Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

how are you supposed to let GBS know the service you have provided by not posting

this is a thread for posting that you didnt post anywhere and we're all better off for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

one time i almost posted this thread but didnt

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
This is some dumb rear end poo poo, my man.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Rly makes u think IMHO

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I have a very very low threshold for what ill post

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

:justpost: is my approach

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I only delete a post if i think itll get me banned again or if i forget what i was posting about

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Like I would deprive GBS of my art.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I put a lot of thought into what I post, sometimes I need to start masturbating furiously to loosen the old posting muscles. Just came about three minutes ago.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Kuato posted:

I put a lot of thought into what I post, sometimes I need to start masturbating furiously to loosen the old posting muscles. Just came about three minutes ago.

I believe you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
When i was trying to score benzos from the doc i agreed to start taking more ssris and i stupidly did it and now i think about it i havent had a boner in a week.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
gently caress you OP*

*OP of a different thread, you're cool OP

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think Asexuals are dumb. They can call themselves whatever they want but need to stop trying to attach themselves to the gay rights movement.

Picture the struggle of an asexual living in Russia. Here's a hint, it's the same eyerolling and "Oh, you'll meet the right girl/boy SOMEDAY, you're just shy" lines from the mom, right up until someone decides that the asexual is actually gay and trying to hide it and things take a seriously dark turn.

That's what I wrote. But then I decided I don't want to weigh in on this at all, it's dumb.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sitting Here posted:

gently caress you OP*

*OP of a different thread, you're cool OP

As the OP of a few threads im gonna be very on edge till i find out which OP this is directed at

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

That's what I wrote. But then I decided I don't want to weigh in on this at all, it's dumb.

Yeah actually. Thats another reason i delete posts. If i realise its just another stupid thing where gbs just likes to be critical of something and think they

God i have the strongest impulse to delete this now

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

sometimes i start posting but then i hit f11 by mistake and im so confused

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

i cant tell you how many times i was going to shitpost and then did not. missed opportunity

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
im pogoing to post

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i

edit: nevermind

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

OP I don't even have words to describe how disappointed I am in you

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

FuhrerHat posted:

i

edit: nevermind

is your hat a moustache

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

You know what is funny? When someone autobans themselves.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You should go and make a really funny joke right now

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Matoi Ryuko posted:

did i autoban myself i didnt mean to

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

am i a post-ghost

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Sometimes when I realize I completely lost whatever dumb point I was trying to make and meandered off into an even dumber tangent I'll try to rewrite the post then I just delete it when I keep writing the same thing over and over, doomed to write the same pointless garbage, I don't always give up and delete it though

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

You should go and make a really funny joke right now

Please don't hit me with a shovel, I'm sorry!!!

FuhrerHat posted:

did i autoban myself i didnt mean to

:ghitler:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what did the car say to the german highway

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

your autobahnned!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

sorry, shouldnt have posted this. oh well i guess thats why pencils have erasers!

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i write a lot of rape jokes i never post. it's actually quite disturbing.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the keyser söze of posts

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
not posting itt

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive deleted 2 posts i was gonna make itt cause it kind of tricked me almost into posting things i dont post.

I need to lie down

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just deleted another post in a different thread. OP you have ruined my carefree posting attitude.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
the way i see it ive never regretted making a post but ive definitely regretted not making a post. always err on the side of posting imo

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I camt remember if ive had more downers or less downers than my normal posting stack. Thinking of having a bit more to make sure i got full posting power kn case i dont already.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
One time in school when the Internet was new my friend was on some weird website and I was like oh drat your in deep and it became a sort of catchphrase to use when I was around to laugh at me. Now who's laughing because the deep Web is a thing!!! Also my cock is like 9inches so I still use the catchphrase.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
e: nm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
All my words are a blessing

• Locked thread