Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The big w from Jerry's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sheetz is better

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

symbolic posted:

why are you wrong?

Uhhhh, gonna have to ask you that question bud

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Being able to go to a Potbellys is one of the nice things about living in the DC area.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

Well there isn't a Wal Mart near me anymore, so I am saved from my own self destructive ways. Will consider the gas tip in the future though.

Where do you live where there's no walmart?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
There used to be a Blimpie near but but it closed and I regret never trying it.

There was an Arthur Treacher's near me that I went to right before it closed, glad I made it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I was upset when the Italian bmt was taken off the $5 menu.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm not reading any of this thread but the answer is Potbelly's

Potbellys is very good

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Jerry's is good because it's one of only two places I know that has birch beer.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

thathonkey posted:

i dont think anyone has mentioned jimmy john's yet which just goes to show how insanely mediocre that place is

It's been mentioned.

I went there once with the worst hangover of my life, so now I associate the place with nausea.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I went to this place called Are You Hungry while visiting Penn State once and it was really good. They put french fries in the sub amongst other tasty things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Champenema posted:

Quiznos. There I said it.

I think they outta bidnizz.

No, they just closed a huge amount of stores cause they grew out too fast. I can walk to one, I'm blessed.

• Locked thread