Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I dunno. A class-based sharded game universe with a variety of rulesets (including a variety of loot settings) and eve-style training as opposed to macro grinding doesn't sound at all like a UO revival mmo to me. Sounds more Dark Age of Camelot if anything.

Still looking forward to seeing where this goes. Did they ever unlock their forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

There will be some campaigns that you can take stuff into from your EK when you first enter. I imagine at least for vessels that this would be pretty standard to take into a campaign world from your EK.

E: And you're supposed to be able to craft and stuff there too, with stuff you take out of campaign worlds.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Alexander DeLarge posted:

What astounds me to this day is how the genre didn't come back in full force when devs saw Minecraft/Day-Z become a thing because of the player interaction.
Did you play Trove any?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Yaaaaaaaaaaas Queen posted:

how can you still keep this up for over a year when the forums are dead because of this hugbox

its insane :psyduck:

petty even
*hugs u*

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Also, there's always gonna be e-honor types.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Wasn't there a das tal thread somewhere? I am suddenly reminded to check on how that is coming along.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

im very angry, why isnt MY videogame out yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Mods rename this subforum the ironying board.