Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I like Jimmy Johns, especially the number nine! Someone send me a sandwich, thanks! This thread made me really hungry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Gibberish posted:

the big cum sandwich from MyDick HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's wierd, dude!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

I have a cousin who is a strict douchebag vegan and she ended up taking a job at Jimmy Johns. She couldn't understand why this made her a gigantic hypocrite. Now I think of my idiot cousin every time I eat there.

Hey, good for her. It's probably pretty tough for her, and the fact that you think she's an idiot probably isn't helping a great deal either.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Shatwag posted:

First of all, it's a hoagie. If you call it a sub you sound like a pussy. And to answer your question, Primo Hoagies.

I don't give a poo poo what you think it's supposed to be called. :p

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

Good for her for handling and selling meat products when she is a strict vegan? If she's going to be an insufferable douche, I feel she should at least be consistent!

I'm guessing she took that job because she needed the money. Taking a job where she works with meat while still living vegan must be a terrible strain on her. What an awful, awful sentiment it is to think of her as being hypocritical just because she's doing what she has to, to survive.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

Actually she lives with her father, doesn't pay for anything, and I think she only took the job because some of her friends worked there.

I did find your post to be amusing though and could imagine someone saying it sincerely. :)

You're mad about your sister being a better person than you.

Snatch Duster posted:

This isn't 9th century africa

there are other jobs out there

Best Baguette looks good eating there today

thanks bud

Are you sure? Because the way you post would seem to indicate you were educated in 9th century Africa.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

Whoa man, cousin, not sister. Although at the end of the day she probably is a better person than me, despite the vegan douchiness.

Sister, cousin, it's not really important, just try and be nicer, poo poo dude.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Robot Danger posted:

Number 9, no tomato, add sprouts!

What's sprouts??

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Chinatown posted:

successfully got Cheba Hut for lunch. Hot Italian with chipotle mayo 9.8/10 would smash again.

HEY!! You got that avatar I made!! Hahahahaha!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Panda Bear posted:

holy poo poo this thread is five pages and nobody's mentioned capriotti's?? joe biden knows what's up, capriotti's is the poo poo. every post in this thread is wrong. every single loving one.

Never heard of it. Where are you from?

• Locked thread