Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
Updated and reposted

Cuveball Sliders fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jul 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sazero
Nov 27, 2014

The classiest crazy bullshit magic Half-Elf, you'll ever meet.
Hit me up for thoughtless opinions about things in a general direction of whatever is happening on the video.
I can nerd it up with the best (about video games), although I try to reign in cringe worthy comments. I also enjoy the dumb pun from time to time if I get inspired.
I've written a SSLP of Legend of Kartia and I'm currently working through a video LP of Dissidia Final Fantasy 012.
So for a preview of my voice go look up the videos for that (Shameless plug? What shameless plug :haw:) here

My availability is erratic to say the least but chances are I'm up for anything if I'm awake when you message me.
I can be contacted through Skype at: Sazero-bofh

Just don't show me your weird dating sims, and I'm up for mostly anything.

Anad
Apr 27, 2016
I'm Anad.
Canadian.
Almost always available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays any time after noon EST (after five UTC). I'm also sometimes available on Thursday and weekends (same time frame) but it depends.
I usually record using audacity, and I have Skype, but I'm open to using just about anything. I don't prefer Skype over other means (as a matter of fact, I hate Skype) but it is the one I have real experience with.
Knowledgable about Nintendo games, computer science, science fiction, classic literature, movies, physics, and anime.
Likes banter and specific conversation.
I'll commentate over just about any game for as long as you need save for RTS games. gently caress RTS games.
I have Twitter (@AnadianDR) and an email specifically for SA: anadiananadiansa[at]gmail.com. Either of those would be great.

I'd like to be added to the list for both being an available commentator as well as looking for co-commentator; right now I'm still tech testing (I would like some to do a sandcastle post with) but I do plan to create a proper thread sometime soon. I know I'm very new here but I've lurked Let's Play for a long time if that makes anyone more comfortable. (Never thought I'd say something like that.)

Anad fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 22, 2016

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Hi thread, I'm putting together an LP of VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

Anyone is welcome to join in as this is going to be a pretty casual run though due to the nature of the game. Just know that this game is kind of terrible and also kind of messed up in a bunch of ways.

You will need: Skype, Audacity, a decent microphone setup, and a decent internet connection.
You will also need to be available weekdays ~7 EST, for about an hour at a time. If you can't make a particular recording then it's not a big deal, and we will go with whoever is available. Whatever works best for everyone is what we'll go with, but won't be able to cater to everyone everytime.

It would be great if you are also a fan of any of the following: Anime (or making fun of anime), Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Retro Games, Bad Games, or are chatty in general. Also a plus is knowing a tonne of pop culture references.

Contact me via PM here if you are interested, or a message to zenzen10211 on Skype.

edit. I see there a content advisory on the front page, yes there are some messed up things in this game, and if you have any questions then please send me a PM.

All over, cheers all who joined in.

Zenithe fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Dec 31, 2016

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
And we're all up to date, what with me being back! Couple of things:

- I appreciate the honesty of some posters. I also appreciate that "I am an rear end in a top hat" gives me fair warning that there is a higher likelihood of you being on the :siren: YEAHNO LIST :siren: . If you are aware that you are an rear end in a top hat, however, it is recommended that you take anti-assholishness measures before putting yourself up as a co-commentator. Thanks in advance.
- While the Co-Commentation Station is helpful for finding others for projects, it is also helpful to know what your project is before posting a request for co-commentators. It clears up potential confusion on all sides. Again, thanks in advance.

And now the nice thing:

- :woop: We're approximately 30% of the way toward needing a second co-commentator list! :woop: Seriously, I hope this has helped folks network, and find cool LPing friends, and generally make things easier on y'all!

As always, something you don't like about the way I've written things up, or if you've found a co-comm for your request, get in touch, and we'll see what we can do.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
To be fair, I said kind of an rear end in a top hat. I could very well be the nice kind that smells like fudge dipped strawberries.

ShichiNoBushi
Sep 16, 2010
Your Name: ShichiNoBushi (you can call me Shichi or "Sheech")
When You Are Most Often Available: Mid-day or Late Night in US-Central Time; I'm usually up past midnight
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I usually use Garageband but also have Audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects: I received my degree studying game design and development, so I should be familiar with game design and mechanics and comment on how well or poorly they are implemented. I favor RPGs but am open to all sorts of genres. I'm also a fan of anime and familiar with details of Japanese culture and language and will be able to share that if prompted.
How To Get In Touch: shichinobushi@gmail.com; I also use Skype and Discord with the same username (ShichiNoBushi).

I am both offering to be a co-commentator as well as looking for anyone offering their services for my own LPs. I find that alone, I'm often not very talkative, so I would appreciate someone to keep me talking or at least fill in otherwise dead air. I have already started an LP of Sengoku Basara on the Wii (linked here) and intend to sometime pick back up. I have also created a list of other games I'd like to LP (linked here) though at the moment, my PS3 broke down, and I won't be able to play any Playstation games until I get a new PS4 to replace it PS3 is currently replaced and I expect to get a PS4 soon and will include games for it when I acquire any.

I am also into tabletop RPGs, and if anyone is organizing anything involving that much like the LP D&D threads or 6 Feats Under's podcasts, I would like to participate.

ShichiNoBushi fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Aug 23, 2016

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

ShichiNoBushi posted:

though at the moment, my PS3 broke down, and I won't be able to play any Playstation games until I get a new PS4 to replace it.

You do know the PS4 doesn't have Backwards compatibility right? You won't be able to play any of your PS3 stuff until you get another PS3.

ShichiNoBushi
Sep 16, 2010

mateo360 posted:

You do know the PS4 doesn't have Backwards compatibility right? You won't be able to play any of your PS3 stuff until you get another PS3.

Dang. I guess I'll have to save up about $500 instead of just 4 then. I hadn't looked into it and just assumed, but I'm not that surprised due to the different controller design. Too bad it's hard to find any backwards compatible PS3s that can play PS2 discs as well.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

ShichiNoBushi posted:

Dang. I guess I'll have to save up about $500 instead of just 4 then. I hadn't looked into it and just assumed, but I'm not that surprised due to the different controller design. Too bad it's hard to find any backwards compatible PS3s that can play PS2 discs as well.

Check your local thrift stores or, if you have any in your area, local mom and pop game stores. I picked up a refurbished BC PS3 a few months ago from a secondhand game shop for like $180, so it's worth checking out if you can.

ShichiNoBushi
Sep 16, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Check your local thrift stores or, if you have any in your area, local mom and pop game stores. I picked up a refurbished BC PS3 a few months ago from a secondhand game shop for like $180, so it's worth checking out if you can.

I already know where I can get a refurbished one for about $100, so I'll probably pick one up next week. And I can either wait to save up a bit more for a PS4 later. Now, that should be enough discussion of Playstations and such, and back to LP co-commentary personal ads.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Well, this may come as a surprise to folks, but...

CO-COMM REQUEST posted:

The Wipeout Megathread Will Live Again!!!

...Well, okay, so long as I can get some co-comms down for Wipeout Fusion funtimes, anyhoo. While experience with the Wipeout series is a plus, it's by no means necessary, as I generally end up taking care of the informative end (And boy, with Fusion, we'll need some jawing!)

Obviously, I want more than a few co-comms, in rotation, as there are:

- 8 tracks, with between 6 and 8 variations
- 8 sets of challenges, 5 challenges per team
- Several "Zone mode" tracks (Although I'm undecided as to whether that really needs commentary, erring toward "No")
- At least one cheats video
- Possibly a track skip video, depending on whether I can, in fact, remember all the track skips.

Things you don't need to worry about, but I do. :v:

- Team/pilot segments
- The intro is already done, and has been for some time...

One last note: It will most likely be a while before you see the fruits of your labours, as you can see quite a lot of editing is going into this as is.

Anyways, get in touch via PMs, or themadpembsman@gmail.com (Or, if you co-commed with me in the past, just message me with something like "Hey, Jay, I'm down for Wipeout goodtimes!") , and please include a brief description of your Wipeout Pilot, because part of the vid includes avatars. For example, a really early draft of my own...

...Why, yes, I'm normally a Qirex pilot, why do you ask? :devil:

EDIT: For those discouraged by the early draft? My dA shows you what I can do when I get going

We who are about to explode violently on the track salute you!

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jul 2, 2016

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Your Name: My Little Puni or Chemtrail Surfer
When You Are Most Often Available: It varies, but usually after 8pm EST
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Skype, I stream with OBS
A Few Specialty Subjects: I've been streaming a bit but just revamped my channel and am starting fresh. I know a lot of Nintendo and Indie/Puzzle games. I specialize in self-deprecation and nihilistic humor. I also do science.
I'm a girl on the internet.
How To Get In Touch: PM me on twitter @mylittlepuni, or on here (might take longer on here)

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Name: King of the Moon (for both discord and skype)
Availability: Week days between noon and midnight, West Coast Time. On weekends I am more likely to have poo poo I need to take care of but will still be available in most cases.
Software: Audacity, OBS, Blue Yeti microphone.
Special stuff: Laid back, I will laugh at anything. I love to have a good time. I especially like lovely games, lovely movies, and lovely television. If you have something especially lovely that deserves nothing but scorn, call me. I love that stuff. If you just want a guy to talk to while you stream, I am up for that too.

Important notice:Due to being in a dental program and not being able to make money at the moment, I have no choice but to live at home. The problem with this is that my parent's house is cursed with Satellite Internet. This limits how I am able to do things. I can't watch live streams, but I can still use voice chats very well (skype works better than discord for this) and do recordings provided that the video is prerecorded so that I can watch without having to stream.

How to contact: Send an Email to thekingofskullmountain@gmail.com, PM me here on SA, or send a contact request on Skype (be sure to mention the thread if you do this, or I might not know what its for).

My internet might suck but don't be too afraid of that. I have ways of working around it.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
This probably won't happen for at least a month, but I might as well test the waters now.

Highwang posted:

A heroic LP: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

The long and short: Gonna LP the Odin Sphere remake on its hardest mode (hard mode stats, cannot gain max HP). Given how long this may take, I could use a commentator to help keep things spicy.

Required materials for employment: Software for recording commentary, Discord, a decent mic that you didn't pick up from K-mart/Radio Shack
Hours of operation: 2-6pm PST during weekends. Project is going to be roughly 35-40 parts, possibly double-episodes for some updates.
Desired traits: Blind to the game, enthusiastic
Contact information: Steam, Twitter, Discord (Highwang#0956)

Terms & Conditions:
-Might do a test stream with whoever asks to join in to see if we work well together. Helps to know if you are willing to stick with this long-rear end project.
-Going to be data-heavy. Even if I do 480p 30fps this is a long game with many estimated updates. If you have a data cap, let me know.
-This is a Vanillaware game. Despite being a game from its early days, it still has that exaggerated design philosophy on both ends of the spectrum. Something to consider if that makes you uneasy.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Hey thread, I'm looking for co-commentators for my Yu-Gi-Oh thread, found here.

I do online matches on YGOPro, an automated system that features all of the game's cards.

Requirements: You just need Skype and a decent enough microphone. Mine's not very good, so I won't really hate on someone else's that may be bad. No audio recording software required, so long as we don't have any serious hitches internet wise then it should be fine.

Time: I'm based in the UK, so I'm usually available for sure between 19:00 to 23:00 BST, and these are my preferred recording times. I do two videos a day, uploaded 12 hours apart, and I do three videos per deck.

You don't need any knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh, though that would be preferable. If you don't know much about Yu-Gi-Oh, then if you keep asking questions about cards or how the game is played, that will actually be rather helpful to give information to other people who are less clued up on the game and helps me brush up on my own knowledge.

There's also a set of puzzle challenges, which I'll tackle on stream as a drinking game, so if you're interested in a good excuse to drink copious amounts of your preferred alcoholic beverage then feel free to join me.

I'm fairly laid-back, slow and a bit overly cynical most of the time since none of my old decks have been working out, and the audio settings for first six videos were all wrong when I recorded them.

Contact: Either through PM, Discord (HerpicleOmnicron5#3523) or Steam. I only use Skype for recording nowadays.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Hey everyone, I am finally about to restart the KotOR thread I began a while back and you can find it here. I am in need of no more than 2 people that can join me for co-commentation.

Requirements: Skype or Discord + Audacity and of course a mic or headset.

Time: Well typically I would like to record between 9pm and 11pm central time on Thursdays and Friday. It would only be two episodes per night and it is basically just a precautionary measure to make sure I have enough episodes ready to go if I need to take a week off for some reason or another.

To be honest, I don't really mind if you don't have much knowledge of Star Wars as everything in the game can be explained pretty easily. I just would like it if you can be funny and have fun with everyone at the same time.

Contact Methods: Either contact me through PMs here on the forums or on Skype (thegreatjoshini).

Looks like I have everything covered at this point thank you to everyone that took the time to read this post.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 26, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I'm gonnab e doing a BLIND DARK SOULS 3 LP and need peope to talk over it. message me on AIM or here i guess

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
It's not like it's relevant to anyone, but could I get (temporarily) removed from the list? Life Is Happening and I'll be moving around a whole lot, it's hard enough to find time to record - much less coordinate with someone.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Depending on, among other things, the alignment of the planets tomorrow, I'm looking for some as-long-as-you-like commentators for FF9. this is because im a dumb rear end who has learned not to toxx himself over whether or not square-enix would ever port ff9 to pc

Pretty much anyone is welcome!

It'll be the dreaded, forbidden-by-common-sense-and-etiquette Video LP of an Old-School JRPG (albeit with the Steam version speedhack). I'll be trying to host a Discord server for whoever wants to stop by. If you find that an FF9 marathon run is, in fact, not your cup of tea; or maybe you don't like the chemistry; or maybe you just gotta go do something better with your time in the middle of it, that's cool. Feel free to drop out whenever. If you just wanna stop in and say hi for twenty seconds, that's fine too!

'beef, open invitation, show up so i can give you a hard time asking you brah why haven't you streamed dragon game yet huh

no seriously, i mean maybe i'd joke around a little but that would make my frickin' day

WHAT
Final Fantasy 9!
with Mastication Intermission(s(?))
followed by
Suicide Watch

WHERE
On the internet! More specifically, Hitbox, with Discord to talk.

WHEN DOES IT START?
This Saturday, starting maybe some time around 11AM to noon-ish? This is by my reckoning, which is no longer HST. I am currently residing

somewhere within I dunno a couple hundred miles of this Mandarake. That means that for most people reading this, it will be Friday night at:
9PM to midnightish if you're on the east coast
A little earlier if you're just east of the rockies
5-7PM--early evening--if you're on the best coast
and
3-5PM--mid to late afternoon--if you, dear poor, lost soul, still need to escape the shittiest state in the union. Time to join the Get Out Of Ocean Jail Forever club.

Everyone else, uh... you're on your own :v:

Probably. Maybe it starts earlier! Maybe it starts later! It's a mysterious stream.

WHEN DOES IT END?
Well the idea is it ends when I beat Necron so you have a pretty big window to come and say hi. With the speed hack... 15? 20 hours? I sure fuckin hope it isn't more than 20 hours.

HOW TO JOIN
1) You will need Discord (https://discordapp.com/).
2) You will need to confirm your account with them, which is a process involving checking your email that I'm sure most people reading this have been no stranger to since before they were teenagers.
3) If you're new to Discord, start it up and then click this button on the left panel:

4) In the popup window it opens, choose JOIN A SERVER, which should be in green on the right side.
5) Paste this join link into the form field:
https://discord.gg/010Ipu7LmPxLrM8Ja
6) Click join. It's a direct link to the voice channel, so you'll be live!
7) Connect your mic
8) say howardsternhasasmallpenis as quickly as you can, and then hang up

DRESS CODE
Please wear headphones or something 'cause feedback suuuuuucks

POSTERITY CLAUSE
uh if it gets recorded it gets recorded, like i don't care if you run your mouth and say dumb poo poo. the whole point is for everyone to have a good time, but like if you say something your boss or your CO or your PO (i ain't judge) or fuckin whoever you know offline wouldn't appreciate the words coming out of your mouth and it gets archived, well. i'd say something like "don't say anything you wouldn't say around your abuela" but to be entirely honest, your abuela doesn't give a gently caress about lets play. i'm sorry you had to find out this way but it's true

Now if I say something I wouldn't like my boss or my CO or my PO or whoever to hear, well, I just won't post the recording then, will I :v:

JollyYellow
Aug 8, 2016
Name: JollyYellow
Most Available: I have a flexible schedule and I’m on Pacific Standard Time
Voice Recording Software: Audacity and Skype but I can figure out other VOIP software given enough time. I have some basic experience with cleaning up audio in audacity.
Specialty: Action games and RPGs for the most part. If you want lore or science trivia with your banter I’m your commentator.

Not available started recording a let's play.

JollyYellow fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Dec 3, 2016

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Your Name: Mycroft Holmes
When You Are Most Often Available: MW before 9PM Friday/Saturday/Sunday all day. This could change depending on if I manage to get a D&D thing going.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Skype, but I have Audacity.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I'm a huge history buff as well as a sci-fi fan. I enjoy RTS, RPG, strategy, FPS, pretty much anything that isn't a JRPG.
How To Get In Touch: PM me of contact me on Steam (fiftycthulhu)

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Aaaargh, you do that thing with the waiting, and then the waiting, and... Everything is up to date. Apologies for the delays!

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition
I'm a ~lady commentator~ that sounds like a 12 year old boy. Big Whoop, right?
Available most week nights, have skype and audacity and will download whatever I need to, whatever.
About me: I like the Internet and comedy. Internet comedy. I think anyone who uses the term SJW unironically is a loving idiot. Mostly play RPGs/some shooters: I.E. Bioshock, Fallout, Mass Effect. Love the poopie outta some post apocalyptic and alternative history stuff. I also love bad and tacky things.
I know a little bit about many things, but I will sperg at you for ages about dogs and cats and probably sci fi things too.
Reach me: whoopadoop on steam,
BattyEd on skype

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Your Name: DreamShipWrecked (Dream for short)

When I Am Most Available: Most weekends plus after 7pm EST on weekdays, need at least some advanced notice though.

I generally use Audacity to do my voice recording/editing, although I have used Skype to bring in co-commentators and Xsplit before when I used to hard-code my vocals into the videos.

I adore horror games, although most of what I have done so far has been horror-adventure games. "Colony simulators" such as Rimworld, Prison Architect, and such are another favorite but they don't normally get LP'd.

I have an HTC Vive and do play VR games

I tend to go for the informative LP more than the humor-based one but I am slowly moving towards the latter, co-commentation could be fun!

I can be reached by PMs, but it is far easier to hit me up on Twitter at @dreamshipwreck because I actually check that rather than my SA inbox.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Aug 30, 2016

Reive
May 21, 2009

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I could use some co-commentators for my ongoing Armored Core Series Let's Play.

What I'm looking for: Someone with a general familiarity with either the series, From Software, or giant robots in general. Minor familiarity with programs like Skype/Discord and Audacity is appreciated.

How to reach me: The best way to get in contact with me is forum PMs, it's really the only way to guarantee that I'll see something. If you wouldn't mind telling me a bit about your previous LP experience in the PM, maybe with a link to an example or two, that would be much appreciated.

Recording Times: I'm honestly pretty flexible. So long as it isn't between 9-5 US Central time on a weekday, I'm good pretty much whenever. Even if I get all old man grumpy when it gets late.

Don't have PMs, but I'm very interested in Armored Core LPs so here's my resume:
I don't necessarily have deep lore knowledge or anything but I've played more than a handful of the games, love giant robots, and meet your other requirements.
I've done one LP for the forum before https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSnm6vVe1fVx2TUL2AsyAtewLLkpy4RF3
I'm contactable via Skype or Discord Reiveth and Reiveth#1943 respectively

That being said here's a general thing for the thread, I'm up for basically whatever.

Your Name: Reiveth
When You Are Most Often Available: Daylight to Midnight, Central time (basically very flexible)
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity
A Few Specialty Subjects: jrpgs, anime, hack and slash/stylish action, shmups
How To Get In Touch: Skype, Discord Reiveth and Reiveth#1943 respectively

Reive fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Aug 28, 2016

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Your Name: You know, that thing you call people (polyseme)
When You Are Most Often Available: All the times I'm not studying intensely or have a work call. My hours make no sense. I need, like, a couple of hours notice, is what I'm saying.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Casual Ling and CS. Even more occasional forays into anything else. Also, I regularly miss massive flaws in things and rely on other people to point them out, at which point I play Devil's Advocate.
How To Get In Touch: PM, Skype polyseme, anything else I can set up for free. TeamSpeak, Discord, Slack, whatever.

e: Oh, also drunk on vague suggestion that I should be. Like, really vague.

Also, I should have signed up long ago.

Black Wombat
Nov 25, 2007

Every puzzle
has an answer.

Posting filled! Be looking for a Sandcastle post sooner or later.

Black Wombat fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Sep 2, 2016

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I am looking for a co-commentator to do a run through of American McGee's Alice

For those unfamiliar, this is a horror adaptation of Alice IN Wonderland, where Alice has gone a bit nuts with the firey death of her parents and ends up slicing up demons in Wonderland. It is very old, but still a good game that didn't age that badly.

Experience: No experience of the game required, but of course it is helpful if you have done lp work before.

Format: This will be post commentary on videos, either through Audacity or Skype.

Timing: Recordings will likely be done in ~1.5 hour weekend sessions, to produce five 15 minute updates over the course of a week, although double recording is possible if that works better for you. Saturdays or Sundays are okay, I am flexible. This probably will not start for for a couple weeks while I wrap up other projects, but I wanted to check early.

If you are interested please pm me or Tweet me at @dreamshipwreck, preferably the latter!

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Sep 1, 2016

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Your Name: LORD OF BOOTY/Sean
When You Are Most Often Available:
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Skype
A Few Specialty Subjects: Anime, movies (both trashy and artsy), wrestling... if it's a nerd thing I probably have at least some awareness of it
How To Get In Touch: Tweet me at @lordofbutt54 or email me at lordofbutt54 at gmail. Former is preferred, I check twitter more often than my email by far.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
Job situation has changed until the 21st, had to change my availability. In fact, best not to hit me up for commentary at all until after then, and my hours (and sleep!) have stabilized.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your Name: Unfunny Poster (aka Tallardar on other sites)
When You Are Most Often Available: Until the end of September, whenever then I'll post what time I'm free.
A Few Specialty Subjects: History (ancient I guess), RPGs, Sci-Fi. Jokes are so-so.
How To Get In Touch: PM on SA

Pinback
Jul 22, 2012

I've been having real awful dreams about giant apocalyptic machinery
just mowing us all down...
Your Name Pinback
When You Are Most Often Available Afternoons, evenings and nights Pacific Time. Currently unemployed.
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity, and I can swing any VoIP arrangement.[/b]
A Few Specialty Subjects Horror, history, game design, politics, strategy, film.
How To Get In Touch PMs, Steam (el_smacko), discord (#5334).

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Hokay, all updated again, including requests to be removed from the list or struckthrough for given reasons. Reminder that if you have made a co-comm request on the OP, then please keep me updated as to their status, filled or not. I can't keep a decent set of "Co-Comm Wanted" ads if you aren't letting me know when they've been filled. I've done a bit of tidying up there, and will come back and more aggressively tidy in a week or two if nobody's telling me to keep said ads up.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Throwing this out there:

I am looking for one more person for a Let's play of the Humongous Entertainment games. Here is the thing though, I'm not playing them. I am controlling them but my Co-commentator is going to be playing. So I am looking for someone Blind to the series. My plan is to split the load to four people between the major characters so no one gets burned out doing 20 games like I did the last time I tried this LP. I already have 3 other people and we will figure out who is doing what series after I get the last person.

you can get ahold of me through PMs, Skype at mateo360 (account is mateo3601) or Discord at mateo360#7336

there is no set time though I am unavailable most nights between 5pm-9pm PST and work all day on the weekends but we can work out a time to do a session.

Skype is needed for screen sharing.

Got my last person

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Sep 24, 2016

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Your Name: JosefStalinator
hen You Are Most Often Available: 2PM to 6AM CST. I'm a grad student, so really, I'm available whenever. Flexible schedule will necessitate few truly busy times.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, mumble, skype, and I can install whatever else. I use mumble regularly, and have a good quality mic.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Politics/International (PhD student in IR), Baseball, Animes (can speak some Japanese), TV, most games. Pretty good at quickly thinking of relevant jokes. I'm down for whatever though!
How To Get In Touch: PMs and Steam(JosefStalinator) are the most reliable ones.

I'd really love to help out with any LP's, and have a bit of experience running my own (OOTP Baseball LP's). I'm especially well informed for any political or current event type sims (I teach the subject!), and speak some Japanese and am fluent in Spanish, if that ever helps!

EDIT: Here's my steam profile if you want to see which games I've played: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JosefStalinator

JosefStalinator fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Sep 29, 2016

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Just going to throw this out there for visibility's sake, but our very own fantastic OP JamieTheD has created a dedicated Something Awful Let's Play Discord server for general use by LPers and would be co-commentators alike.

It's free and open to join, just follow the link posted above.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I really need to start getting out there and getting some voicework in, so

Aishlinn. Eastern Time zone, available usually tuesday, thursday and sunday nights.
Areas of specialty: Blizzard games, mainly the Warcraft and Diablo universes, played my fair share of hearthstone, quite a long list of rpgs of both the western and j-rpg flavor, as well as turn based ones like FF-tactics and the gamecube/wii fire emblem games. Also an avid pencil and paper (or in this day and age, online tabletop) rpg player, having played with Aj_Impy in the same D&D/pathfinder group for...gosh how many years now? My real life gaming group has also gotten together and played (but not recorded) an absolute ton of games. I'm one of those people who learns obscure facts about games, and can still remember them 10 years later.
I've also got one of those voices that a lot of people say "Hey, You should do Radio!".
I've got skype/teamspeak/mumble, and i have tinkered a little with audacity but am far from experienced with it. I have a blue yeti microphone with a pop filter
Hit me up Via PM!

Aishlinn fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Oct 15, 2016

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Looking to get involved in some LPs and make some LP friends etc...

Your Name: theSpokeyDokey ( or just Spokey )
When You Are Most Often Available: M-F After 6PM EST to about 11PM EST; S-S 1PM to whenever really. I have a regular 8-5 job, a wife and a bunch of dogs so planning/scheduling ahead guarantees success.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, but I can use something else if needed.
A Few Specialty Subjects: Blizzard Games/Lore, various mainstream anime, pop/cult culture references, MOUNDS AND MOUNDS OF SALT. I stream occasionally and I've been told I have colorful and creative commentary (mostly ripping on stuff).
How To Get In Touch: PM me here, thespokeydokey at gmail dot com, thespokeydokey on Steam, thespokeydokey on PSN. Whatever floats your boat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012
Hey there people I'm planning on doing an AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) LP and I'm looking for a co-commentator who has some knowledge about the Metroid universe/lore but also someone who can come up with jokes or witty comments on the spot.
I linked my contact information earlier but here they are again:
My steam My skype account is sagaciousslowpoke and also on discord sagacious# 4007.

Making some new LP friends would be great. Hope to hear from you soon.