Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The thing I miss about being in my 20s is that I could get 5 minutes of sleep from 4:55 AM to 5:00 AM after having spent the entire night hanging out with friends watching movies and bullshitting or staying in watching late-night TV or surfing the web or something, and I would wake up refreshed and energized like I slept a full 8 hours to be at work by 6:00 AM.

Now I'm 36, and I'm in bed by 9:00 PM most nights because I'm loving exhausted and just want to hit the hay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

doctorfrog posted:

I'm 38 and several years ago suddenly became able to enjoy my dad's music. Neil Diamond awwwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh

This is great. I remember from the ages of 12 to approximately 22 I had to listen to mom and dadrock in secrecy, always keeping my headphones on low or listening to it in the car with the windows up and only by myself. There's a social stigma about musical tastes for some reason that follows that time span in your life. Then you hit your mid-20s and think, "Who the gently caress cares what I listen to?"

Now I cruise the streets with my windows down playing Bread or Carpenters or Ronnie Milsap full blast when I feel like it and not giving a single motherfuuuuuuuccck.

Jim Croce has, and always will own, though.

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 3, 2016

• Locked thread