Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Free Chris Muir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I don't see how DbD isn't political - even when he's ranting about women not knowing their place or some crap, he almost always sneaks some stupid jab about Obama or Libs in there. Even on the ones he doesn't, you know he probably tried and gave up.

Unlike Bruce "complain about a cashier not knowing how to make change for like 3 weeks in a loving row" Tinsley or JRROSE's "a really unimportant thing happened" hot takes.

Anyway, DbD's site is down, maybe he killed himself last night :wishfulthinking:

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jan 2, 2016

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Pththya-lyi posted:

It's not down. Most likely he banned your IP for violating his Conservative Safe Space and that's why you're seeing a blank screen. Try a proxy.

Way too much effort to see a DbD. Even skimming through a separate webcomics thread is going to be torture. Banning Muir from the political cartoons thread is the worst decision of 2016 so far. There I said it.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

FactsAreUseless posted:

A few posts above you express a hope that the author killed himself, maybe it's actually good to uninvite people like you from the discussion by removing the topic.

Oh I'm sorry am I being too mean to the shitheads that churn out this crap? Am I ruining the safe space we've created here?

I'm going to drop it for now, because seriously who cares, but removing DbD from this thread because it's not "political" enough is ridiculous.

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jan 2, 2016

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

AGC

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

mandatory lesbian posted:

that smile is like, so lazy, usually ramirez is overdetailing stuff

must be getting old

that's not her chin?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
reading the last 6 pages in one sitting was a terrible idea

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Kind of strange to see Jarlsberg agreeing with Hillary Clinton on anything...

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

hosed up if true

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Internet Kraken posted:

A lot of women would disagree with that.

Women can be wrong too :)

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Bishounen Bonanza posted:

Also a few million hispanics and blacks that Trump could not have won without. Almost 30% of latino vote. Do you have any slurs and insults for them as well?

Misogynists.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Fulchrum posted:

I like (well, not like, feel vomit rising in my throat) that as modern leftism is currently searching for a new leader and direction, as Republicans coalesce around a man who embodies every possible negative trait, as this is the best time ever for Rall to make good on leading a glorious revolution, his only contribution is "boy, that Hillary sure sucks, huh".

Yeah, it's loving weird seeing Ted Rall of all people being 100% dead-on about anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

du -hast posted:

I didn't realize that Christie had put Kushner's father in jail. Can someone please explain to me what he was possibly thinking when he decided to hop on the Trump Train. I literally do not understand how a guy who put a family member of the nominee in jail thought he was just gonna smooth poo poo over and hope Kushner forgot that Christie was responsible for locking up his dad?

everyone involved in this series of events is extremely retarded, hth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread