Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
Oh good, I managed to catch this in time to get a bunch of wrong guesses in this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

Toxxupation posted:

this is now the fire emblem thread

fire emblems came out today, fire emblem: fates (birthright/conquest) on the 3ds family of products

please buy fire emblem. if it's your first one, buy fire emblem: birthright! it is a Good Game Series. birthright and conquest are two distinct and unique video games, but if you've never played an FE game play birthright first because it's easier and lets you grind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLFB-LtKYuQ

Don't sell people Baby Emblem, they need to start with Conquest, learn how to play Fire Emblem for real, and then laugh at everyone who's grinding for levels as if they're playing FF Tactics.

Also, Protip: If you play casual mode you are the worst person

Now, back to playing with my anime army

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe
I know nothing about Homestuck and have never listened to nay of the audios, but I am very excited about this turn of events all the same.

And then I looked at the date.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

qntm posted:

Homestuck features a solid amount of really great music.

Doesn't Toby (the guy who did Undertale) do the music for Homestruck? Because that game had some seriously great music, and I would be interested in hearing some of his other works.

I mean, not enough to actually read through that quagmire, but if someone wanted to recommend some of the better tracks, that would be cool.

• Locked thread