Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Let's look at the things I hold in contempt: gender-bending. fatties. foreskins. What do these things have in common? Ambiguity. Chaos. These are things that occur when the body overflows form and replicates the fetid swamp of the Earth Mother from which all things were formed. The Dionysian. Dionysus, son of the Eastern Earth Mother, with her cult of self-castrates, cucks and catamites. Sucking to her affirms life in all forms, good and bad, superior and slave, beautiful and hideous. In her there is no light, only taste, feeling and smell. Lots of smell.

From these, I flee to the Apollonian principles of light and structure and surface and the ear and the eye. Delineating, defining, separating good from ill. Harsh, unkind, but necessary.

These principles are meant to be in balance. Life lives at the border between chaos and order, but today is a time of excessive lethargy, indiscipline, shamelessness and indeterminacy.

I bring balance back into your lives, freaks.

You are welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my balls

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
eat poo poo op

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
... and that's how i found the Iron Pill.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Did not read

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

haveyou ever squeezed the tip of your foreskin really hard and then peed and it filled up like a water balloon? that'll help you appreciate your foreskin more.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The balloon shape is feminine-principled. The penis should resemble always the column, the obelisk, the spear, the rocket.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I too, have fingered myself out

edit: shift the tenses please

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i thought dionysians just wanted to drink and gently caress and rip live goats apart with their teeth

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gently caress you if you think im reading this

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

suck my balls

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Shadow posted:

eat poo poo op

He just said no catamites, jeez...

e: or am i thinking corpophilliacs? NM GUESS I WASN'T PAYING ATTN.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Dec 30, 2015

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

wiffle ball bat posted:

i thought dionysians just wanted to drink and gently caress and rip live goats apart with their teeth

That's the positive face of it, yes. But the unboundedness of the Dionysian is also Charles Manson and Honey BooBoo.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
charlie was rollin in pussy and honeybooboo is rich and famous. whats the downside that im missing here

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

Let's look at the things I hold in contempt: gender-bending. fatties. foreskins. What do these things have in common? Ambiguity. Chaos. These are things that occur when the body overflows form and replicates the fetid swamp of the Earth Mother from which all things were formed. The Dionysian. Dionysus, son of the Eastern Earth Mother, with her cult of self-castrates, cucks and catamites. Sucking to her affirms life in all forms, good and bad, superior and slave, beautiful and hideous. In her there is no light, only taste, feeling and smell. Lots of smell.

From these, I flee to the Apollonian principles of light and structure and surface and the ear and the eye. Delineating, defining, separating good from ill. Harsh, unkind, but necessary.

These principles are meant to be in balance. Life lives at the border between chaos and order, but today is a time of excessive lethargy, indiscipline, shamelessness and indeterminacy.

You are welcome.

That's a bunch of bullshit. :colbert:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Maoist Pussy posted:

Let's look at the things I hold in contempt: gender-bending. fatties. foreskins.

sorry to hear about your strained relationship with your mom

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

personality emerging as conflict between appollonian/dionysian urges is a long discredited theory, OP

i would suggest you ponder goatse and try again

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Maoist Pussy posted:

You are welcome.

Translation: I'm gay.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Suck my cock. I don't even like BJ's so neither of us will enjoy it much tbqh

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Kuato posted:

Suck my cock. I don't even like BJ's so neither of us will enjoy it much tbqh

maybe op can give your bf some tips

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You sound mentally ill, hth. Mentally healthy people don't give a gently caress how others live in case you were wondering.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op i agree, i think chaos were an unnecessary and frankly infantile addition to the sonic the hedgehog franchise

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
talk to me like i'm osama bin laden

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Moridin920 posted:

talk to me like i'm osama bin laden

mr. laden, why did you kill my daddy.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I have figured out that you're a bad poster

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
did anyone say that yet?

Also I like my foreskin and I think it's doing an A1 job. what possible beef could you have with them.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Dec 30, 2015

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Death By Yogurt posted:

haveyou ever squeezed the tip of your foreskin really hard and then peed and it filled up like a water balloon? that'll help you appreciate your foreskin more.

this

americucks don't know what they're missing out on

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

personality emerging as conflict between appollonian/dionysian urges is a long discredited theory, OP

i would suggest you ponder goatse and try again

Goatse is the male pseudo-Mother. The gaping hole that cannot give birth.

Maoist Pussy fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Dec 30, 2015

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Maoist pussy?

More like Maoist oval office.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Maoist Pussy posted:

You are welcome.

op I used to like you but this post makes me question your identity

e: keep making GBS threads on dumb things though and we cool just don't philosophize about it

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

jackyl posted:

op I used to like you but this post makes me question your identity

e: keep making GBS threads on dumb things though and we cool just don't philosophize about it

how you feel about me bro?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jackyl posted:

counterpoint: philosophize more, we ain't got nothin better to do in the gibbis in 2015

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Shadow posted:

how you feel about me bro?

I cannot stand a shadow over my ball when I'm teeing off, otherwise you're all good

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

jackyl posted:

I cannot stand a shadow over my ball when I'm teeing off, otherwise you're all good

I'll take it! :)

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

What's your sign, Maoist Pussy?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
My sign is Scrotio, the arachnid with the oversized scrotum.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Maoist Pussy posted:

My sign is Scrotio, the arachnid with the oversized scrotum.
The sack-spider from the zodiac usually dies after it mates, dude. How have you lived this long? :agesilaus:

Stop creating these divisions between yourself and its derisions - we are all but a momentary taint upon the natural order of the universe anyway, so just steer a course between all the dicks, pussies, and assholes in your life and you'll be fine.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fred's dead, baby.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't read the OP how many fingers did he stuff up his rear end?

• Locked thread