Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Is it Isis? Did Isis do anything today? How are they ringing in the new years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

are you in Munich, OP?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I think ISIS celeberates chinese new year or something

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

symbolic posted:

are you in Munich, OP?

Portland, Or. Should I be worried?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

DEAR RICHARD posted:

poo poo, me too.
Probably fireworks. What area?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Someone's pottery exploded in their kiln or their VW Thing needs a new muffler or something. Keep doing whatever meaningless thing you were doing and don't overthink it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
DEATH COMES FOR YOU INFIDELS
:ninja::happyelf::ninja:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Inzombiac posted:

poo poo, me too.
Probably fireworks. What area?

Fireworks is for fourth of july only :colbert:

Is there anything going on tonight? it seems like it's too cold outside for everyone.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Fireworks is for fourth of july only :colbert:

Is there anything going on tonight? it seems like it's too cold outside for everyone.

:ninja: YOUR DEATH COMES. :ninja:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Microwaves Mom posted:

:ninja: YOUR DEATH COMES. :ninja:

Seriously, it's like below 30 out there. Terrorists don't like the cold.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
sorry must be my neighbors

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Seriously, it's like below 30 out there. Terrorists don't like the cold.

Allah warms their hearts with hatred for infidels.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
update: my neighbors have stopped making noise.

fuckin' finally

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

im from baltimore and people have been shooting their guns much more frequently tonight. i hope a bullet doesnt fall on me. on the plus side i bet isis is way to scared to pull some poo poo here lmao.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It was probably just Macklemore (and Ryan Lewis)

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

was hoping nyc explosion but this is v-acceptable as well

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
e: dbl post

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm hearing them now too. They're getting closer, they're all around. Sometimes a large series of explosions in a time.

The end is here, I'm heading to the Vault. I will tell my ancestors of somethingawful, so they can rebuild this beacon of civilization in the wasteland.

Good night and good luck

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I lit two mortars at once and they exploded in midair at the same time so I ran inside to hide.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Oh no multiple car alarms are going off I hope the firework police don't arrest me :ohdear:

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be
I loving farted

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Cosmos posted:

I loving farted

hosed up if false

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The sky is full of colorful explosions, I'm putting on my NBC mask on as we speak.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

hope whatever the explosion was, it was the underground fema base under the omsi and river

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Happy new year! Trump 2016.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

it was a retrowave explosion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SmgxACkAWo

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

I'm hearing them now too. They're getting closer, they're all around. Sometimes a large series of explosions in a time.

The end is here, I'm heading to the Vault. I will tell my ancestors of somethingawful, so they can rebuild this beacon of civilization in the wasteland.

Good night and good luck

you are assigned to vault 187, which is an unlit 4x4 ft room containing nothing but you and shmorky

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Blazing Ownager posted:

Good night and good luck

"The residents for this Vault have all been chosen based on their popularity on an obscure internet forum. Many are familiar with eachother through this forum, but have never interacted in person. The point of the experiment is to record how they will interact with eachother when forced into close physical proximity.

The vault has been supplied with enough terminals for the private use of every resident. A Vault-wide network has already been established. Science staff may notice that the network is poorly coded and prone to odd behavior. Be advised that this 'Radium' effect is intended, and the response of the residents to this recurring problem is part of the experiment. Science staff are not allowed to tamper with this under any circumstances, and are to take steps to prevent any Vault resident from doing the same.

Note that, unlike most Vaults, the security staff themselves are part of the experiment and were collected from a firearm-focused subforum of that same website. Exercise care around them both for personal safety and to avoid compromising the experiment."

Stage II:

"Twenty years after the start of the experiment (or later if the Chief Scientist deems it unsafe), the outer gates of the Vault are to be opened. The inner gates are to remain sealed. The science staff are to do their best to attract any survivors into the previously unused residential area between the two gates. Any and all survivors are acceptable, no matter how violent, unstable, ill, or downright feral. Once a sizable number are collected, the Vault will be resealed, and the new residents will be given access to terminals of their own. They are to be encouraged to interact with each other on their own subforum, but will have access to the others, with limited oversight."

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

"The residents for this Vault have all been chosen based on their popularity on an obscure internet forum. Many are familiar with eachother through this forum, but have never interacted in person. The point of the experiment is to record how they will interact with eachother when forced into close physical proximity.

The vault has been supplied with enough terminals for the private use of every resident. A Vault-wide network has already been established. Science staff may notice that the network is poorly coded and prone to odd behavior. Be advised that this 'Radium' effect is intended, and the response of the residents to this recurring problem is part of the experiment. Science staff are not allowed to tamper with this under any circumstances, and are to take steps to prevent any Vault resident from doing the same.

Note that, unlike most Vaults, the security staff themselves are part of the experiment and were collected from a firearm-focused subforum of that same website. Exercise care around them both for personal safety and to avoid compromising the experiment."

Stage II:

"Twenty years after the start of the experiment (or later if the Chief Scientist deems it unsafe), the outer gates of the Vault are to be opened. The inner gates are to remain sealed. The science staff are to do their best to attract any survivors into the previously unused residential area between the two gates. Any and all survivors are acceptable, no matter how violent, unstable, ill, or downright feral. Once a sizable number are collected, the Vault will be resealed, and the new residents will be given access to terminals of their own. They are to be encouraged to interact with each other on their own subforum, but will have access to the others, with limited oversight."

i got bored and stopped reading this about 3 seconds in. very authentic. i think you have what it takes to land a job as a lead writer for bethesda

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I think you probably farted OP

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I just busted a massive nut in the OP's moms face. The sound was a huge wet slap like a frying pan hitting a side of frozen beef.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Necros posted:

im from baltimore and people have been shooting their guns much more frequently tonight. i hope a bullet doesnt fall on me. on the plus side i bet isis is way to scared to pull some poo poo here lmao.

isis watched the wire

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Hi Portland goon

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
see something say something

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Turns out eating a lot of garlic makes me gassy so I'm farting a lot right now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the president read your posts and decided to bomb portland to stop you. thanks, obama! you are all right with me.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

EorayMel posted:

sorry must be my neighbors

This guy lives next door to ISIS

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

It's the rapture, don't worry, you aren't going anywhere and it will all be over soon.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I really hoped the radical muslimists would like to start the new year with a bang.

what a bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Universe Master posted:

It's the rapture, don't worry, you aren't going anywhere and it will all be over soon.

I saw a big girl rising up on the horizon, and every other fucker turned into Tang. I'm fine though. Thanks Buddha.

• Locked thread