Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

im so sorry you bought a 5 year old $400 computer for $400 in 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

With only like one or two exclusives for it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

It actually cost only $300

But yeah ill prob sell it

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Is Bloodborne actually hard or is it like the Souls games where it just punishes carelessness ?
It's Ethan, take a guess.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

thathonkey posted:

what else should i get? or should i just sell all this stuff?

GTA V is actually way better on PS4/PC than it was on PS3, plus your online poo poo carries over

Also, Madden got way better moving from PS3 to 4, and I actually really liked Shadows of Mordor and the new Tomb Raider

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is batman arkham knight ever going to be playable on pc or should i just get it for ps4

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why would WB bother to fix it? All the DLC is out and they are jumping on the next shiny thing. The next thing is obviously more Batman.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Uncle Wemus posted:

is batman arkham knight ever going to be playable on pc or should i just get it for ps4

Honestly it's a bad game in general, but yeah, if you're gonna do it, do it on a console because they gave up on making it even remotely ok on the PC

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

ps4 has rocket league and edf so that's two good games
wii u has mario kart, one good game (if you buy 3 extra controllers anyway)
xbone has an off button that sometimes works

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i liked the first 2 arkham games what went so wrong with knight?

/\/\/\ EDF 1 was like the king of budget games is the new one just as good if not better?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Honestly it's a bad game in general, but yeah, if you're gonna do it, do it on a console because they gave up on making it even remotely ok on the PC

something something something PC master race something something

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have an XBox 360, do they even make games for that anymore? I mainly use it as a DVD player on the rare occasions I actually watch a DVD.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I have an XBox 360, do they even make games for that anymore? I mainly use it as a DVD player on the rare occasions I actually watch a DVD.

I was thinking of my post earlier about buying a PS2 for FF12. I think I'd rather get a 360 for Lost Oddesy and Infinite Undiscovery

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

i liked the first 2 arkham games what went so wrong with knight?

/\/\/\ EDF 1 was like the king of budget games is the new one just as good if not better?

edf 4.1 takes all the good bits from the previous games and mashes them together in glorious explody awesomeness
they could've fixed the frame rate but instead upped the enemy count which was a good decision imo (still runs smoother than ps3/360)

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
PS4? HA! Whatever platform you're using is inferior to the one that I'm using.

Oh, but I'm also using PS4. This is embarrassing.

Buyer's remorse or something? Post trip report from the pawn crack.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Quote-Unquote posted:

ps4 has rocket league and edf so that's two good games
wii u has mario kart, one good game (if you buy 3 extra controllers anyway)
xbone has an off button that sometimes works

Mario 3D World and Smash are both fun local coop, and they are bright and shiny enough that you can play them wasted without getting too frustrated.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I mainly use my ps4 for GTA online and the occasional destiny. I'd like to play bloodborne but all my friends are loving faggots who quit after playing for 5 minutes. Really the only games worth playing this gen are the multiplats, might as well have a PC and WiiU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i got the old lady one of these with the drake charts

thaats a game right?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i want to talk about video games but games is bad and imp zone probably wont like me because im really phoning my posting in lately. no one i know irl knows what the witcher is. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Fun fact the playstation 4 came out over 2 years ago and still only has like 3 games that are worth playing for it and of those 3 games only one is a system exclusive the others can be played on PC.

The same can be said for the xbox 360 except it has 0 exclusives worth playing for it

• Locked thread