Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phraggah
Nov 11, 2011

A rocket fuel made of Doritos? Yeah, I could kind of see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
There is no Popeye's in my town, but that's okay because I have Bojangles.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
does popeyes have fried okra? i dont remember them having fried okra but they shoudl have it

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I tried KFC 2 years ago and it traumatized me so bad that I am leary of fried chicken places.

Oh my god I should go get Harold's though harolds was really good.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Isaac posted:

i learned form the movie little nicky that its good

Same, I've never seen one in person. We do have a few in Canada but the nearest one is a 26 hour drive away from here.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

gargle chome posted:

bojangles and popeyes are the best god bless

"Agreedo" - Greedo, Star War

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
WHERE'S OLIVE OYL!?!?!?!?!?!?? i scream as i drop my pants in their public bathroom

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Bojangles and Church's are better.

KFC is disgusting.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

crabcakes66 posted:

Bojangles and Church's are better.

KFC is disgusting.

Church's is okay, but Popeye's has spicy chicken and their sides are way better, imo

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

ContraBoss posted:

there were two popeye's near where i lived in alaska, but now they're +25 minutes away from my current place in baltimore.

loving why?! how does this happen?

instead of popeyes go to one of those inner city chicken places where the cashier is behind 2 inches of bulletproof glass. put your money in the little spinny thing andthey will spin some chicken your way. the risk of being shot in the process makes the chicken that much better.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

Church's is okay, but Popeye's has spicy chicken and their sides are way better, imo

kill yourself if you don't order the spicy chicken.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Isaac posted:

I only drink soft drinks at fast food places. j think the saltiness of the food is desigbed with a sweet drink in mind.

Sure, but 2 bucks for a drink? Nah. They do have the best drinks though... loving hawaiin punch and mellow yellow? Hell yeah! Cup of water is how I usually roll. Don't like to spend more than 6 bucks on lunch. I can always get a can of pop at work after for a quarter if I need some sweetness

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Necros posted:

instead of popeyes go to one of those inner city chicken places where the cashier is behind 2 inches of bulletproof glass. put your money in the little spinny thing andthey will spin some chicken your way. the risk of being shot in the process makes the chicken that much better.

I think that might be "Hip Hop Fish & Chicken" but I could be wrong.

Can't go wrong with Hip Hop chicken I guess.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Necros posted:

Just lol if you don't get the waffles too. Put hot sauce on both.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Popeyes biscuits are completely my poo poo

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

vyst posted:

Popeyes biscuits are completely my poo poo

Gotta dip them in the red beans and rice.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Necros posted:

Lol out churches chicken and Popeye's in the ghetto have this going on. You can see where bullets hit the glass even!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

ContraBoss posted:

I think that might be "Hip Hop Fish & Chicken" but I could be wrong.

Can't go wrong with Hip Hop chicken I guess.

nah i was thinking of a place called new york fried chicken near pimlico

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

we dont have church's or bojangles here :(

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin
If I wasn't having Korean today I'd be all over some loving Popeye's cause of this thread.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Wendigee posted:

Lol out churches chicken and Popeye's in the ghetto have this going on. You can see where bullets hit the glass even!

I feel I missed out by never going to Popeyes that a gangster proof lazy susan.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Back in the day you could go on Tuesdays and Thursdays and get a leg and thigh for a buck.

Nowadays it's only on Tuesdays and costs $1.79 or more. No water cups either on Tuesdays either.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Dr Tran posted:

No water cups either on Tuesdays either.

thought that was illegal in america.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
we don't have it in britain but the movie little nicky taught me that it was good

now i'm in america but i'm not allowed to eat meat by vegetarian wife so no delicious moist murdered birds for me

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Saurus posted:

we don't have it in britain but the movie little nicky taught me that it was good

now i'm in america but i'm not allowed to eat meat by vegetarian wife so no delicious moist murdered birds for me

GBS, y'all need to stop being a bunch of bitch-made sad-sacks. Go out and do things that obviously don't effect another human being without crying about what people will think or losing twitter followers. I promise you it's a better way to live.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Saurus posted:

She probably also expects you to piss sitting down.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

what a whippedp ussy bitch.

Go buy yourself a bucket of chicken and eat it. She doens't have to know or better yet make it so she knows.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Korean style fried chicken is also pretty awesome.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

etalian posted:

Korean style fried chicken is also pretty awesome.

Korean style versions of American classics are AMAZING

Their fried chicken, BBQ short ribs and kimchi-dogs are loving great. I'm glad we nuked Japan and pissed off China for them

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Wendigee posted:

Sure, but 2 bucks for a drink? Nah. They do have the best drinks though... loving hawaiin punch and mellow yellow? Hell yeah! Cup of water is how I usually roll. Don't like to spend more than 6 bucks on lunch. I can always get a can of pop at work after for a quarter if I need some sweetness

Who the gently caress calls it "pop" you're dumb.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
a bon chon (korean fried chicken) place opened up near me recently, the chicken looks p dece but the sauces they serve it with smell like gross sugary goop

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
French fries and a biscuit? Unacceptable decadence.

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug
I now need fried chicken but we don't have popeyes here. Seattle goons is Ezell's any good?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want some chcikn

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
what's the consensus on chicken fingers vs bone-in chicken? I like a good drumstick but I feel the bone part is cheating me out of the food I payed for with my hard earned cash.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

notZaar posted:

French fries and a biscuit? Unacceptable decadence.

Popeye's fries are unreasonably good too

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

dreezy posted:

what's the consensus on chicken fingers vs bone-in chicken? I like a good drumstick but I feel the bone part is cheating me out of the food I payed for with my hard earned cash.

Eat it off the bone it's part of the experience.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
if you eat chicken fingers and you're older than four years old you are a dumb gigantic babby and ahahahahaha @ grown rear end man eating a child's meal in public

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

cram me sideways posted:

if you eat chicken fingers and you're older than four years old you are a dumb gigantic babby and ahahahahaha @ grown rear end man eating a child's meal in public

I love being a goon because goddam if we don;t do some crazy rear end mental gymnastics to play-pretend as elitists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I WANT SOME CHIVKEN

• Locked thread