Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Why is she waving like she's retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Jesse Palmer is still unmarried. Guess he's picking up where Tiger Woods left off.

If I looked like Jesse Palmer and my job was to spend weekends on college campuses I wouldn't be either.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Was this the bowl game last year where those four black ladies absolutely ruined the anthem?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahah the Iowa-est start

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

blue squares posted:

what is the percent chance that this game will break the trend of every bowl game being bad and one-sided

Zero

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cole posted:

Why didn't he win? Did Henry have help by being on Alabama?

Lol of course

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I can't believe the Best Coach In College Football This Year doesn't have an answer for the Cardinal

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:laffo:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol MV is at the game, right?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Oh god, I don't think they sell alcohol at the Rose Bowl

He has to watch this sober :stonk:

Lol he's the Forum's Ross of College Football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jet Jaguar posted:

This is why Iowa will always get invitations to bowl games. Nobody wants to be in Iowa, their fans will go anywhere.

Fixed

• Locked thread