Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think you gotta have a p big wang to get into that poo poo. Like it's gotta have some heft to it.

:synpa:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Dec 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i'm not sure, how can you tell if you are one

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
We met in the square, and parted on the level.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Parallax Scroll posted:

i'm not sure, how can you tell if you are one

check yourself for a cloaca

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
my friend joined the masons a few years ago and he's sober now so my plans to get him drunk and get all his secrets can't happen anymore

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Hot Karl Marx posted:

my friend joined the masons a few years ago and he's sober now so my plans to get him drunk and get all his secrets can't happen anymore

tell him to smoke the reefer

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

That Robot posted:

tell him to smoke the reefer

oh he smokes weed now instead of drinking which is good cause he got absolutely poo poo faced when he did so im glad he stopped but i really wanted those secrets

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i've come from jerusalem seeking light, my name is hiram, the son of a widow am i

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

MiracleWhale posted:

check yourself for a cloaca

Wait how wou- nvm, I was was thinking about clamato, my bad.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
But who will mourn the widow's son?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

the code word for the 3rd degree is tubalcain.

the grip is performed by placing your thumb on the knuckle of the middle finger of your masonic brother, with a sort of normal handshake, if you think someone uninitiated is looking, you can just cover the grip with your left hand . that's the only grip that matters. entered apprentices and fellow craft learning the catechism and preparing for degree work have a similar grip (it moves a half knuckle towards the middle finger knuckle hth), but different challenges and words.

gee you'd think if this was some giant secretive organization that they might've changed the passwords and stuff?

i eagerly await my assassins

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

hey I've never met a Freemason before but it sounds cool as gently caress

all the symbols and rituals and poo poo sound cool, along with the conspiracies that they have a large influence on world affairs

if I were a mason I would want to influence really small poo poo just for shits and giggles, like fixing the nathans hot dog eating context or a battlebots match

I would want to become a mason if I knew folk who were in it

if you're in it, let's discuss

if you have cool stories or poo poo we should talk about that

tl;dr if you've got :mason:, im in :getin:

Yes, I am a mason. I was the 9th one for quite some time.

Love,
Vitalis

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Hot Karl Marx posted:

oh he smokes weed now instead of drinking which is good cause he got absolutely poo poo faced when he did so im glad he stopped but i really wanted those secrets

you can get secrets from weed

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Yes, I am a mason. I was the 9th one for quite some time.

Love,
Vitalis

I'd like to know more

also that claim of descent back to solomon has to be bullshit. there's no way that a guild of master masons survived that long

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I saw a commercial for Freemasonry during WWE Monday Night Raw like a year or two ago.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

That Robot posted:

if I were a mason I would want to influence really small poo poo just for shits and giggles, like fixing the nathans hot dog eating context or a battlebots match

i can tell you're not a mason bc you think this is little poo poo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

That Robot posted:

probably but i get so high you could tell me any crazy thing and ill believe you so i dunno if youre bullshitting or not, when I drink i don't drink very much or get very drunk

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think you gotta have a p big wang to get into that poo poo. Like it's gotta have some heft to it.

:synpa:

well for the record Shaq is a Freemason so

id join Eastern Star but if i wanted to spend free time with a geriatric sewing circle id just volunteer at a hospital or nursing home, plus the whole 'high power' thing i still dont exactly have figured out (which is a virtue imo, its like one of the key questions of ur entire existence so u should take ur time deciding that one).

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Both sets of my grandparents were Freemasons. My maternal grandma was in order of the eastern star and had the symbol hanging up in her living room so I used to think she was a witch.

She was awful, just not a witch.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
I am a Freemason ask me about spaghetti dinners, we have a lot of those

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

nomadologique posted:

i can tell you're not a mason bc you think this is little poo poo

This is truth, Battlebots is pretty much state-level manipulation and we need to get the elders involved

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

well for the record Shaq is a Freemason so

in my state, blacks are not allowed to join the blue lodge, but of course, can be prince hall masons. one time on "brotherhood night" a washington dc lodge brought their black tyler. people from my lodge started squawking about it, but i was like "hey man, most of the kitchen staff is black and we're not convening a meeting, so it's all good" and we ate and drank some beer with a bunch of old guys from all over and then later watched drunk shriners do sick rear end tricks in minicars in the parking lot

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Harry in Rio posted:

in my state, blacks are not allowed to join the blue lodge

Wow. I would think the national ruling body (Grand Lodge?) would have stopped allowing that sort of thing by now.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my exes grandpa was one and I read on of the books its kind of like a boy scout manual. pretty tame

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I drank all of his aged whiskey too. he was dead

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

my exes grandpa was one and I read on of the books its kind of like a boy scout manual. pretty tame

that's a decoy book put out specifically to mislead the credulous

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
my grandfather is a freemason. I can't imaging him taking over the world because all he wants to do is annoy my grandmother

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my grandfather is a freemason. I can't imaging him taking over the world because all he wants to do is annoy my grandmother

imagine how effectively he could annoy your grandmother with the entire world at his disposal

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

imagine how effectively he could annoy your grandmother with the entire world at his disposal

he's 85. probably about the same as he does now

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I've been offered to be made into a Mason, I haven't taken it yet though as I don't have a job or the means to do much in terms of charity work.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Microwaves Mom posted:

I've been offered to be made into a Mason, I haven't taken it yet though as I don't have a job or the means to do much in terms of charity work.

old secret society are dead. Mine is the Oddfellows. None of them do any good for our cause.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

old secret society are dead. Mine is the Oddfellows. None of them do any good for our cause.

You're also a mumpy puffin so we expect nothing of your kind!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Microwaves Mom posted:

You're also a mumpy puffin so we expect nothing of your kind!

I am not a penguin!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am not a penguin!

I said puffin.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Microwaves Mom posted:

I said puffin.

what the hell are you talking about?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

That Robot posted:

One secret I learned form weed ws how deep a lot of the lyrics were on Tool's album Undertale.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Another mason reporting in

Its a great thing but you need a belief in a supreme being to get in

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jlechem posted:

Another mason reporting in

Its a great thing but you need a belief in a supreme being to get in

yeah. and they need to prove is good to make it worth your while.

It isn't

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MiracleWhale posted:

I'm pretty sure it's like Rock Paper Scissors where scissors is international Jewry, symbolizing circumcision, paper is the Freemasons because they're a bunch of pussy architects, and rock is the reptoids cuz they are fuckin hard homie

The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

No guilds of any sort will let me join them :sigh:

u need to show at least two years raiding experience, and 500+ equipment level and at least one government coup under ur belt :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
Every male in my family has been in the Freemasons for generations and my diabetic neighbor keeps inviting me and I want to join but I can't lie about believing in god or a higher power because I just don't so that kinda sucks.

I believe in a lot of things like Hideo Kojima or D.D. Lewis' ability to act his heart out but I am just not down with higher powers. I believe in the forces of gravity and I think gravity is way stronger than me, but I'm pretty sure that isn't what they are talking about.

• Locked thread