Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I would like to reiterate that that this is so much better in a football stadium. They should never let it go back to a baseball stadium ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Who is this? They look like an SNL parody of a hipster band.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Oh god it's this band.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I need a side by side comparison of this lovely front man in his dumb hat and PK showing him how it should be worn.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Grebo posted:

Seriously who the gently caress is that?

Aiaiaiaiaiai

DOO DOO doo doo doo doo dooooo ooh

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Only in theatres

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I love how bush league the NHL is. It reminds me that we'll never have to worry about ESPN turning everything that happens into a 24/7 drama fest

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Haha shut up Boston

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Tochiazuma posted:

I keep thinking the skycam is a slowly moving player gliding down the ice

I was at a Canucks game with the skycam on Boxing Day and several times I caught the sky cam out of the corner of my eye and my brain told me it was the goalie skating leisurely to the bench.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

How dare they break up that tiny man fight!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

This dude has zero stage presence. What made him think he could launch a solo career?

:lol: a crowd pumping 'cmon!' attempt. No one is going to sing along to a lovely song they've never heard before.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Haha Boston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Chara looking ooooold

• Locked thread