Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007
As You're Playing Chess, I'm Playing Russian Roulette
Kinda disappointed you didn't show off using that "useless" ledge to kill the Black Knight, I mean fighting patiently while properly using your consumables is more Galliant, but Goofus pisses him off, runs over to that ledge and giggles like an idiot when the Black Knight falls to his death chasing you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007

Veloxyll posted:

But then he wouldn't get his sword!

I wonder if the next star on the LP will be shown taking the plunge.

Black Knights work like Minibosses, dastardliness is encouraged.

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007

Mazed posted:

I swear, Oswald is the single most effective jump-scare in this entire game.

My first time playing I totally attacked him and pissed him off, noticing he was an NPC I ran away and wondered if there was a way to calm him down.

I was pretty dissapointed with the answer.

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007
I'm glad you decided to do a double dose today. I've been working on a mini-paper using Dark Souls as a way of incorporating the learning process into storytelling.

• Locked thread