Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Ground floor in what's sure to be the worst year in polititoons ever

Until next year at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Regalingualius posted:

Could we also perhaps get a briefer on Ben Garrison in the OP? Nothing much, just explaining how he got harassed, actually joined up with them, and proved how thorough a shithead he is even with people attributing Antisemitic crap to him.

Did he actually join up with /pol/? I thought he just took commissions from them because cash is cash, but they still harass him

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Let's just ban all cartoons and be done with it

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Jeb's message in a bottle got a chuckle out of me

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Schnedwob posted:

Well where do you expect them to keep all the hydrogen?

Not in a vacuum, presumably

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Zemyla posted:

Actually, keeping Twitter at 140 characters forced lovely people to outright say they were lovely. With more characters, they have more room to obfuscate their intentions behind ten-dollar words.

Fixed.

The character limit also completely killed nuance

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Jesus christ

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
The creators of the series have said that they don't think he should be released, and they don't know whether or not he's innocent. They just think he deserves another trial because he was deprived of due process

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I just remember how pissy people got at the blog with photos of womanspreading, which, unlike the manspreading blog, went out of its way to obscure the identities of its subjects

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I didn't realize that by having my legs spread on the subway I was bullying marginalized groups. Is my decision to move my legs back together when someone wants to sit in the seat next to mine also problematic?

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Sick tarp man reference though

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

I'm the guy holding the sign that says "Democrats favor universal healthcare" because otherwise the message of the cartoon would be unclear

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Lord Hydronium posted:

To keep him humble, as I understand.

This part always gets me

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

The Iran deal is beneficial to all involved parties. AGC

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

prefect posted:

I'm not giving his Web zone any hits. :colbert:

I assume someone still posts him in the bad webcomics thread if you're willing to wade through that

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

TheTatteredKing posted:

There's a call center guy who works for polls in the repub primary thread that mentioned blacks will say they don't know who Bernie is than slam him later in the poll.

And when asked by other posters, confirmed that it was mostly because Bernie is jewish

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Rorus Raz posted:

With this coming out, I assume right-wing cartoonists now feel more comfortable criticizing Trump.

Surprised to see Beck in there.

Beck is all in on Team Cruz

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
BREAKING: Scott Stantis still not Bill Watterson

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

itskage posted:

I stand by my original post saying it's a bad cartoon, because ... I disagree with Bennett's point of view here.

Made this post more concise

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Rorus Raz posted:

So I just got word that the investigation of Planned Parenthood has resulted in anti abortion people getting indicted, so I look forward to all those cartoonists apologizing for spreading lies :allears:

How long until Carly Fiorina gets arrested

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Presidential candidate Jeb Bush, presidential candidate Marco Rubio, Maine governor Paul LePage, presidential candidate Chris Christie.

Really, who is that third guy supposed to be, Kasich? Huckabee? Cruz? It doesn't look at all like any of them.

It's clearly Cruz, and it's not a bad caricature at all

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
But which one represents Fiorina???

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
The caption isn't too bad on that Ramirez though. A talented right wing shill cartoonist could probably have made something good out of that pun

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Except class struggle does indeed trump all other struggles

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

gently caress you Bruce. gently caress you.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Rorus Raz posted:

I see we're giving Rall a run for his money in the worst caricature race.

Jesus Christ

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I'm sure the CDC will strive to be more tactful the next time they try to help millions of people not get sick

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Tom Guycot posted:

Rubio's deer-in-headlights flub has gotten a lot more play than I expected.

Gaffes stick when they confirm what people already believed about a candidate.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Jay Rust posted:

I don't get it. The second panel is incomprehensible to me.

It's an American Football joke

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Dr Cheeto posted:

A Thing Didn't Happen

Six of nh's eight superdelegates announced before the primary they were on team Hillary, with the other two having not made any announcements

Bernie's landslide victory gave him 15 delegates to Hillary's nine. So with the superdelegates they tied

Democracy is great

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Muskie would have been the nominee were it not for Nixon's interference

Also Vietnam could have ended in 68 (and with it Nixon's presidential hopes) were it not for Nixon's interference

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

zoux posted:

You don't recall hillaryis44?

As an aside, they're still around and endorsed Trump this time around because Hillary was insufficiently anti-Obama over the last eight years

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

what the gently caress is the meter on this

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

TheBigAristotle posted:

BONUS RACISM COMIC! ...wait no, I forgot I'm the bigot.

Jocks, am I right? :smuggo:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDVHs-juPo

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

XavierGenisi posted:

The plane looks like Air Force One, so I'm pretty sure he's saying that Obama closing Gitmo is equivalent to Obama flying the plane straight into the WTC.

ding ding ding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

atomicthumbs posted:

as the prophecy foretold

:aaaaa:

• Locked thread