Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

"Zyklon" Ben Garrison is not in the OP, btw. I think he ought to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Hitler B. Natural posted:

The American Spectator seems to have given up on cartoons back in mid-2014. This is the last cartoon on Yogi's Twitters:

Took me a while to realize that this is not a Ramirez 'toon.

Kirschen:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
This was not the first attempt on his life.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

I find myself just staring at the upper panel. This man has been professionally drawing cartoons for over 40 years.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:effort:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Jay Rust posted:

Who is the guy with the fishing rod supposed to be?

Ben himself. Explanation for the cartoon:

quote:

A cartoon to start the new year. Sure, I made both me and Tina look much younger--but that's artistic license! One of our Patreon supporters suggested I draw a cartoon showing me fishing for ideas on the Internet Sea--so I did! In 2015 we put the trolls behind us. 2016 is a wave of endless cartoon possibilities. Stay tuned!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Samurai Sanders posted:

That's not what I'm asking though. How would, or does, the government know in the first place who is a Muslim? Did he or any of his supporters spend even a half of a split loving second thinking that through? I mean, if the answer is "no" then I will totally accept that.

Have you followed Trump at all? The man's going to build a 2,000 mile long wall and make another, sovereign nation pay for it. He's going to deport every single illegal immigrant. He will destroy isis and take their oil. How? Elect him and watch him Make America Great Again.

Reality and specifics have no place in Trumperica.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Angry old Jewish man yells at cloud:

quote:

The old saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" does not seem to apply in our digital age.
It seems like every time that I "update" one of my phone apps it becomes worse, instead of better.
So now they're going to "fix" or "upgrade" Twitter??

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

(c) 2000

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

it moves! :monocle:

quote:

"Barack Obama has privately campaigned to succeed Ban Ki-moon as United Nations Secretary General at the end of 2016.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is also reportedly working with moderate Arab States to prevent this transition."

The second cartoon is just an old caricature c/p:d next to a block of text which contains a spelling error. An early 2016 Laziest Non-Gorrell Gay Abortion award submission?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Kirschen's source

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
titled "Migrant Gangs Attacking Women"

Fourth single-panel Kirschen in a row.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Speak of the devil...

quote:

Hundreds of Islamic State militants amassed at Israel's border
The Islamic State group's branch in the Syrian Golan has anti-tank missiles, car bombs, machine guns, a few tanks and APCs in its arsenal. Despite its low manpower, the IDF is keeping a close eye on the Yarmouk Martyrs Brigade, as it eats away at the territory of its rival Al-Qaeda.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Ben Garrison posted:

“New York Values”

Ted Cruz had nothing to lose by criticizing Trump’s so-called “New York values.” Perhaps he thought it would make him look less like a big city poltician to the farmers in Iowa. Trump may have made too much of it, but it added spice to an already good debate. It’s just too bad Rand Paul was left out. Surely he should be there ahead of Kasich and Donut Man, Christie. Rand wants to audit the Federal Reserve and he made time to vote on the bill, unlike Cruz. C’mon Cruz…if you really want to appear presidential, start talking about auditing and then ending the corrupt Federal Reserve!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
"Migrant Rapes of European Women"

Kirschen's source (the Spectator)

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
:godwinning: :godwin: :godwinning:

quote:

"Iran holds Holocaust-denying cartoon contest Two weeks ahead of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Iran has announced a contest aimed at creating cartoons that deny the genocidal event occurred." Kirschen's source (Ynet)

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
"Jordan is Palestine"

quote:

77% of Palestine is territory occupied by the kingdom of Jordan.
Israel, the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) and Gaza all together make up only 23%.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Garrison:

Kirschen:

quote:

Tu B'Shvat is the Jewish "New Year" of the trees. On Tu B'Shvat we plant trees For future generations.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Why is Al-Assad holding up the us constitution?

Kirschen:

quote:

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump abruptly announced here Tuesday that he would not participate in Thursday’s scheduled debate, escalating his off-and-on feud with Fox News Channel and throwing the GOP campaign into turmoil.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

In a climate of increasing stabbing attacks on Jews in Israel and across Europe by Muslim terrorists, the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon explained that it was an understandable reaction to "occupation" and that "Ït was the human thing to do."

quote:

A group of 71 British physicians have begun to exert pressure on the World Medical Association (WMA) to revoke the membership of the Israel Medical Association (IMA), it was revealed in a Knesset meeting on Wednesday.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Garrison:

quote:

When the EPA ‘accidentally’ released 3 million gallons of toxic sludge from an abandoned mine, nobody went to jail. Yet when the Hammonds accidentally burned a miniscule amount of government land in Oregon, it was called ‘arson.’ They were convicted, but then Big Guv wanted a harsher sentence. A federal judge imposed the maximum sentence, thus violating the ‘double jeopardy’ clause in the Constitution.
Garrison then goes on for like ten more paragraphs about big gubmint. I guess this one's enough for context.

Kirschen:

quote:

Kirschen's source (Gatestone institute)

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Garrison:

:tinfoil:

quote:

Well, surprise, surprise! FoxNews and the NeoCons are celebrating the surprising performance turned in by their establishment candidate! Jeb is a flop and now Rubio is their man. Let the rigging commence! Looks like Hillary and the Clinton Machine are also rigging the game. Well, that's fascism for you!

Kirschen:

Please laugh at Yaakov's store http://www.drybonesacademy.com/store.html yes, it's only descriptions of products with no buy links

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

:gonk:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
"Arabs or Arameans?"

Israeli Christians Officially Recognized as Arameans, Not Arabs posted:

Earlier this year, Israel took the first step in recognizing the nation’s Christians as an independent minority. Now, local Israeli Christians can register as a distinct ethnicity, as well. Lumped together with the Arab population for centuries, Israel’s Population, Immigration and Border Authority (PIBA) has been instructed to now recognize the bulk of the country’s Christians as Aramaeans, the actual ethnicity of most of the region’s Christians prior to the Arab Muslim conquest.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

Sunday is Valentines Day and I wanted to publicly declare my love!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

I debated not posting this since it's just another ad disguised as a cartoon but I guess I have to since Yaakov slapped BUY NOW on a caricature from his :effort: Pollard cartoon

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Kirschen:

Garrison: :nws: I guess for Trump butt :v:
http://i.imgur.com/njbW3GY.jpg

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Kirschen:

quote:

In recent times we have come to realize that Christian Evangelicals are among Israel's greatest friends and supporters.
But now, it seems, that this Christian flock is being infiltrated by wolves "in sheep's clothing"
These antisemitic "activists" are now spreading the lie that “the Palestinians, not the Jews, are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel”

Robert Ariail:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Ben Garrison posted:

This is a dark cartoon that befits the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Antonin Scalia. At the very least, it’s inexcusable that there was no autopsy. There’s also a distinct possibility that, like Breitbart, Tom Clancy and Michael Hastings, he was assassinated. Now, conveniently, Obama will install someone who wants gun control. Will the Republicans delay the appointment? I have my doubts. They’ve caved into Obama’s demands in the past. Welcome to the corrupt, criminal world of mobster fascism lead by the central bankers. Rest in peace liberty and the Republic.

The grave digger may as well bury the Constitution along with Scalia. After all, he’s not using it.
yeah, rip

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/700757897689436160

:getin:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Ben Garrison posted:

Donald Trump not only wants a wall on our southern border, he IS a wall. He’s a wall that will keep out some rigged, establishment candidate from reaching the White House. Bush spent an incredible amount of money, but performed miserably. He hit his head on the Trump wall, and now he’s seen the futility of his actions. The globalists, including the Pope, couldn’t stop Trump. Fox News and the establishment media also failed. The more he’s attacked, the more people seem to like him.

Trump’s campaign is built like a brick wall. It’s nice to see the corrupt insiders—the king makers within the Republican party—bang their collective heads in frustration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

quote:

The Hijab is the head-covering required to be worn by devout Muslim women so as not to provoke men's evil urges by the sight of a woman's hair.

quote:

Curious

But as it says in the Haggadah "In every generation they rise up to destroy us"

• Locked thread