Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

http://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/K6g2tz3Xu7z5fvJgAgU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

the gently caress is this?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Fojar38 posted:

Honestly, I took a good look at FYAD to try and make sense of the nearly endless hordes of pieces of poo poo that dehumanize anyone who is not a white heterosexual cisgender man with the correct interests and value preferences. I shouldn't have to say that loving unironically. I really shouldn't.

GBS, currently, is worse. It is not being 'invaded' by FYAD. FYAD seems to have its own idiosyncratic, but restrained problems. A 'joke' is made, and with two or three emptyquotes, forever complete. All mockery is ephemeral, any repetition deliberate and patterned. However pointless, they are finite. Ending. Yielding.

The current GBS inhabitants let loose from their cages are now flinging poop, as mere animals, who exist only to eat, gently caress and sleep, incapable of self-actualization, only subsisting on the approval of peers for the psychological maintenance of their purposeless existence. Any threats to change this cycle in any way must be met with hostility, for they are the products of billions of years of self-replication, unable to transcend the bounds of their instinct.

The fact that they are in any way proximal to civil society is dangerous. Even if nominally confined to one forum, their toxic thoughts will lend an air of respectability to behaviors unwanted everywhere else.

There are now almost 80 people on my ignore list, up from a previous count of around 4. Each and every one, as far as I can tell, is a worse poster than a guy who raped an 8-year-old. Such things, I would hope, would be nigh impossible. But human decency is so easy, yet so far out of reach, that anyone with a modicum of empathy or consciousness can obtain it, and thus by corollary, that those posters do not possess such things.

This is our community, not theirs, and we will not yield to such filth.

I wasnt clear, sorry. where did it come from?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

been done three times, still funny.

http://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/K6gAA-CNNGqVcmdUM9M

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Dec 29, 2015

• Locked thread