Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Enfield posted:

i only have 1 nueron

I recently spent some time in a hospital thanks to a horrible injury, though it wasn't self inflicted, and I thought about you, Enfield, and that helped me get through the pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i think op might be mad

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

Why are you defending them so much?

TEAYCHES posted:

Wow, just wow. Do you think people in GBS are stupid? Everyone with two neurons to rub together knows what's going on here - and guess what - it's not only bad, it's old.

You guys can't answer the OP's question? It's not a tough question, hell I already answered it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You guys can't answer the OP's question? It's not a tough question, hell I already answered it.

The question wasn't asked in good faith, bonne foi, and I know this from previous I.N.R.I. threads where it was clear he was in fact making fun of GBS and goading humorous responses. So within that context, the question is not worth answering.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
what if everyone in gbs already likes themselves?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Same here. Since that was out of the way, answering other posters questions here in this fine forum was a natural direction to go in.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

The question wasn't asked in good faith, bonne foi, and I know this from previous I.N.R.I. threads where it was clear he was in fact making fun of GBS and goading humorous responses. So within that context, the question is not worth answering.

hmm .. how did u figure it out ?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Watch as I.N.R.I. flies into my web, oblivious of what he has gotten himself into.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

Same here. Since that was out of the way, answering other posters questions here in this fine forum was a natural direction to go in.

My bad, I missed your response.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

hmm .. how did u figure it out ?

I merely read the situation, and used my education and experience to call you out. So, tell me, what would it be like if I.N.R.I. liked his own self?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

It doesn't matter how much you dislike INRI, he's got a good point regardless.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It doesn't matter how much you dislike INRI, he's got a good point regardless.

I don't dislike I.N.R.I. - I take offense to his attitude.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is this thread about masturbation?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

I don't dislike I.N.R.I. - I take offense to his attitude.

Maybe it was you who hurt his feelings? Have you ever thought about apologizing on behalf of gbs?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

I merely read the situation, and used my education and experience to call you out. So, tell me, what would it be like if I.N.R.I. liked his own self?

aww man, i never saw that coming ... and here i was all proud of myself , thinking id outsmarted GBS haha.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

aww man, i never saw that coming ... and here i was all proud of myself , thinking id outsmarted GBS haha.

Do you think this is cute? You just got called out. Check and mate.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hey i have a better question, when was the last time someone actually had a meltdown in a gbs inri thread?

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

Dr Cheeto posted:

I lick myself all the time

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

We're like a bunch of foul mouthed kitties :3:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

hey i have a better question, when was the last time someone actually had a meltdown in a gbs inri thread?

12/29/2015

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Are you referring to yourself? If you're having problems we have a forum for that, and it's called E/N.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
drat you INRI for causing this strife on the forums!

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i support inri in taking strides to improve the self image of gbs posters and i thank him gladly for it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I support I.N.R.I. in the sense that I support any human being who is trying to find their way in the world. I hope these forums have helped him develop into a fuller, more self-aware person.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I think he'd be better off in Games. GBS has maladjusted weirdos, but they are on a whole other level.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

wiffle ball bat posted:

i support inri in taking strides to improve the self image of gbs posters and i thank him gladly for it

thank u. :-)

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
inri probably feels comfortable and self posessed whereever he lays his hat at night so im not too worried about him where ever he decides to post

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I guess it's safer to post somewhere you won't get probation or banned as easily like comfy ol' GBS. We don't mind if you come to visit, just don't wipe your feet on your hosts carpet :unsmith:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
inri wants gbs 1.0 to come back because it was a lot more fun to make fun of than a bunch of sad low grade irony fags, which is me signing my post

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if i liked myself, why on earth would i post in gbs?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

Are you referring to yourself? If you're having problems we have a forum for that, and it's called E/N.

Ya, you got me dude. Meltdown in progress... :freep: Check and mate. :fsmug::gb2byob::gb2byob::gb2nitecru::goleft:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

wiffle ball bat posted:

I like your attitude, wiffle ball bat.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

I support I.N.R.I. in the sense that I support any human being who is trying to find their way in the world. I hope these forums have helped him develop into a fuller, more self-aware person.

I don't think he needs internet forums to help him develop as a person...I worry about anyone who does, actually.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Hm, sad.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I like your attitude, wiffle ball bat.

i find you intimidating

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

wiffle ball bat posted:

i find you intimidating

No one's ever said that to me before, I don't really know what to make of it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
id like to think it would play out something like the movie "silence of the lambs" but only the backstory part on clarice's early childhood

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the ending would be more like the part where sgt. pembry or whatever gets maced and beaten with his own billyclub. its like a thing within a thing. i forget what thats called. microcosm? lecter is going up and down the elevators, better figure it out quick. tick tock. tick tock.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

dad gay. so what posted:

the ending would be more like the part where sgt. pembry or whatever gets maced and beaten with his own billyclub. its like a thing within a thing. i forget what thats called. microcosm? lecter is going up and down the elevators, better figure it out quick. tick tock. tick tock.

Pretty sure the word you're looking for is microorganism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

Pretty sure the word you're looking for is microorganism.

:siren: atheist spotted :siren:

• Locked thread