Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
thats a fresh twist on the old goatman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I don't remember exactly when he said it, but it was on Twitter for sure. It was basically a series of tweets that boiled down to "the MAN is trying to destroy yet another icon of black culture" (and it was definitely expressed in a very :tinfoil: manner, now you mention it).

Which made me :rolleyes: as Cosby's been adored by white conservative Christians for decades (even before he started ranting at black people to pull up their pants, quit giving their kids "weird" names, and speak "proper English") and he's always been the prime example of "how black folks should act" in their eyes since basically forever

Like I'd find it to be less outrageous to discover that Dave Chappelle did a reverse "Black Avengers" on Cos and formed a coalition of young, hip black entertainers (led by their general Hannibal Buress) to finally topple the Puddin' Pop King from his throne

I like Chuck D as well, but I hate that part of him. Blames everything on "the man" and blacks being pushed down by the evil white government. That was the case when he grew up, but not so much anymore.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Goon project: Let's rape and murder legendary comedian and entertainer Bill Cosby

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"A bim bam zibbity zam I was just pitching my pilot for 'rape victims say the darndest things' and eatin some jello and a zubidy zib zab zipadoo"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If the so-called victims had not been agents of a racist society, then William Cosby's fame and celebrity would have given him a pass to consensual sex.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

Goon project: Let's rape and murder legendary comedian and entertainer Bill Cosby

Goon project: buy Hannibal Burress a steak dinner.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Kerosene19 posted:

Perp Walk!!!

When they announce the verdict, they should play him off with the theme song to Sanford and Son.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I saw Leonard Part 6

Was I raped by Bill Cosby?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Daw haw haw

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
all of this happened because hannibal burress made a joke lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!

Laurenz posted:

I like Chuck D as well, but I hate that part of him. Blames everything on "the man" and blacks being pushed down by the evil white government. That was the case when he grew up, but not so much anymore.

There are certainly numerous present-day examples of black people being held down by institutional racism, to be sure. Just that Bill Cosby ain't one of them. I'm sure he faced more than a little racism when he was coming up and making his name. But before the allegations started gaining traction, he was pretty much "America's Dad", beloved and cherished by influential leaders and people from all walks of life. Dude had help from people of all colors over the course of his career, and it's sad that he was apparently just another person who let fame and fortune go to his head and make him think he was untouchable.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I hope Eric Andre finds some roughed-up looking homeless dude to be on his show and calls him "Bill Cosby", like he did with that one Indian guy who was supposed to be "Russell Brand" or the black dude in a wig who was "Reese Witherspoon"

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
http://imgur.com/yxvwDqX.jpg

Makes u think

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
shouldve hid the pills in jello shots

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Must've been a hell of a joke

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Don Tacorleone posted:

Must've been a hell of a joke

"uhhhhh why does nobody talk about bill cosby being a rapist??" is the joke

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hadaka Apron posted:

It was really hosed up that they used Cosby's image without his consent.

Yeah really shocking and disgusting that they would force this upon people.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Was the general public aware of any allegations made against Cosby by the time Hannibal Burress made that joke? I know he had accusations several years ago and then everyone kind of forgot about it until they all came storming back this year.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Retail Slave posted:

Was the general public aware of any allegations made against Cosby by the time Hannibal Burress made that joke? I know he had accusations several years ago and then everyone kind of forgot about it until they all came storming back this year.

It had to go "viral" first because this is a dumb gay planet.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
He would be a sad sight to see in a tiny cell...all old with his weird cataract eyes... random outbursts of "BIP BOP ZIPPITY SCOP, THE BLACK KIDS TODAY ND THE FANCY SHOES AND THEY DON'T EVEN RAPE ANYMORE AND THE HIPPITY HOPS"

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Obligatory Handle posted:

It had to go "viral" first because this is a dumb gay planet.

ding ding ding

it was another one of those "open secrets" that everyone in hollywood knew about but you just didn't go after bill loving cosby, not bill motherfucking cosby are you insane? are you crazy?

oh, the rest of the planet is now hyperaware of his raping? word? well let's take this fucker down now i feel much safer knowing joe blow on the street has my back when it comes to taking down bill oh my poo poo cosby

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

mdm posted:

He would be a sad sight to see in a tiny cell...all old with his weird cataract eyes... random outbursts of "BIP BOP ZIPPITY SCOP, THE BLACK KIDS TODAY ND THE FANCY SHOES AND THEY DON'T EVEN RAPE ANYMORE AND THE HIPPITY HOPS"

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

cram me sideways posted:

ding ding ding

it was another one of those "open secrets" that everyone in hollywood knew about but you just didn't go after bill loving cosby, not bill motherfucking cosby are you insane? are you crazy?

oh, the rest of the planet is now hyperaware of his raping? word? well let's take this fucker down now i feel much safer knowing joe blow on the street has my back when it comes to taking down bill oh my poo poo cosby

It's pretty baffling really. Especially as an Englandlander where every kid's TV star recently turned out to be a paedo.

Like, these aren't powerful people. They aren't going to see you never work again or get your house declared uninhabitable or get some buddies in the CIA to stalk you. The amount of the respect the world had for a bunch of well paid nobodies is insane. Maybe the media just wasn't as scandal hungry?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
kinda sucks that if it was so notoriously an open secret that he still managed to get access to women, how can you hide so many incidents?

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

mdm posted:

kinda sucks that if it was so notoriously an open secret that he still managed to get access to women, how can you hide so many incidents?

In Jello.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
He should hire Hillary Clinton as part of his defence team.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Lolie posted:

Why Hillary Clinton?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lolie posted:

She seems good at deflecting anything negative that comes her way for sure.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

mdm posted:

Why Hillary Clinton?

She's a lawyer who did a pretty good job at co-ordinating damage control for her husband.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Bip bop zoom da bop

Jello puddin makes no sound

Zip zap zoop da rape

- a haiku

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Lolie posted:

She's a lawyer who did a pretty good job at co-ordinating damage control for her husband.

On what issues? Bill Clinton has had a lot lodged against him over the years, you might need to be more specific

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

mdm posted:

On what issues? Bill Clinton has had a lot lodged against him over the years, you might need to be more specific

he used to use his authority to get young, chubby women to gently caress or suck him off in his various offices

Hillary didn't give a poo poo because she only craves power and he and his charisma was her ticket due to her complete and utter lack of any

hth

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Bill Cosby is going to be the OJ of rape

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Shadow posted:

he used to use his authority to get young, chubby women to gently caress or suck him off in his various offices

Hillary didn't give a poo poo because she only craves power and he and his charisma was her ticket due to her complete and utter lack of any

hth

seems a bit different than defending a rapist

this story you just described is simply that of a ladycuck

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

mdm posted:

The multiple accusations of sexual offences, including rape. Some of those women maintain it was Hillary who tried to silence them through intimidation.

The Lewinsky thing only came to light because of accusations made against Clinton by Paula Jones. The Paula Jones case was what brought a lot of the "rumours" about Clinton into public view, including the allegation that he raped Juanita Broaddrick.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Dec 31, 2015

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
who was the chick that accused bill of shaking his dong at her

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

mdm posted:

seems a bit different than defending a rapist

this story you just described is simply that of a ladycuck

Some people think that the accusations of cases of intimidation and sexual aggression were brushed aside in favor of the more popularized blowjob scandal with Monica Lewinsky and the lying under oath thing.

E: beaten

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
"Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.” - Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick

http://imgur.com/G84uDnD.jpg

Obligatory Handle fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Dec 31, 2015

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Shadow posted:

Some people think that the accusations of cases of intimidation and sexual aggression were brushed aside in favor of the more popularized blowjob scandal with Monica Lewinsky and the lying under oath thing.

E: beaten

Those some people sound pretty stupid, why would the accusations go away because another thing happened?

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Obligatory Handle posted:

he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

mdm posted:

Those some people sound pretty stupid, why would the accusations go away because another thing happened?

Victim shaming.

I'm not actually kidding at all. At the time I thought the blowjob thing was stupid and it was. But the accusations that were all but silenced were hosed up.

• Locked thread