Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Daily Forecast posted:

My Comcast service was flawless. I was getting what I paid for and I think I remember only one instance of downtime.

$106 a loving month, though.

Meanwhile I'm in a rural area in Florida and my Comcast service is totally fine until something major breaks. For about a year there was an issue where everyone would drop to like 3 megabits down during primetime hours, 7:30pm to like 11:30pm. Everyone here means everyone in 3 or 4 towns handled by the same Comcast branch. That was fun. They fixed that and things were fine until last week where around 9:40ish pm on most nights internet just dies for like 5 minutes. It'll come back up but be slow and high latency (1000ms ping to google, etc) for about another 5 minutes before stabilizing.

I noticed that one of the Bonding channels had a ton of correctable and uncorrectable code words compared to the others. Like say compare 13 or 0 correctable codewords with 66,000ish and the normal 1400ish uncorrectable with 350,000ish uncorrectable so something is going on.

MagusDraco fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jan 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread