

Not only that all the steamboxes have fallen to poo poo because the PS4 already occupies their space. The Steam Controller is still not as good as a Dualshock 4.

that doesnt make it any less gay though

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hi there, I'm the OP and I'm a brain-dead dipstick, let me give you some reasons as to why I'm mentally retarded in case you didn't already know:

I poop in my diaper

I eat my doo doo

I make pee pee on my leg

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

a bone to pick posted:

Hi there, I'm the OP and I'm a brain-dead dipstick, let me give you some reasons as to why I'm mentally retarded in case you didn't already know:

I poop in my diaper

I eat my doo doo

I make pee pee on my leg

Lol

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Obv PC is better but you need at least a Wii u or ps4 for the console exclusives and the couch co op games.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
First rule of Modern FPS games is not play them on PC because they'll be dead in a week due to MOBAS.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

bloodborne: borne of blood

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
go play bloodborne you loving baby

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Once you are hooked on Bloodborne forget about ever pissing clean again.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Use the axe in bloodbourne op because you're a babby bitch

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

bloodborne is prtty much the only reason to own a ps4

i think you can get all the other good games on pc and other consoles

Street Fighter 5 though.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Join the PC master race and buy all your games for 7.50 or less.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Jukeboxblues posted:

Street Fighter 5 though.

isnt that going to pc as well?

either way does it look good? i dont know much about it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've had a PS4 for about a year. It sucks. Bloodborne is good but hard. Tomb Raider was fun. I never liked Metal Gear but I guess it's tits now? Honestly I'm kind of half tempted to trade it in, get a PS2 and see if I can't track down a copy of final fantasy 12

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
buy a controller for your pc and get the same experience

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Join the PC master race and buy all your games for 0.00 or less.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Volume posted:

I've had a PS4 for about a year. It sucks. Bloodborne is good but hard. Tomb Raider was fun. I never liked Metal Gear but I guess it's tits now? Honestly I'm kind of half tempted to trade it in, get a PS2 and see if I can't track down a copy of final fantasy 12

Rip this fucjin guy

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the fail aids of Halo with the serial numbers filed off with the failaids of WoW

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

isnt that going to pc as well?

either way does it look good? i dont know much about it

I am not sure. I think there was talk of it but I haven't personally seen any info that confirms it. It looks great too (at least gameplay wise).

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rutibex posted:

ps4 sucks, just play nethack

:madmax:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I play Baseball Mogul, I am also a gamer. :)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

maybe you are just outgrowing video games now that you know your time has actual value and video games are children's toys

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Your substandard grammar and spelling forces me to disregard your entire OP.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
"switch to PC gaming" argument is invalid cuz Bloodborne is a ps4 exclusive

and youre a babby loving bitch if you dont play bloodborne. gently caress fallout 4 gently caress witcher 3 gently caress everything that isnt bloodborne lol loving poo poo rear end easymode casual games

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Justin Tyme posted:

maybe you are just outgrowing video games now that you know your time has actual value and video games are children's toys

This is a very real thing and it's sorta melancholy to fall outta love with video games.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

thathonkey posted:

what else should i get? or should i just sell all this stuff?

Mad Max
GTA5

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Justin Tyme posted:

vide o games??! hahah sorry but my time is FAR too valuable *jacks dick to anime for 3 hours

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

buy enough video games and consoles to be able to build a small fort in your living room with them. that's when gaming truly starts.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Ain't bloodbourne or whatever some kind of dark souls reskin? Goons went crazy for dark souls.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
Should have bought a Wiiu and Mario Kart. Sure the bright colors make it seem like a game for little kids, but its a fun game, and you dont need to invest alot of time if you dont want to.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The only good car games are Mario Kart, Euro Truck Simulator and Spintires. WiiU and PC win again.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
You can never go wrong betting on nintendo tbh. At the worst you get a dozen to two dozen first party titles worth your time, at the best a bunch of off the wall and unique third party poo poo on top of that. And chances are none of it will be overwrought garbage.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Shaquin posted:

This is a very real thing and it's sorta melancholy to fall outta love with video games.

yAH but it happened when i was like 16.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Shaquin posted:

You just haven't been playing the right games is all.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

get Rocket League it's fun and also good.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Same op piss4 sucks. Bloodborne is ok but it's hard as poo poo and makes me mad!!!!!!!!)!)!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Is Bloodborne actually hard or is it like the Souls games where it just punishes carelessness ?

• Locked thread