Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

personal pick for #1 is firehouse subs. if you don't have firehouse where you live you're missing out on the best sub style sandwiches money can buy. plus they have those five guys Coke machines where you can mix vanilla coke zero with pink fanta.

subway is okay if you're okay with supporting pedophiles.

gently caress lenny's except for their sorta alright phillies cheesesteaks.

I hate quizno's ever since they refused to take my free drink coupon back in 2007. I am not a man who quickly forgives.

firehouse is garbage

there is this italian sub place called Gregiios or something with dank subs near me

sorry that you only eat at fast food chains like a poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Pro tip that I haven't been able to take advantage of here, but when I had a Wal Mart close by...

They have giant sub sandwiches in the deli section for $5, normal turkey/roast beef/cheese and also chicken/bacon/ranch. They aren't bad for $5, but quite often they will be marked down 50% because they have to sell by the end of the day and they are definitely worth $2.50

Pro Tip: spend that $2.50 on gasoline then drink it thus killing yourself, which will save you from eating prepared food from a loving wal mart

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Redjakk posted:

I can get a banh mi at the Vietnamese deli a few blocks away for $3.50 that's better than any sub chain sandwich.

oh gently caress, i temporarily forgot about Lardo which has a very good banh mi.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where do you live where there's no walmart?

The loving moon or africa i bet

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shatwag posted:

First of all, it's a hoagie. If you call it a sub you sound like a pussy. And to answer your question, Primo Hoagies.

hoagie sounds like an old timey term for elephant dick

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Redjakk posted:

It's a delicious banh mi but it's also like, $10 with no sides.

then tell me where your $3.5 banh mi shop is at

it better not be a food cart

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm guessing she took that job because she needed the money. Taking a job where she works with meat while still living vegan must be a terrible strain on her. What an awful, awful sentiment it is to think of her as being hypocritical just because she's doing what she has to, to survive.

This isn't 9th century africa

there are other jobs out there

Redjakk posted:

Best Baguette (There's one on 82nd and one in Beaverton on Hall and Cedar Hills)
An Xuyen on Foster by Devil's Point
Tan-Tan in Beaverton on Broadway
Best Baguette looks good eating there today

thanks bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

my favorite sub style sandwich is a large firehouse hero fully involved on wheat with extra banana peppers and a kosher dill pickle on the side. fucker comes with roast beef, turkey, AND honey ham. not to mention delicious provolone. then once I get the sandwich I take it over to their hot sauce bar and add hot sauces to my heart's content.

my local firehouse subs is staffed by super friendly peeps who also say welcome to firehouse and look me dead in the eye as a sign of camaraderie. i feel sorry for people who don't have a bond with their fast food service people like that.

you forgot to put a couple backlinks in this post. not helping their rankings much by spinking in firehouse every sentence

• Locked thread