Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Go Iowa! Talk about the parade here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Child leukemia :(

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Never seen a Minnesota team in a championship game in my life where I was cognizant, so I guess by extension I'll have to cheer for Iowa.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh god, I realized the worst part of this game is Stanford's terrible ironic hipster band

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

FYI, NHL WC is on after this. I strongly recommend you watch it if you've never watched hockey! It's at the Patriots stadium

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I hate Stanford's stupid hipster chic

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

B-2 STEALTH BOMBER YESSSSSS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

"The B-2 Spirit of America"

Overpriced and unnecessary show of military imperialism? Sounds about right.

Stanford fan spotted

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

buddhanc posted:

so we should probably go hogwild in this thread IMO

it's like the parents left the house to us for the weekend

Hell yeah

Go Iowa

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Winkie01 posted:

post more gifs

Give me a good reason

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dr_Strangelove posted:

The game will be broadcast in black and white at his request, with somber violin music and thoughtful commentary

I mean I could roll with it

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

OH GOD IOWA

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kirk Ferentz, on playing defense

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Did that Stanford guy throw a punch?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pays to be tree

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Iowa Offense https://gfycat.com/FlamboyantPolishedArchaeopteryx

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Major

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

lmao iowa

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

http://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/K6zKPeykGxjcbLLx_0C

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You guys wanna play some Cards against Humanity or something

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hey GDT, lets play some cards against humanity since the Hawkeyes suck

http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=221

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Deer in the headlights. Oh my god.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nervous posted:

At least you're prepared for the next three quarters.

Imagine how much greater midwest beer is getting drunk today

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh God

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Emron posted:

*looks at the big ten and points knowingly at The Dumpster*

6-7 gophers b*tch

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

No, I'm never giving up the faintest chance for Minnesota to get to a rosebowl sometime

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Infidel Castro posted:

Try getting the Axe back first; then we can talk about Rose Bowls maybe.

You cheer for the Flyers

:smug:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Stop stop they're already dead

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Parm, I've been to Des Moines. I've been really close to parm at some point in my life, wowee.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Infidel Castro posted:

Sorry, I can watch corn grow in Wisconsin and I'm not attracted to my cousin.

You make up for it in meth and snowmobile DUI fatalities

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Rectal Placenta posted:

Hey now, Wisconsin can hold its own there. We actually have trees to drunkenly ride into

Someone died on a lake near me (I saw the helicopter landing even) when I was in Wisconsin. The guy was going 70. WIthout a helmet.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Parmesan Basil posted:

"Hey did you hear that Winkie got banned?"
"Yeah, what he did was unfor-gif-able!!!"

You have a child don't you. You have to be a dad.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Goldy bitch

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sash! posted:

Pretty tired of BOYS DONT GET RAPED!!!!!!! commercial

I haven't seen this commercial yet, what is it

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

THE SLAP was the funniest case of "who greenlit this poo poo" ever.

I remember looking it up and just giving a flat "what"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MelancholyMark posted:

You don't even need to know how to play. My friend "played" trombone for four years and she still can't read music.

I think Stanford is an excellent school

But I hate it for this. And by extension, I hate your friend worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The Stanford cheerleaders are...really nice looking :blush:

• Locked thread