Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

For months you have been asking: Who is Daniel Remar? This is Daniel Remar speaking.

I heard reallyjoel's dad completed that speech in under an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

They hand over the controller in Majora's Mask you goofus

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Studio posted:

They hand over the controller in Majora's Mask you goofus
How do they decide when they hand it off? Day progression?

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Eonwe posted:

good thread so far

this week may be busy so I may not be able to post as much as I'd like, but I'll do my best

as long as you post from the heart, everything else will fall into place

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Quest For Glory II posted:

ctrl-F "medibot"

wtf agdq... shakeing my head
the world is not yet ready for pro yoco

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Luceid posted:

as long as you post from the heart, everything else will fall into place

true

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Julias posted:

4 hands on one N64 Controler. Duh.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The longer I watch, the worse it gets. :ohdear:

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

No regrets

Also
YES SPLATOON IS THE FIRST GAME UP ON AGDQ AND KIRBY 64 100% AND KIRBY SQUEAK SQUAD, PLEASE GOD DON'T GAVE ME WORK ON SUNDAY

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
- Mike Uyama Febreeze story is mostly true but it was an odor that could not be cleansed by shower. What my cowardly attackers omit, is that they knew that I had been hiking in the mountains for days. The only reason Mike Uyama caught any big whiff, was because I had popped my shoes off for 2 minutes to relax after being awake for 20 hours (and few nerds understand what its like to have hiked 20 miles in a few days).
They knew it was my shoes that smelled. Also, I resolved the issue with doctor Schoals odor pads and new socks from wal-mart today, instead of old soaked hiking socks. I definitely did not stink today.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Pro players.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

and that's how you get the AGDFlu

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

CrashCat posted:

and that's how you get the AGDFlu

looks more like how you get mono

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I jacked off to that

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

some are more determined than others

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
good morning, friends

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how is everyone this morning, oversensitive? doing well?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

disoriented yet satisfied

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

No Such Thing posted:

disoriented yet satisfied

sounds like you had a good time

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Eonwe posted:

Jogged/walked 5km this morning. My legs hurt and my lungs are frozen and coughy. But that's ok!

Feel good overall though.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Just woke up, so good afternoon. Seeing The Force Awakens today. That's gonna be dope.

i am paul newman
Mar 31, 2010
Got my thrombosis stockings and piles of sad food, ready for Dames Gone Quick.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i cant wait to enjoy both speedruns and drama this year

i know the OP and some people say its not allowed but im still gonna enjoy it anyway

i hope many others do as well

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Stupid drama at these events are always funny and you're a loser if you cannot understand that.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

You can "enjoy" it if you're into that but please do not poo poo up the thread with it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Stupid drama at these events are always funny and you're a loser if you cannot understand that.

don't hurt KennyMan666's feelings

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

KennyMan666 posted:

You can "enjoy" it if you're into that but please do not poo poo up the thread with it.

you know what would make the discussion happen a lot less?

if you pulled the stick out of your rear end about it

I occasionally like to make fun of speedrunners, but if it sends you into a flying rage for basically no reason then you are kind of encouraging more posts along that line

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the Mario World & Mario Maker blocks are going to be tight

anything with Carl Sagan running is awesome

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
It'd be great if the thread could stay about the speedruns honestly and I don't think asking to keep years-old gossip out of the thread is a bad thing, especially since it's, y'know, a charity event . You can probably just make an imp zone thread or something for it if there's not one already.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

flatluigi posted:

It'd be great if the thread could stay about the speedruns honestly and I don't think asking to keep years-old gossip out of the thread is a bad thing, especially since it's, y'know, a charity event . You can probably just make an imp zone thread or something for it if there's not one already.

no thanks ill post in this one

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

KennyMan666 posted:

Do you really think people aren't gonna talk about drama if its happening live on camera? Discussing the event is not making GBS threads up the thread.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if only I had access to a chat where I could occasionally talk to my friends, I might end up posting in the thread less!!!!!! oh well

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I have come up with a compromise.

Use this new and exciting thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758517 to talk about GDQ drama so that the losers who can't handle this stuff can have their safe-space here.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Use this new and exciting thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758517 to talk about GDQ drama so that the losers who can't handle this stuff can have their safe-space here.

i shall post in both places, friend!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
factsareuseless i know you read a lot of threads including this one are you gonna watch any of these speedruns

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

This is a good compromise. I remember during SGDQ 2015 during that run (we all know the run), the thread was 20 pages of people posting "Umm...what the gently caress?". We can relegate that to this thread now.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

flatluigi posted:

AGDQ a charity event for speedrunners who need viewers to become partners on twitch, please understand.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
kennyman666 and flatluigi if you want my honest advice

you arent keeping speedrunning drama out of this thread, people are going to wander in and just say poo poo

its something awful in 2016

the best you can do is relax a little bit, because if you don't make a big production about how much you don't want it in the thread then its going to happen a LOT less

you probably won't take my advice, but if you really want to lessen the amount of that stuff that comes up you should think about what I said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also I've legit been trying to talk about speedruns

like I said, the Super Mario World run with carl sagan is going to be sick

he is my favorite speedrunner by far

• Locked thread