Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
DOLLAR A GALLON I CALLED IT but i gave it to trump aw gently caress

noory just cut these fuckers off come on man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
it's called pollers bias

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

oh my god this poo poo is the worst
and i'm not even eligible to enter contests conducted by the station i'm streaming

Death of Chivalry
Aug 29, 2009

DEAD
The masters and the struggle for light and dark. This is great.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

from ABC news, i'm a big fuckin' dummy

:tinfoil:i paid $45 for a $2 model plane and sold it on ebay for $900

it's the top of the hour so that means he's gonna come back and run his mouth without getting anywhere and go back to snoring medicine commercials again right?

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
I hate to say this but I miss Ian Punnett doing the prediction shows. At least he had fun with it

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

anything beats this

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

enziarro posted:

anything beats this

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

awellajugaddinatonnabaddanawwahago

ajuzanothalozango, ciddyanight CIDDYANIGHT

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

last year's predictions are poo poo and this year is shitter because you're making GBS threads it up with last year's obama shits and sports man shits

now another word from our gold sponsors

stocks are too much money these days, so give us $5000 for some gold and we'll give you some extra gold

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

griffia posted:

I hate to say this but I miss Ian Punnett doing the prediction shows. At least he had fun with it

ian punnett was easily the best host next to art and in some cases better than art (ian is smarter than all the rest of them put together)

too bad about his tinnitus

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Charles, shut the gently caress up. Spiritual changes? What do you mean? I'm going to thump the Bible with you?

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

look chief they're coming to Planet Earth and our troops are coming home whether you like it or not

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
I feel like my hell will be listening to George Noory for the rest of eternity

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

live in hell every day

some type of supahnover

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i thought he said i was suckin' blood out here and not i was stuck in a flood out here and i thought it was about to get interesting :(

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
WE GAWT THREE AINCHS UH WAHTUR IN ARE HOUSE. I WAS A TRUCK DRYVAR.

George is talking pizza delivery stories. Why is this on the predictions? gently caress you again, George.

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
Man I want Noory to start talking about pizza rolls again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

HI MISTAH NOORY

i can spirit heal your totino burns and i can guarantee a positive radicalization of christianity

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
Taxes to run prisons?

wait what?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I predict taxes to pay for prisons, and I know I'm right since we've already had that for like, centuries?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
So all of these dumb GUBBERMINT and OBUMMER callers are making me realize that these are the audience of the show now. No more UFO nuts, or chupacabra chasers. Just Alex Jones idiots and Bible loonies. Just like this jackass talking the Anti-Christ right now. RIP this show.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

my prediction, well, it's kind of bad, but they're gonna be taxing us for jails and prisons because if you think about it if you look around our jails are already full and they want to tax us for everything now because that's what we need is to give it back to the community

even this mongoloid driving through tulsa oklahoma in the middle of the night can home his hands on a keyboard and touch type

i guess the desert show may not be long for this world but i might join for a month to get my call and some art episodes. i hope it's still going next year so this thread can still happen because this poo poo is terrible

enziarro fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Jan 1, 2016

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
This show sucks. I can't make it the last half hours. One more time: gently caress you, George Noory.

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
I've given up

I just can't take the absolute poo poo that this man can say.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

no no guys stay they're playing annie

it's been fun

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/01/02

This show looks like it will own, even if I've never heard of the host.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Tried listening but it wanted me to register or some poo poo. gently caress that noise learn to stream in the year 2016 assholes.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

oh man i should try to induce sleep paralysis while listening to that sleep paralysis show

wait are you not doing any more predictions come on shitbird there's like 20 more minutes

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I turned it off, but i was hoping the blind guy would come back and yeehaw it up with George some more.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

some guy predicts his song will be a hit, rather than dumping the call noory wants to air the song and wants his opinion on clinton

we're all dying along with this gay earth

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

this guy's singing johnny cash and noory goes to cut him off but not to end the call but to ask him to say things he would want to hear johnny cash say

now we've got a discussion about some lady's vehicle inspection

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
:tinfoil: Haier never listens to one of these again if George Noory hosts it.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

the antichrist is obama and the blue turban is the democratic party

only a few more minutes and i can end my suffering

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

welp gently caress it all we'll see if i even try to endure this diarrhea tomorrow or what but thank you for another lovely year of coast to coast AM new years prediction calls goodnight and happy new year of poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Haier posted:

So all of these dumb GUBBERMINT and OBUMMER callers are making me realize that these are the audience of the show now. No more UFO nuts, or chupacabra chasers. Just Alex Jones idiots and Bible loonies. Just like this jackass talking the Anti-Christ right now. RIP this show.

Coast to Coast is pedestrian now, which I didn't think would ever happen.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

poo poo year resolution is to call noory and stay on the phone forever to make up for this travesty.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I hope you all have learned that Art's radio novice producer is somehow a far more entertaining show runner than Noory. And also you can listen to her show for free.

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
https://youtu.be/1914eEHOZPw

gently caress Noory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

ChickenWyngz posted:

gently caress Noory