Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I.N.R.I posted:

Old GBS was much better than new GBS ... threads like this are why. Good stuff OP :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

If you think asexuals are insufferable, wait'll ya hear about these "lawyer" fellas! They're somethin' else!

Har! Thank you for the hearty guffaw, Lawrence!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

What is the significance of these cake references. Genuinely confused.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

cr0y posted:

What is the significance of these cake references. Genuinely confused.

it's a good analogy to explain a sexuality to people outside the "ace" community. you walk up to them and say "an asexual is like a cake. you enjoy it a lot more if nobody has hosed it."

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

this asexual was going on and on and i had enough and i was like "suck my cock" and they were like "n..no"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

this asexual was going on and on and i had enough and i was like "suck my cock" and they were like "n..no"

Jamie: I think we're gonna have to call this one...
Adam: confirmed

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Whatever exists without my sexuality, exists without my consent.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
What am I if I only find myself sexually attractive? Autosexual?

Cause that makes it sound like I gently caress cars, which is only coincidentally true

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

This is why bullying exists.

i know. and it rules.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The Fattest PI posted:

What am I if I only find myself sexually attractive? Autosexual?

Cause that makes it sound like I gently caress cars, which is only coincidentally true

If you only find yourself as a girl attractive you are called a transgender activist.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
can hot gay people masturbate to themselves in the mirror?

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

LordArgh posted:

i dunno ask your mom lmao :owned:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
mom gay, so hot :twisted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

LordArgh posted:

i'm not gay but i can masturbate to myself.. just watching those muscles ripple as my arm pistons back and forth, back and forth... my abs clenching as i get ready to spurt... v heterosexual

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
go on.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

i'm not gay but i can masturbate to myself.. just watching those muscles ripple as my arm pistons back and forth, back and forth... my abs clenching as i get ready to spurt... v heterosexual

do it in front of the mirror and try not to laugh at your o face

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

RaceBannon posted:

do it in front of the mirror and try not to laugh at your o face

lol i am gonna try this tonight while super wasted, just stare myself down, get real angry-like

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enVtvLyF2wI

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

don't doxx me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MiracleWhale posted:

don't doxx me
are you a rereg? i've been wondering.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

symbolic posted:

are you a rereg? i've been wondering.

yeah i didn't post for like 5 years and i lost my password lol

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Universe Master posted:

If you only find yourself as a girl attractive you are called a transgender activist.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I've managed to beat off to myself in the mirror a couple of times but it is hard to stay focused. Its kinda like trying to drive on acid.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

I've managed to beat off to myself in the mirror a couple of times but it is hard to stay focused. Its kinda like trying to drive on acid.

yeah i can definitely see my mind drifting to sexy ladies once i get into it. i got the cisstraight gene and there's no cure

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Fellbat posted:

The real catch 22 is actual asexuals would never raise a fuss about this poo poo, just blend into the background. Because why the gently caress would they care.

Because people start thinking there's something wrong with you if you're single for too long and then you find yourself having to make "excuses". There shouldn't be any shame in being asexual and I can understand why they would want to raise awareness so people can understand them a bit better. Once that happens the attention seekers will have to find something else to pretend to be.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
"I know you guys have assumed for all these years that I am a closeted gay man, but - good news! - I am actually just a colossal weirdo."

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Maoist Pussy posted:

"I know you guys have assumed for all these years that I am a closeted gay man, but - good news! - I am actually just a colossal weirdo."

That's quite the admission, Maoist pussy, I'm proud of ya

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Putting my weiner into vaginas feels good, what is my label? Vaginosexual? Sexomorphic?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

BombiTheZombie posted:

Putting my weiner into vaginas feels good, what is my label? Vaginosexual? Sexomorphic?

gay

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

sweet

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

BombiTheZombie posted:

Depends on the age of the owner of the vagina

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

But in you case it's "chubby chaser"

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

kittiesgomeow posted:

my anecdotal experience regarding people who identify as "asexual" is that they say things like "everyone else is like 'omg i totes wanna bang that rando dude' and i dont feel like, like, ever so i'm asexual" similar poo poo with demisexuals. it's really dumb bc yes, they think that tv/move/whatever relationships are how ppl really are at it's just not true. i don't think even if you explained this that they'd change because everyone wants a sword to fall upon now.

LoL, whatever, Tinder exists.

Absolute Lithops posted:

Demisexual = I don't gently caress on the first date and this is a sexual orientation

This is merely a confusing, but nice, way to turn someone down that you will never actually gently caress without repeating the cliche, "It's not you, it's me."

Don't buy into the literal meaning of this stuff and realize the usefulness of queer sexuality to avoid unwanted sexual encounters without having to make it personal.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I don't think there is a more pretentious way of telling someone you don't want to hook up with them than "sorry, but I'm demisexual".

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

abigserve posted:

I don't think there is a more pretentious way of telling someone you don't want to hook up with them than "sorry, but I'm demisexual".

It's great, normally this is signaling that you're better then "those girls" (the SKANKS) but that may make someone think you're uptight and old fashioned, so with this you're also smashing the cishet white patriarchy and being a progressive hero for the low low price of slapping a retarded label on yourself.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Benny Harvey posted:

Because people start thinking there's something wrong with you if you're single for too long and then you find yourself having to make "excuses". There shouldn't be any shame in being asexual and I can understand why they would want to raise awareness so people can understand them a bit better. Once that happens the attention seekers will have to find something else to pretend to be.

what gets me is how so many of them are female. i can't really claim to fully grasp the female experience but it seems like single women are considered pretty harmless whereas for long term single males everyone just starts to assume that youre some sort of pervert/weirdo and they'd be right

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
im a

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
According to asexuals you can like and want sex for hedonistic reasons but because you don't have experience this toward a particular group it still makes sense, but then others say no that's wrong you can only be asexual if you don't want to have sex and don't experience sexually attraction, while others still are grossed out by sex and think this means it is an orientation. Basically the term is not even well defined anyways and has resulted in a clusterfuck of dimensional terms including aromantic, aplatonic, and aaesthetic.

Well that's my story

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
asexuality is cool because it's a queer orientation everyone has, and then grows out of. we all know what it's like to be asexual, because we were when we were kids. it's not surprising some percentage of the population have hosed up hormones or some poo poo and are locked into it.

demisexuality on the other hand can go gently caress off. yeah it's a real thing but it's not a queer orientation. 50% of the population are below average by definition. there's nothing unusual about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My new pet theory is that with both bullying and learning to stand up for yourself being banned in schools, now you get a bunch of teenagers/young adults with diagnosed Low T (or Low E? is that even a thing?) thinking it makes them unique instead of a weirdo who should try to act more normal.

• Locked thread