Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Orion
Dec 16, 2015

I thought this was a pretty dorky topic, talking about what works with women and what doesn't. If you don't like it, report it, and it may be gassed.

Until then, let me introduce myself, and my cocky arrogant internal life, which is cool, I guess.

I am a twenty three female. Great, what of it. Who gives a poo poo, right. But it comes into play in a second.

I've geeked out on dating material for the past six years, because the whole thing about chemistry between any two people, or in a group, really fascinates me, especially so on an internet forums. This place is pretty awesome (okay done, no more dick sucking).

Being a female on a public forums doesn't merit me anything, obviously, so I'm not going to wag my gender about and give you pics and all that stupid needy-girl poo poo.

Okay, the point: flame, bullshit, do whatever, it's free game, but if you want dating advice, try me out, and I'll tell you, from my female perspective what I think about it, or if you ask, I'll even give you what I consider to be advice.

Just a quick background: I've had a wildly successful dating life, so that's why I just want to bullshit about it online. Feel free to do the same, or just bitch because girls are lame and don't like sex.

tl;dr You ask/give advice, and we all hate you or me until it gets old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
nice post in the correct forum (by which i mean bad post in the wrong forum)

Nolan Orion
Dec 16, 2015
aaaah gently caress my life, goddamnit I never do enough lurking.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Why won't my son call me back

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

some advice your post seems a little tryhard.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
should I wear a cool jacket

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

A beard would suit you

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001
Do girls like it when you ask them to pose for fetish photos on a first date? I'm asking for a friend.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Ignore these assholes, can you teach me photoshop? I especially like the use of comic sans.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Nolan Orion posted:

Being a female on a public forums doesn't merit me anything, obviously, so I'm not going to wag my gender about and give you pics and all that stupid needy-girl poo poo.

This being the photo forum we demand artfully taken selfies with good lighting/exposure.

Tony Two Bapes
Mar 30, 2009
don't give a gently caress, OP

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

what is this human being tree

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I have to bring my camera on dates. If I ignore the person and take pictures of other things, they don't like it. But if I just take pictures of them, they also don't like that! I can't figure out what they want! It's impossible :negative:

Edit: maybe I should take pictures of myself?

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Dec 30, 2015

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

OP teach me how you made that sick 3d clouds effect on the image in the OP

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

Nolan Orion posted:

I've had a wildly successful dating life

you married the first person you ever dated? congrats

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
does the faggotry train take ORCA cards or do I need to pay cash for a ticket like some kind of gay caveman?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

This might be the most inappropriate subforum possible for this thread. Nice.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

hi liter posted:

yes because we are all sexy and cool people that can have all the sex we desire (I'm so lonely)

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

chemistry

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

I think OP might actually be insane
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3756168&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post453940193

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

oh the dork room. this must be the forum for people who are really dorky. maybe they need some dating advice.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SMERSH Mouth posted:

oh the dork room. this must be the forum for people who are really dorky. maybe they need some dating advice.

this except unironically

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Saw the thread title and thought this would be about Adult Diaper Girls

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Saw the thread title and thought this would be about Adult Diaper Girls

:getin:

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

8th-snype posted:

this except unironically

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hi liter posted:

what is the most appropriate subform? (gas chamber lol)

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I thought this would be a thread about tinder pics. Some goon sold those iirc

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
here's some advice: you're 23 so you think you've got life figured out pretty good, but actually your still a loving idiot

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

RangerScum posted:

here's some advice: you're 23 so you think you've got life figured out pretty good, but actually your still a loving idiot

Complete truth.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

RangerScum posted:

You should check out her website: http://www.circleprefect.com/upload/Omnia/

I call it "I'm basically the crazy guy who wrote TempleOS but i don't actually know how to program"

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

RangerScum posted:

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

akadajet posted:

what is the most appropriate subform? (gas chamber lol)

yea, gas chamber, GBS, same thing

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

text me

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

This better be the new best dorkroom thread

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Fart Car '97 posted:

This better be the new best dorkroom thread

paging soundmonkey and posting babou

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Hi I hope I have done this right and posted this in the right place. Not really a dating question but advice needed

I woke up this morning to a message from my supervisor at work which consisted of a full frontal naked pic – no words or anything. He only has ever sent me work related messages before. We are not friends outside of work.

He sent it at about 2am this morning so maybe he was drunk when he sent it? Or drunkenly sent it to the wrong person? Or just sent it to the wrong person and was sober? But why did he not send a message if it was a mistake. Also I'm pretty sure he's married so I really loving hope he didn't mean to send it to me.

I don’t know how to respond. Do I acknowledge I received it? Pretend it never happened? I’m on vacation from work and don’t return until Monday so I guess by then it could be forgotten about. It is kind of weird and awkward though. It was a picture I really didn’t need to see.

tl;dr: I woke up this morning to a naked selfie from my supervisor at work. Do not know how the gently caress to respond.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Dren posted:

Hi I hope I have done this right and posted this in the right place. Not really a dating question but advice needed

I woke up this morning to a message from my supervisor at work which consisted of a full frontal naked pic – no words or anything. He only has ever sent me work related messages before. We are not friends outside of work.

He sent it at about 2am this morning so maybe he was drunk when he sent it? Or drunkenly sent it to the wrong person? Or just sent it to the wrong person and was sober? But why did he not send a message if it was a mistake. Also I'm pretty sure he's married so I really loving hope he didn't mean to send it to me.

I don’t know how to respond. Do I acknowledge I received it? Pretend it never happened? I’m on vacation from work and don’t return until Monday so I guess by then it could be forgotten about. It is kind of weird and awkward though. It was a picture I really didn’t need to see.

tl;dr: I woke up this morning to a naked selfie from my supervisor at work. Do not know how the gently caress to respond.

Is he cute?

erephus
May 24, 2012
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Dren posted:

Post a full frontal naked pic and then we'll be able tell.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dren posted:

I woke up this morning to a message from my supervisor at work which consisted of a full frontal naked pic no words or anything. He only has ever sent me work related messages before. We are not friends outside of work.

I dont know how to respond. Do I acknowledge I received it? Pretend it never happened? Im on vacation from work and dont return until Monday so I guess by then it could be forgotten about. It is kind of weird and awkward though. It was a picture I really didnt need to see.

the only way to respond to this is a simple "lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

akadajet posted:

the only way to respond to this is a simple "lol"

yep

• Locked thread