Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

Black tar heroin? :colbert:

Tar is trash. It's all about that golden brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

Tar is trash. It's all about that golden brown

we cool

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
*Messes around with Mexican garbage goop instead of the middle easts god crop distilled into literal magic dust*

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It was all a lie, I've never even done heroin. :(

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I'm not going out because the police have like thirty goddamn checkpoints set up and nobody wants to be the DD. If you can't get hammered on New Years then what the hell is the point?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

im tired from loving all day

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Still waiting for pics of goon guns. Any type will do

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nope sorry. everything you like comes from the east coast

You mean the Yeast Coast?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

nope

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

carpet bomb the northeast with vagisil imo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Remember to vote trump 2016 guys.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Another glorious night at work.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MiracleWhale posted:

carpet bomb the northeast with vagisil imo

Probably won't make a dent on those salty clams.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Im watching a movie with my wife and dog and drinking tequila.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Drank a lot last night, woke up at 11 today and am on drink one and am already sleepy. Not sure if I'll even be awake when 2016 happens tbqh.

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
why are drunk people better at jenga? Especially on new years...

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
No fear that's why

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
My nerves are shot. I need a loving dart. And some whiskey

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't live in the same town as my friends, who all live where we grew up, and was invited to a party one of them is throwing

The Facebook New Years Eve party had a whole bunch of 23 year old slutty looking chicks attending, I'm happy here with my girlfriend and dog, though, doing some sketches and drinking beer/ champ-ag-ine

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
what kind of human being nerd posts on the internet on new years eve

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It's so cold outside and so warm in here. :/

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ive gone out for new years since i was ~20yo and after 10 years of the same old deal its just not the same as it used to be and it makes u sad, especially when everybody is getting older and some havent yet realized this. ive never exactly liked the timing either as the night would seem to be over way too fast after 12am and ive always been still wide awake partying until sunrise with fewer and fewer ppl willing to join me because they likely share the same sentiment regarding new years (or have responsibilities). im not surfing the net though, im playing an Infinity engine RPG :colbert:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

ive gone out for new years since i was ~20yo and after 10 years of the same old deal its just not the same as it used to be and it makes u sad, especially when everybody is getting older and some havent yet realized this. ive never exactly liked the timing either as the night would seem to be over way too fast after 12am and ive always been still wide awake partying until sunrise with fewer and fewer ppl willing to join me because they likely share the same sentiment regarding new years (or have responsibilities). im not surfing the net though, im playing an Infinity engine RPG :colbert:

Which one. Icewind Dale is the best

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

everybody is getting older and some havent yet realized this

the people who "haven't realized it" are smart and good and you should un-realize it immediately

have a good time on this earth and party as hard as you can and when the grim reaper comes for you offer him a doob

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
lmao YOURE OLD

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pookum posted:

lmao YOURE OLD

old enough to KICK YOUR rear end

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Just made my girlfriend anoter bellini, currently drinking a beer and thinking about how I'm going to SCORE tonight! :xd:

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

MiracleWhale posted:

old enough to KICK YOUR rear end

oh yeah?! bring it old man i whooped my step dads rear end no problem BRING IT ON

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I'm in Oregon, its 7:00 here. In a couple hours I'll start drinkin'.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
weird i heard oregan was mostly full of faggots but your post just confirms it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pookum posted:

oh yeah?! bring it old man i whooped my step dads rear end no problem BRING IT ON

let's get mega drunk together and then i'll whoop your rear end at midnight after YOUR BALLS DROP

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
im playing an infinity engine gay datign sim, like that other guy who posted before

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Mariana Horchata posted:

this guy wit the retarded av

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Shaquin posted:

Which one. Icewind Dale is the best

BG1EE...its a nostalgia thing and nowadays i can only focus on such games if i have 3+ days free from work

MiracleWhale posted:

the people who "haven't realized it" are smart and good and you should un-realize it immediately

have a good time on this earth and party as hard as you can and when the grim reaper comes for you offer him a doob

yeah maybe theres some truth in that but i am still kinda bored of new years eve partying and decided instead to go out this saturday on a soju fueled adventure all night. Memorial Day and esp 4th of July are my preferred holidays for partying anyways...prob because of the weather

Baracula posted:

this guy wit the retarded av

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jan 1, 2016

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol just lol if you're not watching Taylor Swifts new music video on ABC right now

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

vyst posted:

Lol just lol if you're not watching Taylor Swifts new music video on ABC right now

5 seconds of summer is on?

edit: that song is just Hungry Like the Wolf with different words... ???

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

5 MINUTES

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its only 8 PM OP.

Party doesnt probably start for a good 2 hours.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey rear end in a top hat, I've been partying until like 5am, I think I deserve some internet time now :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im on my break at work. im making really good money in tips but i also somehow got a piece of garlic in my eye while i was mincing it so :shrug:

• Locked thread