Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

^^ I experienced Sheetz for the first time this year in NC and it is loving amazing.

I just make my own, it's much cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

no firehouse yet? gently caress yall

that datil pepper sauce is divine

I'm not sure you can read.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Uhhhh, gonna have to ask you that question bud

Sheetz 4 lyfe

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I like Jimmy Johns, especially the number nine! Someone send me a sandwich, thanks! This thread made me really hungry!

I have a cousin who is a strict douchebag vegan and she ended up taking a job at Jimmy Johns. She couldn't understand why this made her a gigantic hypocrite. Now I think of my idiot cousin every time I eat there.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pro tip that I haven't been able to take advantage of here, but when I had a Wal Mart close by...

They have giant sub sandwiches in the deli section for $5, normal turkey/roast beef/cheese and also chicken/bacon/ranch. They aren't bad for $5, but quite often they will be marked down 50% because they have to sell by the end of the day and they are definitely worth $2.50

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

symbolic posted:

yes i willingly want to degrade myself to the level where i eat dinner from Wal-Mart

Once you get used to it, it's not so bad. Make sure to wear pajama pants while you are purchasing the sandwich. That's another pro-tip, you're welcome.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

Pro Tip: spend that $2.50 on gasoline then drink it thus killing yourself, which will save you from eating prepared food from a loving wal mart

Well there isn't a Wal Mart near me anymore, so I am saved from my own self destructive ways. Will consider the gas tip in the future though.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Where do you live where there's no walmart?

I live in Denver, so there are a bunch, but I think the closest is like 10 miles away and there about 50 other grocery stores and Targets and whatnot closer than that, so I would never go to Wal Mart.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hey, good for her. It's probably pretty tough for her, and the fact that you think she's an idiot probably isn't helping a great deal either.

Good for her for handling and selling meat products when she is a strict vegan? If she's going to be an insufferable douche, I feel she should at least be consistent!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm guessing she took that job because she needed the money. Taking a job where she works with meat while still living vegan must be a terrible strain on her. What an awful, awful sentiment it is to think of her as being hypocritical just because she's doing what she has to, to survive.

Actually she lives with her father, doesn't pay for anything, and I think she only took the job because some of her friends worked there.

I did find your post to be amusing though and could imagine someone saying it sincerely. :)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dreezy posted:

extra banana peppers

Always a good move

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You're mad about your sister being a better person than you.

Whoa man, cousin, not sister. Although at the end of the day she probably is a better person than me, despite the vegan douchiness.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just remembered, I walked past the first ever Quiznos the other day, I should stop by, being the history buff I am.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dreezy posted:

ask if they accept free drink coupons.

They said sure, for anyone but dreezy.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

Cousins but they're only in wisconsin and arizona which is a goddamn crime.

How the hell does a restaurant end up only in Wisconsin and Arizona? Did the original owner retire to Arizona and get bored?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You may be a Firehouse shill, but at least you're delivering the goods.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

Casey's pizza is worse then eating a handful of used bandages

Nah, it's p. good but always way overrated by locals.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I had never heard of Cheeba Hut, but apparently there is one less than a mile from me, are the prices pretty good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Whoa, Blimpie does still exist and they have a different logo, weird.

• Locked thread