Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Eric the Mauve posted:

I assume that since this is a Major Television Production, the listed 1:00 start time means puck drop around 1:30 right?

Based on gut instinct, I say 1:20ish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Xtanstic posted:

Simple Plan still to come :negative:

how do they allow a montreal band into a boston home game

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

is rene dying :(

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

That flyover. :getin:

The thing I hate most about NBC is a cross promote everything. Howie Mandel showed up on the WWE troop tribute thing last week, and you know that Adam Levine/Christina Aguilera song had The Voice written all over it. Now no Rene because THE VOICE!

if this were on espn/abc the star wars cross promotion would be even more insane

• Locked thread