Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
oh my god another garbage year has slipped like sand through my fingers and nobody else did it so it's time for another garbage thread from me, enziarro!

find a stream HERE

so do you know what the gently caress i'm talkin' about? this radio show used to be really good, like these threads were. all night call-in conspiracy action every day. then the host went crazy and left and there have been a succession of garbage hosts who have totally shitted the whole thing up, but they still do their annual prediction call-in show where people call in and predict poo poo and it's a goddamn NYE tradition so here's a lovely thread if anyone else wants to talk about the predictions or the show or make predictions or whatever poo poo. i don't give a gently caress, let it ride!

here's OP from last year:

quote:

There is no thread for Coast to Coast AM 2015 predictions :(

SO THAT'S RIGHT gently caress YOU THIS YEAR'S THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME, ENZIARRO

There were good threads every year for this show and while I never listen except new years it looks like they're still doing 2015 predictions... on the second half of tonight's episode. Not much compared to past years with two whole nights of fuckin' weird calls and thousands of sweaty cheeto goon fingers coordinating their dialing on IRC but gently caress it I've got nothin' else going on tonight. It will probably be totally weak and I will probably fall asleep before the predictions start but maybe someone will save me some work and type out some good predictions so tomorrow afternoon when I find this thread on page 57 I can read all about next year's carbon nano diapers or some poo poo before I figure out where to download the episode from without paying for it.

If you don't know what the gently caress I'm talking about there's some weird overnight AM radio show that used to be hosted by some guy Art Bell who was awesome and they talked about UFOs and ghosts and JFKs and visions and bigfeets and magic holes in the ground and poo poo for hours and hours. Once in a while I'll still pull up an old episode, some of that poo poo was really out there.

Anyway that Art Bell guy fake left about 40 times but then he freaked out and got a Filipina wife and really left. Some other guys hosted it since then who suck so bad that Art Bell has renounced the show and the show sucks now but they still do this thing every year where they take call-in predictions for the new year from the kinds of people who call in to overnight AM radio shows about out of body travel and poo poo. So I figured someone else would have posted this poo poo but nobody did so you can eat my balls. I can't believe this poo poo. I don't expect people to go loving bananas like they did years ago but come on shithead you know you're just sitting on the forums on new years eve.

There's usually a bunch of dumb sports and political predictions, but then you get poo poo like some schizophrenic droning on about his vision of a black man getting a double hand transplant from a white donor and getting famous for being the first black man with two white hands in 2010 or whatever. Pet cloning is going to blow up this year, everyone's gonna do it. Reagan is in stasis in a government facility and plotting the Obama assassination before his ascension to the USA Emperor God Throne.

Here's some old threads. Maybe new GBS doesn't want this thread but apparently last year's OP is being a clown baby about the current lovely host sucking the big dicks so this is what you get. If you don't like it take it up with the guy who doesn't want to talk about cool poo poo: George Noory or maybe That drat Satyr, one of those I can't remember which one it was. Whatever gently caress you this is awesome. Still. Kinda I hope SHUT THE gently caress UP

here's all the other threads:
2009 into 2010
2010 into 2011
2011 into 2012
2012 into 2013
2013 into 2014
2014 into 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

this year I predict that George Noory will brush his moustache against the microphone for two hours and there will be an hour and a half of ads for survival trunks and 3 calls about Donald Trump for the remaining 30 minutes

and I predict that GBS will close down forever unless someone posts some predictions or talks about Filipina wives or something

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
george noory sucks

he ruined coast to coast

should be art bell doing this

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

amen. it's gonna be bad.
in :mason:old art's:mason: honor, let us predict
    :tinfoil:The implants will all be activated, and everyone who's been on the street since Reagan put them all out is going to have something to say
    :tinfoil:There will be an increase in tornado activity across the world
    :tinfoil:Quantum physicists will detect and measure orgone flow and use this to influence the secession of New England
    :tinfoil:We will see another Roswell type incident in North Dakota in the spring, in the fall video will go on YouTube which will lead to open alien contact with society
    :tinfoil:After a mass shooting perpetrated by sheriff's deputies in the deep south, there will be a national uprising which delays the election, Obama will sign an executive order removing term limits and Americans won't see another election day

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Ein cooler Typ posted:

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
Sorry man. :(

Ein cooler Typ posted:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Weapons will become sentient and demand that the 2nd amendment be rewritten to be less slavery like for their people

GBS mods will resurrect lowtax

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Glad you found us, welcome back! Still a shithole! gently caress! You even gonna bother listening this year?

:tinfoil:New VR headsets will be used to reprogram users, who all steal boats and disappear into the open ocean
    :tinfoil:Trump will have de-facto candidacy when documents show up on WikiLeaks that cause a split in the Republican party, Clinton wins
    :tinfoil:Bad entities on the astral plane of the dead will begin to affect telecommunications somehow
    :tinfoil:A new virus will hit worse than ebola. The media will claim it is also a simian virus from Africa, but it is an engineered pandemic created in Israel which spares cells containing DNA correlated to the twelve tribes

I'm gettin' pumped up for a real bad time!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

In the spirit of his last few shows:

:tinfoil:Nazi goblins will resurrect gay Hitler in the core of our hollow earth

:tinfoil:Earth bear or whatever his name is will tell us how our spirit selves will help us heal IF WE JUST LET THEM

:tinfoil:We will have infinite energy from combining fusion and fission reactions to never have waste materials. This will happen in six months and free energy and the power companies will try to monetize it but we won't let them.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

well done all around. alright shitboys, two and a half hours until we get to hear some seed vault ads and some guy blabbing about the sun, who's ready?

yeah, that's what i thought.
    :tinfoil:When Donald Trump takes office, oil prices will drop and gas will go below $1/gallon.
    :tinfoil:A message from six thousand years in the future will be found encoded in Andean rock layers begins free energy era. The proof will be indisputable.
    :tinfoil:A data leak like we've never seen will lead to debt being erased for millions
    :tinfoil:Japan will see many new geologic faults develop. Volcanic activity will disturb elder souls and the country will spiral into chaos.
    :tinfoil:Bigfoot proof will be found on the shores of Lake Michigan, but he's not earthly
    :tinfoil:The US Dollar will see hyperinflation exceeding that seen in Zimbabwe and everyone who doesn't keep their money in gold is going to feel the hurt

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

:tinfoil:US will reveal a backdoor to every computer in America when they shut down the internet
    :tinfoil:Strange sounds from inside the earth and detected worldwide will cause mass die-offs of oceanic microorganisms leading to a global food chain collapse
    :tinfoil:Every household in the USA will have a crystal reflector once they are featured on a morning TV show
    :tinfoil:Mass emergence of 30-foot cicadas throughout the Pacific Northwest as a previously unknown titanic species is discovered with 2063 year brood period

gently caress noory and gently caress all y'all

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wish George Noory would drop dead. I should do a call in predicting his death or debilitation and the show returning to its former quality.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:tinfoil:jfk was done by Russians to suppress technology that was going to push the US into an even better space age

:tinfoil:george will have that former Navy shitler come on again and they'll both dick-measure about being public affairs officers or working at the Pentagon. They'll also wax poetic on the benefits of magnetic bracelets

gently caress dude, this show is so retarded

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kuato posted:

Wish George Noory would drop dead. I should do a call in predicting his death or debilitation and the show returning to its former quality.

The only reason I know about this show is that it's on at work every night I'm here. I'm going to try to get through the lines tonight.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Kuato posted:

Art's kinda nuts now though. He's seen too much teen Filipina action to have kept his sanity to bring his old quality back with him.
I like Dave Schrader, but he's less into the loonies and more into the really serious guests but at least they have a better quality.

I pretty much skip any female guest that Noory gets for his interviews because he only gets the ladies that want to talk about auras and light bodies and angels and all that stuff. He never has cool women on that talk about legit paranormal. It's either that Earth Files plastic face grandma, or a bunch of tie-dye New Age health tarot astrology ladies. Keep your hippie poo poo out of my paranormal, George!

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

e: omg spooky prediction man, i just burned my celebratory new years frozen pizza

if it's like the past couple years he's going to let people ramble and take like 2 calls but godspeed

we should all be a-dialin' soon

:tinfoil:Scientists stationed in Antarctica will discover an alien vault in 1 year.
    :tinfoil:Telekinetic Internet
    :tinfoil:North Korea will self-destruct and take South Korea with it. Iran will begin to make threats
    :tinfoil:New renewable energy source will be discovered at a Peruvian lab, and all of South America will rise up while the US and Canada fall by the wayside

less than half an hour before my balls drop and i start another glorious new year bitching about some radio windbag

gently caress your mom, noory

enziarro fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 1, 2016

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

The only bad part of this is he survived

E: Also now I want pizza rolls

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

If anyone wants to chat during the show, go to #c2c on irc.synirc.net.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
George Noory can suck a dick. Getting on the show with Art Bell back in like 2008 was one of the highlights of my life.

Still waiting for that sentient sun to make contact with Russia this year. ITS GONNA HAPPEN!!!

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

could art microwave a pizza pocket so hot, even he couldn't eat it?

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

gret posted:

If anyone wants to chat during the show, go to #c2c on irc.synirc.net.

no gently caress you if anyone wants to chat during the show, go to here. it's very important you use the right dead media to enjoy the other dead media

fuckin' party thread motherfuckers like the good old days

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
:tinfoil: Jim Moseley was right and Stanton Friedman will finally admit Roswell is a crock of poo poo.
:tinfoil: Art's wife will die mysteriously and suddenly, and he'll replace her with an even younger Filipina, or even switch to a Thai.
:tinfoil: Art's new wife will turn out to be a ladyboy.
:tinfoil: Phil Hendrie will take over as a new fake Art Bell and do a better job of being Art than Art.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i have been walking around the office with a flashlight showing anyone who is interested the inside of my mouth

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:tinfoil:astral aliens will physically manifest at burning man, no one will believe it for a year

:tinfoil:some anti-vaxxer will get their panties in a bunch over a chemical found in all plants but completely ignore that

:tinfoil:autism cures cancer

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

welcome to 2016, now the real countdown begins

:tinfoil:Florida Man kills forums poster enziarro with celebratory gunfire

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Anybody found a good stream yet? I'm not having much luck.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
:tinfoil: Art Bell will start another show on another platform and quit after...... I'm going to say a week and a half this time.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

:tinfoil:Genetically Modified Corn discovered to be carcinogenic, but escaped DNA has already polluted all farm stock. A generation of children will die
    :tinfoil:Archaeological site uncovered which proves that neanderthals were the true archangels
    :tinfoil:Legislation requiring assistive technology on all cars will be passed which allows Iranian cyber assault teams to terrorize America
    :tinfoil:Children born in 2016 will be majority autistic and autism will become the new normal
    :tinfoil:The Secret Service will stage a coup and enforce martial law, former Americans will see a return to homesteading and self reliance and the constitution of the New Independent Libertarian State of Texas and Outlying Areas will be ratified

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i'm getting good audio here:
http://player.listenlive.co/36561

some sports bullshit for the next half hour though

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
my localish station is usually serviceable http://v6.player.abacast.net/2128

e: there's usually a 30 second add before it starts playing

e2: and clyde lewis is on atm so you can get warmed up for weird nutter poo poo

kindermord fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jan 1, 2016

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

rockin KMBZ now thanks duder

clyde lewis in the house

armageddon... ARMAGEDDON

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i mean a george throrogood cover in klingon is p. good but i was hoping for a little more armageddon y'know

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

so i guess art fuckin' had some other show and he abandoned that one too but you can get some choice live predictions on that in the next couple minutes, i think it keeps going too so we might keep this as an alternate option

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

scratch that, some fuckin' sports man saying the seahawks will win

gently caress this bullshit

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Some singing psychic predicted a Rams win in 99-00, not sure who it was. I should be taking their advice when betting tbqh

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

holy poo poo this guy just mentioned more strife in fifteen seconds than i've ever heard and now he's talking about doing a tarot card reading for richard c. hoagland

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Is there another live stream? I'm not getting the right one I think.

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747
this kicks rear end, I'm fuckin' into life right now. tarot gabbin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

enziarro posted:

so i guess art fuckin' had some other show and he abandoned that one too but you can get some choice live predictions on that in the next couple minutes, i think it keeps going too so we might keep this as an alternate option

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

imo the chick who took over (when he freaked out and quit because a sniper was supposedly taking pot shots at him) is almost unlistenable. she's just not a broadcasting pro and it's really obvious.

i mean last night she had stanton friedman on and i tuned in because he's my favorite closest-to-being-legit ufo dude and i couldn't even stand listening to her talking to a guest as awesome as he is.

• Locked thread