Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jurgan posted:

Daww, I'll miss Muir's insanity.

Me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Where is the Bad Webcomics thread anyway? I can't seem to find it.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

OldTennisCourt posted:

It's so weird that Adam Ford honestly thinks that these comics are somehow inspirational or supposed to make people go to God when they're actually crushingly depressing and horrible. It's just "YOU BETTER LOVE GOD OR YOU'LL BURN FOREVER FUCKFACE, WE ALL DESERVE ETERNAL HELL AHHHHHHHH"

I really really want Adam to do a comic where someone straight up says "So uh, a serial killer will go to heaven is he says the right prayer but a kind old man who loves people will burn in hellfire forever if he's an atheist? How is that fair?" because the answer will be some bullshit about how the old man didn't REALLY love people because he didn't love God or blah blah blah.

I understand faith and hope for a better place after death, but I find believing in God out of terror of hell incredibly depressing.

Have you not read a Chick Tract?
https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0041/0041_01.asp

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rincewinds posted:

I would not be surprised if Asay was behind this attack add. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XsWkwakVlA

I honestly feel that someone pro-Bernie put that out.

Edit: I mean just watch it without the sound on. The bullet points are mostly positive.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 26, 2016

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

beepsandboops posted:

Bors on Donald Rumsfeld's new app:

tbh;dr

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just an FYI, in DbD news Argentina has revoked the ranches embassy status. I suspect Muir has done this in solidarity with BLM. Also, boobs.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fox should troll Trump and replace Megan Kelly with someone else at the last minute.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Haitian posted:

In DbD news, waifu might have been raped by federal BLM agents fresh off of murdering LaVoy (?) It's hard to tell with Muir's word salad.

No, I think the past few days was something like, the sister walked to town (remember they need a helicopter to get around the ranch). She went to a bar dressed like Sarah Palin and, if I remember correctly, looking for an Alpha man like Zed. She hit on some guy. When he didn't sleep with her she ran over his Harley and is arrested. Most of this is never shown in the comic. It's all retold in dialog.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jan 30, 2016

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Macksy posted:

Wait isn't sister married to blowjob russian?

No that's Naomi, the Israeli sniper

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mister Beeg posted:

This is probably a perfect post-Iowa cartoon

(I never watched Star Wars, and even I get the joke)

Wait. So is a SA meme really the basis for a political cartoon in the New Yorker? I don't know what to feel about that.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Selachian posted:

That one was actually from almost two months ago -- Schwartz did a week of Star Wars cartoons leading up to the release of TFA.

Ah. Got it. Thanks.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

You think Something Awful invented "it's a trap?"

That's what I heard.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Return of the Jeb!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm more surprised that "it's a tarp" was a thing before LeVoy Finicum decided to get himself shot by some cops.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's Indian.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mandatory lesbian posted:

idgi but everyone keeps saying someone died but doesn't say who!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCP7pW6xuA

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

wow new yorkers have like, the worst accent in the world

Are you saying Bugs Bunny has a bad accent?

Edit:
Also, this

majormonotone posted:

I don't know what accent that is but it's not a New York one
They sound like they're from Milwaukee

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Feb 7, 2016

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rorus Raz posted:

Ramirez: bitter Coldplay fan

Yeah. I feel kinda bad for Coldplay. I mean not really but the halftime show is really supposed to be your showcase. Hell, Lady Gaga outstaged them and she wasn't even in the halftime show.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

D.N. Nation posted:

Carly Fiorina is dropping out of the race. Someone comfort StantisAllie.

And Crowder. (Or was it Matt Walsh?)

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

QuoProQuid posted:

It's like criticizing Obama because the White House has a fence.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/638367095424712704

Unless, "that was the joke"

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've never did any drugs but I'm on Spun Dog's side.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RyokoTK posted:

I'm sorry I ever brought TES up.

We all are.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PassTheRemote posted:

I'd rather have DbD back than this weed chat.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cram me sideways posted:

edit: can you actually find juanita broaddick or monica lewinsky nude

ain't polluting my serach history to find out
Nope. Beside fakes of Lewinsky.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh my.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Xanderkish posted:

Guys, I get that the internet really hates furries and all, but can we not make fun of the people doing consensual stuff with other like minded people and bothering no one? Seriously, when has this ever worked out?

No

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

prefect posted:

That's a good drawing of Tim Cook. I would have guessed him even without the label.

I always find it fascinating at how basic you can draw someone and they'd still be recognizable.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zerilan posted:

Anyone have the image of the zodiac killer sketch edited to have droopy ted cruz face?

This one?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MrUnderbridge posted:

Speaking of which....
Has Muir made any mention of Sam Elliott playing the dad on a series called "The Ranch"? And does the show have a fuckbarn?

Asking for a friend.

I doubt it. But it was a delightful coincidence.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Trogdos! posted:

quote:

This cartoon speaks for itself. Trump is surrounded by spoiled brats who are used to getting their own way. Trump is thwarting that, so he gets called all sorts of unsavory names. He’ll let the PC establishment crowd cry themselves out. The tots in the room need some tough love.
I honestly can't think of many people more spoiled and used to getting their way than Trump. That mentality is literally why he's running for President and why he believes he deserves it. It's also why he's so angry when challenged.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shadowed Bacon posted:

I think Garrison will try to paint Trump as a "noble/honest/dignified statesman defeated by those Powerful/Weak Tyrant/Cowards", Which will be double hilarious compared to Trumps actual response which will be the biggest meltdown.

I mean Trump did say there would (should?) be riots if he doesn't get the nomination. Willing violence to get your way is the epitome of a tantrum.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, I never did get all the fuss over that. So he wore a different color suit one day, big deal.

That's honestly how far they had to reach for a criticism of Obama.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Suitaru posted:

Some people in NYC make a little money by doing stunts/tricks/dances on the poles in the subway. ...well, maybe that's still pole dancing. I just wanna emphasize that the point isn't to be erotic (bernie gets my engine started all on his own)

Also, gently caress those guys. I'm ok with you trying to entertain some folks and make some money but don't give me poo poo because I'm "in your way". I'm just trying to get to Sunnyside in peace, sorry I'm in the way of your backflips. Give me a Mariachi band every time. At least they're nice to me.

Sorry. Sore spot.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Christmas Present posted:

Is this general Thing Cartoonist Doesn't Like, or is it in reference to the time a guy murdered someone with a handgun for texting during the previews? Because that's what immediately came to mind for me.

The head of AMC Theaters floated the idea of allowing texting during movies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/15/movies/texting-in-movie-theaters-the-internet-does-not-approve.html?_r=0

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

the first thing we did when we made it to the moon was leave junk on it when we left, we don't deserve space travel

We ruined its pristine beauty.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

idk if you're joking or not but yeah, we did

For the record, I was joking. If anything we improved it.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Why do I feel like the bubbles are reversed.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for the cartoons.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/harriet-tubman-replace-andrew-jackson-20-bill-article-1.2608465

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

Kirschen hates the sound of the buses' wheels on the ground. He hates the way they scrape their brakes all over town.

I hope his wife divorces him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sandpuppy posted:

My favorite part is Mr. 99% Backwards BongMan wearing the jeans, sandals, and tie-dye peace-sign headband like he just zapped in straight out of Woodstock during Janis Joplin's set. It's that attention to detail that makes me ask "How loving old is Dials anyway, 80?"

I like how the guy in the hat is based on a young Obama.

• Locked thread